• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Imaginarium of Dr. Spiro (part 1)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
I couldn't resist, this has just been on my mind like crazy since watching Heath Ledger's last film. Don't worry, my fans of HM, it will not affect anything. But right now, I have a little time since I am waiting on two awesome ladies to co-op with me on stories that we wish to work on.

April and Marcy sat on a public bench outside the TMA Talent Agency. Both of them had just gotten off work twenty minutes ago, and were relieved that it was Friday with a whole weekend to relax and take it easy. The two women were talent agents for TMA, and April was becoming quite the rock star of representation. So far she rep’d Justin Long, Maggie Grace, James Franco, Taye Diggs, and now she was in negotiations to represent Megan Fox. April had long blonde hair, which she always wore down and got away with it because she was good at her job. Standing 5’9’ in her stocking feet, she was a force to be reckoned with during basketball games she often played with fellow agents and staff at the company gym. Today, April wore a black skirt suit, a burgundy silk blouse, matching thigh highs, and a pair of black leather high heeled pumps. Being tough in her line of work when dealing with studios and pre madonnas, had molded her into the kind of agent who could get almost anything she wanted. At the same time, she did her best to be a good person. She had been homecoming queen, her senior year of high school, and her brother had warned her not to get a big head to go with her big boobs.

So far her boobs and head had stayed the same.

Marcy was a different story. Being four years younger than April, she still had much to learn about the business. She had been an agent for less than a year, before that she was an assistant to one of the senior agents for two years, and he had mentored her quite well. Marcy was almost the opposite of April, physically and academically. She was 5’5’, had dark hair, glasses, and she was pretty but not super gorgeous like April. But that was because Marcy had tutored a lot of the hot guys in high school, which made her part of the ‘it’ crowd and they treated her decently, but she didn’t get much attention from boys which made her think that she was ugly most of her life. She didn’t woe clients like April did, but rather just stayed home a lot and read or watch old movies from the 70s and 80s. But April had been her best friend since she first started at TMA, and had been there for her when she and her boyfriend had broken up. April was her rock, her soft spot in a hard place, her confident.

Marcy wore a dark brown suit, baby blue turtleneck, and a pair of brown leather loafers She wasn’t a fan of nylons, and instead wore navy dress socks on her small feet. But her mundane clothing wasn’t on her mind at the moment, it was the weekend getaway April had planned for them.

A year ago, April had gone to a weekend getaway. When she returned, it was if she was a different person. She had told Marcy little about it, other than it was unlike anything she’d ever experienced before. And during those year, she had gone three times more. The place was like a retreat in Palm Springs, very expensive but it was at this big four story building that was privately owned by an eccentric entrepreneur named Bartleby Spiro, who was very private about who came to his retreats. As infamous as he was to his peers, he didn’t have a website or commercial status which Marcy found odd. Still, her friend was paying the expensive fee for her to attend, and she wanted to find out first hand was this place was so amazing.

Marcy: I don’t see why we couldn’t have driven our own cars to this place.

April: Because Specter wants it to be a secret, he’s worried about people trying to steal his idea. Which is why his limo service has tinted windows on the car, it’s all top secret shit, Marce.

Marcy: He’s not a swinger, is he?

April: Oh hell, honey, I don’t know the man’s sex life. I mean he’s a little strange, but he offers nothing but the best stress treatment on the planet.

Marcy: Are you going to tell me what that is, or is it still a “you have to see it for yourself” kind of deal.

April: I like to call it a surprise, but a good surprise.

Marcy: I wish we could’ve changed first, why couldn’t the car just pick us up at our homes?

April: Because there wouldn’t have been enough time, the car had to pick us up at precisely three thirty, not three twenty nine, not three thirty one, but three thirty.

Marcy: I’m sensing this man has OCD, and has never been late in his life.

April: Well, it could explain why he’s so rich, Marce. Speak of the devil, there’s the limo now.

A black shiny limousine pulled up in front of the sidewalk, and the driver got out to help the two women with their luggage. Marcy had two suitcases, because she was always thoroughly prepared when she traveled, and wanted to have outfits for any occasion. But surprisingly, her friend and colleague only had one small suitcase. Marcy followed suit as April accepted her door being opened and hopped in the backseat. Sitting next to each other, they buckled up and the car started up within seconds.

Marcy: Why only one suitcase, I thought you usually brought your whole wardrobe when you went somewhere.

April: Because there, I have somewhat of a wardrobe waiting for me. Sometimes, when I’m there, I tend to wear less clothes.

Marcy: For crying out loud, April, please tell me that this isn’t a nude resort.

April: No, silly, of course not. Even if it was, you have nothing to hide from people.

Marcy: I don’t like my body, I’m too skinny and my breasts are small.

April: Sweetie, don’t say things like that. You have fast metabolism and were a late bloomer, it’s not your fault. Now come on, let’s have a drink, this mini bar looks mighty friendly if you ask me.

April made herself a Long Island Ice Tea, with the assortment of alcohol she saw sitting on the bar. Then she made Marcy, her favorite drink.

April: Here ya go, Marce, a Tom Collins with a little bit of sprite.

Marcy: Thanks, Ape.

The car ride lasted one hour, which gave the two friends a chance to talk about non work related issues that they rarely got a chance to talk about while on the job. When the limo came to a stop, the chauffeur opened the door for them, allowing them to exit the car.
To Marcy’s astonishment, there were at a large eccentric hotel, that was several stories high.

Marcy: My gosh, it’s beautiful. A bit eccentric, but still beautiful.

April (sarcastically): Well, when you are ready to pick up your jaw, let me know and we’ll head in.

I think I’ll skip this part, and leave it up to your imaginations lol! Don’t worry, you’re not missing anything important to the plot.

April lead the way down the hallway, with Marcy following.

Marcy: That Spiro, he’s very odd.

April: Yeah, but he’s a nice man.

Marcy: What about our luggage?

April: Oh, don’t worry, it will be taken to your suite.

Marcy: My suite.

April: Yes, we get our own suites, so you don’t have to tap your foot while I spend hours in the bathroom.

That impressed Marcy, as she had to share a bathroom with a brother and sister while growing up. April ushered her shy friend into the next room, where the elevator was. But it didn’t really look like an elevator, it looked almost like a gate. But the doors swung open and April stepped inside with Marcy right behind her. Then the doors closed, and a low humming noise could be heard inside, making Marcy a little apprehensive.

Marcy: I think there’s something wrong with the elevator, maybe we should take the stairs, I’m game if you are.

April: The elevator is just fine, it’s just warming up.

Marcy: Why would it need to warm up?

April: Because of the journey we’re about to take.

She gave the shorter woman a little wink, making Marcy even more curious.

Marcy: Okay, enough mystique, tell me where we’re going.

April: Five more seconds.

Marcy: Just tell me.

April: Four..

Marcy: April

April: Three.

Marcy: C’mon, April.

April: Two.

Marcy: I’m serious, April, tell me why-

April: One, BLAST OFF!

Then the elevator shook like there was an earthquake, causing Marcy to grab on to the bar next to the elevator wall. She held on for dear life, and tried to communicate with April despite the loudness in the small closed space.

Marcy: APRIL, WHAT IS GOING ON?

April: WHAT?

Marcy: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

April: YES, MARCY, WE’RE GOING UP!

April calmly held onto a bar at towards the elevator’s entrance, while her scaredy cat friend shut her eyes tight and braced herself for the eneviatable. Then they both felt the floor vibrate and their ears pop, the elevator was going up. Not just going up, but going up really fast. Marcy thought she was going to vomit, as she couldn’t even stand roller coasters. The effect didn’t last too long, twenty seconds later it stopped, much to Marcy’s relief.

The elevator doors opened, but what April and Marcy saw was not the upstairs suite that Specter had told them about. Instead, they could see hundreds of green acres. It almost looked like animation because it was so perfect, the sky was a perfect baby blue much like Marcy’s blouse. And a soft breeze blew towards them.

Marcy: Did he fill the elevator with hallucinogenic, invisible gas? Because there’s no way this can all be real.

April: Oh it’s real alright, Marcy. We’re in a different world.

Marcy: What, no way, there’s no way. I mean, how-

April: The how and why doesn’t matter, Marce. All that matters now is where we are.

Marcy: But it can’t be, there’s no such thing as different worlds.

April: Then how do you account for the sight before you.

Marcy thought about that for a moment, but the wheels in her head weren’t turning at their normal speed. Looking down, she realized that they were on top of a giant hill. April leaned her elbow against the elevator’s door, as if she was waiting for someone.

Marcy: Okay, how do we get down, because there is now way I’m rolling down some hill. This suit cost a lot of money and I don’t want it to get dirty or torn. Heck, I only picked it up at the dry cleaners yesterday.

April: Don’t worry, Marce, help is on the way.

April clapped her hands three times, confusing Marcy who didn’t know what she meant by that, but hopefully it would be less scary than the whole elevator transportation. Before she could ask April how they were going to get off this hill, a giant hand came swooping over and picked up April, and zoomed her through the air. It was about seven feet tall, and almost looked like a cartoon Mickey Mouse hand.

Marcy: APRIL!

April: WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Apparently her friend was enjoying the ride, which dumbfounded the meak and callow Marcy. What had just happened, how could a hand with no owner just swoop over and grab someone like that? But her thoughts were interrupted when she felt something grab her around the waist too, it was another hand!

Marcy: NO, NOT ME TOO, LET GOOOOOOO!

The hand zoomed Marcy away too, as the poor woman screeched as she was carried off. Her hair blew in the wind, and she felt her ears pop again.

Marcy: HELLLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEE!

As the hand got closer to land, it then dropped Marcy on giant mushroom. But the mushroom was very soft, so it made the landing nice and cushy. She breathed a sigh of relief and wiped a small strand of sweat from her brow.

April: Wasn’t that fun, Marce?

Marcy peered down and saw April emerge from under the mushroom, wearing a shit eating grin. Extending her hand, the blonde beauty helped Marcy climb down.

Marcy: What in Jiminy Christmas was that?

April: Your phony cuss words are too cute; Marcy, but I’ll tell you anyway. That was the Helping Hand Service. Whenever it’s time for us to go somewhere, it transports us to our destination.

Marcy: So, what, do we just call it in on our cell phones?

April: No, silly, that type of technology doesn’t work here. If you want to go somewhere you just clap your hands. Since you didn’t know the call method, I guess that Dr. Spiro gave you some help.

Marcy: What, Dr. Spiro, how does he know where we are, how can he do that to us.

April: Honey, we’re in his world as guests, he has to call the shots. Think of this like a puppet show, and he’s our puppet master holding the strings.

Marcy: Well I may be short like Pinocchio, but I’m a real girl and I don’t wish to be treated like a puppet.

April put her arm around her friend, and tenderly kissed her forehead.

April: Sweetie, just relax, and enjoy yourself. Dr. Spiro may be a few fries short of a Happy Meal, but he’s a kind man who takes care of his guests. Can you trust your BFF, and be a good sport for me?

Marcy gave a small closed smile and gazed back.

Marcy: Okay, I’m sorry for being a whiner, but this is all just a little weird.

April: It was for me too when I first came here with Barbara Granger from marketing. But after one day, I was in hog heaven. So, let’s press on, I think we’ll be approaching the Tee Hee Forest if we head east.

Marcy: Tee Hee Forest, what’s there?

April: Oh, just a nice picnic area, with lots of trees where you can walk on the branches like a sturdy path.

Marcy: A picnic area, is there food provided there, I’m quite hungry.

April: I am too, and yes there will be food provided, after we’ve had some entertainment by the locals.

Marcy: Oh, are they doing stand up comedy or a play, because I love theatre.

April: As do I, but there will be some theatrics for you to indulge yourself in.

The two women headed east, and sure enough they came to a sign with an arrow pointing towards The Tee Hee Tree Forest.

April: Ha, I was right. And look, it’s less than a mile away. The pathway is right up ahead. And it’s quite cool in there with lots of shady areas.

Marcy: Sounds good, I can’t wait to get there.

April: Me too, Marcy, me too.

The blonde smiled to herself when she said that, knowing what lied ahead. It wouldn’t be long before Marcy got some much needed stress relief.

And maybe later, if she was lucky, an orgasm as well.

Last edited:
okay i know there's no tickling yet, but should i continue this or not? I base stories like the networkd do tv shows. If it gets a fanbase than I continue, until then it's hit or miss.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back