• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Alphabet Tickler: B is for Banks (M/F, Non Consent, Sexual Content)

The Alphabet Tickler
By: SlaverTickler
Starring Tyra Banks
Dedicated to Tom & Tasha

Chapter 2: B is for Banks
M/F, None Consent, Bondage, & Strong Sexual Content

“That’s the last time I take a drink from somebody I can’s see.” mumbled Tyra as the drug induced haze began to ware off, ‘Where the hell am I any way?”

Tyra wouldn’t receive and answer for a short time, and with her head still spinning slightly she probably wouldn’t have understood it. The former SI and Victoria Secrets Model was locked neck and wrists in a set of wooden stocks, with her long voluptuous body bent over a narrow metal plate. The last clear memory she had was that of a gloved hand passing her an open bottle of water in her crowded dressing room, another mistake I don’t plan to make, she thought, excepting an open bottle is something nobody should do, especial a woman, and especially when they can’s see the other person’s face. The next thing the talk show hosted knew she was telling all her people to get out, and a somebody was putting her trench coat on her. She’d only put her (black ruffled) bra and panties on at the time, but she seemed unable to resist the man’s instructions. Slipping on her shoes the mesmerised beauty walked out the back door to her room, and into the back of a car.

Suddenly a dreadful thought occurred to Tyra as she spotted her coat and shoes on the other side of the room. What if the person who abducted her was Brady Green. The man had been sent to prison for stalking the supermodel not to long ago, but it was only a 90 day sentence. Woman’s eyes opened wide as she heard the sound of a door opening behind her, and she struggled desperately to get free of her restraints.

“Brady, if it’s you Brady you better let me go right now!” screamed Tyra, fighting back tears of terror, “If you do anything to me you will be completely fucked.!”

“Don’t say anything.” said the voice in Lenard’s head, this time a man’s, “She thinks you’re that wacko who stalked her last year, she doesn’t know you are a completely different whacko.” it added with a laugh, “Lets teacher why ‘Assuming makes and Ass out of U and Me’ ha, ha, ha!”

Lenny caught himself rubbing his hands together like an comic book villain, and quickly brought his hands to his sides. After what he did to Jessica a few weeks ago he was surprised that Tyra hadn’t increased her security, after all Ms. Alba would have informed her about what happened and how she was forced to pick his next victim. Then again she might have been so embarrassed
at the circumstances that she might not have been able to bring herself to tell anybody. That was probably what the voice he’d heard that day had been counting on.

Just as the voice instructed, Lenny kept quite, and wouldn’t speak unless it told him he could. Disobeying the voices often lead to chronic pain that made most migraines look like a minor headache. Sometime punishment would cause him nose bleeds, and once he even passed out rather then force himself on one of some girl in college. Lately his force of will seemed to be weakening because she had actually taken control of his body when they visited Jessica Alba, and that had never happened before.

“Well would you look at that.” the deep mail voice in his head commented, as they approached the struggling woman, “That has to be one of the most perfect asses I have ever seen, it’s looks sweeter then a big ol’ slice of chocolate cake.” it added with an evil laugh, “Why don’t you just grab a handful and see if it feels as good as it looks.
Reluctantly Lenny reached out and took a firm hold of the helpless woman’s round backside, and he hated himself for enjoying how it felt. Tyra’s dark skin was as smooth as silk, and her buttocks jiggled just the way he liked it. The sick feeling is his stomach grew as he heard the soulless laughter in his head, and felt his manhood rise at attention. Understandably Ms. Bank was losing her mind, and it only got worse as he swallowed hard before bringing the palm of his hand across the opposite plump cheek.

“OW!” screamed the model turned Talk show host, “Brady, stop it, let me got right now.”

The voice laughed again as the could both hear the terror in her voice, instead of the confidence she normally had. Lenny couldn’t say he blamed her, he’s seen pictures of Brady Green in the papers, and he looked like a pretty big guy. Not that sized matter with a sociopath, but it certainly didn’t make them more fun to deal with that is for sure. I really hate doing this, thought Lenny, but what else can I do, the medication isn’t working anymore.

“Ah, I really hate doing this, thought Lenny as he brought his hand back to smack Tyra’s ass for the third time.” mocked the voice, “Even though he hated it his pecker was hard as a rock, growing to it’s full abnormal length, bah, ha, ha, ha, ha…!” it continued mockingly, “Why don’t you take those gifted fingers of your and start to gently stroke the under side of that fat booty for me son.” it instructed, “You know you want to.”

Lenard took two fingers and gently stoked them against the fleshy underside of the bound woman’s left butt cheek. Even thought he couldn’t see her face, he imagined Tyra’s eyes opening wide with terror as the shock of the tickling her brain instantly. Immediately she began to pull and jerk herself forward in a useless effort to pull away from his violating fingers. The site of the dark jiggling flesh on her butt caused feelings of shame and lust to build in the young man, as he found himself unable to turn away.

“Oh my god!” screamed Tyra, “Stop, don’t, it tickles, stop it!” she added, “Please don’t do this to me!”

The sensation’s sent Tyra’s mind whirling, as she doubled her efforts to free herself from the stalks. The one clear imagine that popped into her head was that freaky couple that came on her talk show when they did an episode about fetishes. Being involved with the production side of the things as well as host, Tyra had to watch some of the video’s they produce for there website. Tickle Abuse certainly was the perfect name for it, especially when Tasha was working somebody over. The attractive black woman had come across a little to fond of the power she had with any of the other girls in stocks, and Miss Banks actually felt a little intimidated by her. Even though she had security to protect her, she still stayed a safe distance form the unusual couple.

“Oh lord… hahaha, hehehe… please stop… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… don’t touch me!” demanded Tyra.

“Smack that ass boy.” said the voice

“Ouch!” yelped Tyra, “Don’t do that!”

“One more time.” he was instructed, “It’s just to much fun ain’t it son?”

“Owe… oh… god damn you!” she exclaimed, “Stop spanking me.”

Taking the four finger of each hand, Lenny slowly dragged his nails down the full curve of the woman’s impressive booty. Tyra snorted and jerked, and tried to lift her foot to kick him. Whenever she demanded that Lenny stop torturing her the voice would instruct him to give her a good firm swat on the ass. Eventually Tyra realized that was why he was doing it, but it was a reflex and she couldn’t help making the demand.

Fidgeting and squealing Tyra felt like she might lose her mind from the ruthless teasing of her ass. Every stoke felt like a hundred feathers stroking the same place at once, The normally reserved and proud woman found herself in complete hysterics as she pleaded pitifully for her release, only to feel her formidable backside swatted firmly for her efforts. It was so cruel and utterly humiliating, and simply because of something as silly as tickling. Now she knew how those girls in the Tickle Abuse videos must have felt, except they went in willingly and this was a violation of her body.

“This is hell… hahaha, hehehe… this must be what hell is like… hahaha, hehehe…” exclaimed talk show host, “Please stop it… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… I can’t stand it… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… please stop!”

Tyra closed her eyes expecting to feel a the hand come down across her ass again, but it never happened. Instead she felt something, a single finger, stroke her fat labia through her ruffled panties. Tyra found herself unable to resist softly moaning as the mans skilful touch worked her pussy like he’d been their before. Blood rushed to her loins causing them to swell and her clit stiffened, much to her horror she was starting enjoying the mans assault on her vagina.

“S-s-stop it… mmmm, ow… p-please.” moaned Tyra, “Hahaha… hehehe… ow-ow that it… I mean… oh… hehehe… hahaha… KNOCK IT OFF!”

Lenard couldn’t help but grin at the contradiction in his prisoners response to his actions. Tyra couldn’t seem to make up her mind regarding her opinion on what he was doing. Regardless, she seemed to get more and more violent with her efforts to get free of the stalks that held her neck and wrists in place. The shaking and jiggling of her body did nothing to sedated his own lust, as he felt his cock’s need to escape the confines of his sweats.

“Go on boy, let your snake out for some air.” said the voice, “You know he deserves a gander at this beautiful slice of femininity.”

Lenny couldn’t help but sigh with relief as he slipped off his sweat and let his impressive cock escape the confines of his boxer briefs. Tyra let out a shriek as the large bell like end of his tool grazed the inner most part of her inner thigh. When he stood up strait the shaft of his cock lightly slapped her pussy through her panties. The earlier teasing had made her womanhood quite damp, soaking her lacy black underwear and subsequently dampening his cock.

“Oh my god!” exclaimed Tyra, “What the hell is that, some sort of dildo?”

“No, just my penis.” replied Lenny, no given the ok to speak.

“Really?” said Tyra, sounding almost intrigued, “Well… uh… you can just put it away you pervert.”

“Oh come on now Miss Bank’s, you can’t tell me you aren’t just a little bit interested in…” he started only to have his captive interrupt.

“Hell no, that thing is to big, get it the fuck away from me.” she ordered with new conviction, “And let me out of this fucking thing” she added, referring to the stocks that held her neck and wrists, “Let me go and I’ll forget this ever happened.”

“Wait, I don’t want to make her do that.” said Lenny, “No… I think it would be great but…”

“Who are you talking to?” asked Tyra, “Is there somebody else with you?”

“No, well, sort of.” he began to explain, “The voice in my head, he’s why I’m doing this, there’s a few of them but this one is a guy.”

Suddenly Lenny felt and intense pain in his head, and fell to his knees. The spirit in his brain had okayed him talking to their captive, but not explaining his motives for her abduction. Blood trickled from his nose, and he licked it from his lips. The young man could feel his self control slipping from him, while his redneck possessor laughed at his anguish. Suddenly the pain went away, and Lenny felt his head clear, as well as his vision. Wiping the blood from his nose and the tears from his cheeks Lenny got back to his feet, and this time said exactly what he was told.

“Hey, hey… are you ok?” asked Tyra, “What happened, you just started screaming and…”

“Can I cum on you ass?” her captor asked, “I-I… well… that’s what it will take for me to let you go.”

“Hell no!” screamed Tyra, “You keep that nasty gunk off of my butt you freak!”

“Ok, have it your way.” sighed Lenny as he moved to the left side of Tyra’s body, “I’m not the one calling the shot, it’s all up to you how long this goes on for.”

The angry excretion on Tyra’s face was interrupted with a huge, involuntary, followed by a flood hysterical laughter. The woman shook her head from side to side, despite to shake the sensations brought on by her captors skilful fingers as they poked and prodded her long thick torso. The ebony beauty found herself again pleading for the torture to stop, but her only response was a the feeling of an index finger stroking up and down the center of her back. It was called spinal gliding, but she didn’t know that, all she thought of it as was pure, unadulterated hell.

The shrieks and giggles bounced off the wall of the small room they were in, and caused Lenny to become as aroused as he had ever been. Tyra’s body was as close to perfect as a woman’s could, with it’s perfectly proportioned curves, long legs, and apple ticklishness. There was no way to deny that this would be one of the few times he was enjoying what he was doing. Ever since he had seen Tyra in that red bikini on the cover of sports illustrated he\d just wanted to run his hands all over her body, kissing, licking, and caressing every inch of her stunning chocolate skin. Now that he had her, as much as it turned him on, the conditions did take something out of it.

“You stop… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… get away from me you freak!” screamed Tyra as the hands danced all over he ribs and back, “I’ll never… hehehe, hahaha… give in!”

Tyra’s word’s soon became unintelligible as her tormentor squatted down and began to lick her right arm pit with skilled precision. Lips kissed the sweaty but smooth hallows of her sexy underarm, it seemed like no matter what part of her body he focused on, Lenny thought it was beautiful and sensual, Miss Banks was just that gorgeous to him. Then he rached up his left hand, and undid the snap at the front of her braw, freeing her ample bosoms to the cool air of the room, and with out looking, began to caress them lovingly.

“Hey… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe, what… hahaha, hehehe… no stop that… hehehe, hahaha, leave them alone… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha, hehehe…” shrieked Tyra as she felt a nipple being gently tweaked, “I said stop that!”

Sweat an tears mingled on Tyra’s gorgeous face, exhaustion and humiliation had her resistance on the verge of collapse. Never before had she felt so turned on, and at the same time so violated. Part of her wanted him to pull off her panties and slide his salami into her, part of her wanted to rip his eyes out, and another part of her wanted nothing more then to escape. His touch was unwated, yet it felt so good that she didn’t want it to stop. Only her Nubian pride kept her from giving in to his demands, and letting him ejaculate on her buttocks.

“You know what?” said the voice from behind the stocks, “I think that would probably work.”

“What?” asked Tyra, as the sensations stopped, “What are you going to do?”

For a long moment there was nothing, just the sound of her tormentor moving around, and then nothing. Tyra stood there, with her head and wrists stuck in the stock, her hair matted and stuck to her sweat cover face. Cool air washed over her damp body, causing it to shiver from a chill that ran up her spine. For the first time since she discovered her captor wasn’t Brady Green the TV star truly felt afraid of what might come next. Where was he? What was he doing? Was he touching himself as he watched her voluptuous body struggle for freedom? What the hell was going on?

“AH, no, please not that!” exclaimed Tyra as she felt something stoke the inside of her belly button, “Hahaha, hehehe… I c-can’t stand it… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe, don’t, no, no, no!”

Lenny pulled his tongue out of the woman’s deep navel and began to lick around it’s out edge before slipping it back in. Screaming and shaking like never before, Tyra felt the last of her spirit on the verge of giving out. The man reached around her with a hand and began tickling her lower ribs, while a she felt her panties pulled to the side, and a finger teas her swollen clit.

“OK, ok!” screamed Tyra, as he mind simply couldn’t endure what her body was experiencing any more, “You can do it, just stop it!” she pleaded, “I can’t stand the teasing anymore, please just do it!”

“Do what?” asked Lenny, digging into Tyra’s ribs with both hands, “What is it you want me to do?”

“Ah, hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… stop it, stop it, hehehe, hahaha, hehehe, cum on my ass… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… cum on it!”

“No, no, that’s what I want to do, what do you want me to do?” he asked her, before blowing an atomic raspberry on her belly, “Com on you can admit it, you clit certainly isn’t hiding anything from me.” he added, giving it a light tickle with his index finger, “You want to cum to don’t you.”

With that Lenny ripped the crotch out of Tyra’s lacy black panties, and shoved his face between her thighs. The horny, schizophrenic began to lick and suck at his prisoners fat pink clit, and swollen labia, all the while stoking his immense cock. The woman couldn’t help but moan in ecstasy as she ground her pussy into her captors face. It seemed like it had been years since she’s had a man lick her, and never before had it been like this. Lenny’s technique was so skilful and yet unbridled. It wouldn’t take long for her kitty to purr all over his face.

“Oh god, oh yes… more, more… suck it harder… as hard as you can!” screamed Tyra, her face wincing with ecstasy, “I am so close, I am, I am, CUMING!!!”

With in seconds of his “victims” climax Lenny hoped to his feet, and stroked his meat for all he was worth. The tip of his dick began to tingle with pleasure as his own orgasm built, and suddenly, multiple spurts of thick cum shot from his manhood, and landed on the plump round ass of the former super model. Never before had he cum so hard from masturbating, but then again he’s never cum on a super model, especial not one as hot as Tyra Banks.

Pulling up his sweats, the masked man walked around to the front of the stocks, and looked down at the face of his exhausted prisoner. Kneeling down he brushed the hair away from her beautiful face. Banks’ eyes were half closed, as she was totally spent from the entire ordeal. Lenny reached around her face, and began to gently tickle the sides of her neck. Tyra shivered, and began to giggle, he eye’s opened and she began to protest her tormentors actions.

“I know I said we’d be done, but they want you to pick my next target,” said Lenny, “Her last name has to start with a C, and not Naomi Campbell either, that’s to easy.” he added, “Make it a blonde… I am in the mood for a blonde.”

To be continued…

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back