• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Preview) My Best Friends Mom: Chapter 2

A look at whats to come...

My Best Friends Mom
Chapter Two: Sleepy Tickles

By Slaver Tickler

The look on Mrs. Williams’ face when she saw me with the Asia woman curled up in my arms was priceless. No doubt she had expected me to get my ass karate chopped into next week by Mrs. Li, who was a black belt in something or other. I couldn’t help but smile over the ingenious of my plan, and how it had all come together. I won’t waist time explaining it to you here, but believe me, it was brilliant, and I was damn lucky it worked. Fortunately the new arrival had been carrying a large bag, witch had left her vulnerable, what surprised me was what had been in it.

“Why in the world would Mrs. Li bring a big bag of sex toys to your house?” I asked the bound woman as I stood with her friend in my arms, “Maybe we should wake her up and ask her?”

I laid the petite brunet on the on the kitchen table, and proceeded to undress her. Mrs. Williams, was in no way a large woman, busty, curvaceous yes, but she couldn’t have been more then 5’5”. Mrs. Li probably wasn’t even 5 foot, and wasn’t very curvaceous. However he body was extremely fit, with rock hard abdominals, and an angelic face, witch hid her nature quite well.

I slowly unbuttoned Mrs. Li’s blouse, and remembered just why I didn’t really like her much. If you ever saw the Charlie’s Angels movie, Lucy Liu reminded me allot of her in those movies. She was a real hard ass, and never let her son do anything out side of school except for the hockey team. I had heard from Billy that his father had been forced to put his foot down on that, claiming he wanted his son to experience new things, and grow up like most normal Canadian kids were.

Even thought I didn’t care much for the way she denied her son a social life, I couldn’t help but like what I saw once I got Mrs. Li’s shirt off. Braless, slender and tone, was the best way to describe her. My eyes devoured her lean torso, with it’s incredible tan lines and stiff little nipples. Unlike Jim’s mom, I never thought of her as a sexual being, but once I ran my hand gently over her rippled belly it’s was all I could think of. Maybe I was just not into her because she always came across as such a bitch, but hey, who says bitch women are sexy. I just never seemed to feel an erotic vibe.

“So are you going to cooperate, or does you friend have to suffer too?” I asked looking, down at Mrs. Williams, “No, ok, then I get to have fun with her too.”

Picking up the Asian woman’s leg I slipped her shoe off, and slowly stoked it’s arch, to my delight the little lady giggled softly in her sleep. I don’t think I had ever seen her smile before. I couldn’t help but noticed the total contrast between my two prisoners. One was patiet, with little feet, and looked like she walked between sun beams, while the other was a head taller, with large feet, and extremely dark skinned. Also their was no questioning who was more curvaceous and had more raw sex appeal. However I was sure I could get Mrs. Li’s fire started with a little tickling and teasing. The quite ones are always the best in the sack, and still believe this 30 years later.

I pulled of Mrs. Li’s other shoe, and then her knee high socks. Carefully I slipped her shirt over her shoulders, and off her arms. This left only her knee length skirt, pantyhose and panties. Just for fun I slipped my hand up her skirt, and teased the crotch of her panties with the tip of my index finger. I was surprised to see the sleeping cutie raise her hips and butt up off the kitchen table, and let out a loud gasp. Right away her hands came up to caress her little breasts, and she pinched her nipple, all the while not even opening her eyes in the slightest. This was when I knew I was going to have a good time with her.

Get off your ass and keep writing

2 words "Long Weekend". I have next Monday off next week. I have been working on C is for Cuthbert a bit more, I have lost alot of my intrest in this story. Thats why I have a couple of them going so I'll always have something to post every week or 2.

Bah.. I guess this story is dead. Too bad it was getting pretty good.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back