• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Different Commercial

P. Pete

Hello Everyone. I wasn't able to be at home so I taped the movie Born in East LA on the comedy channel and it had a different Lever 2000 commercial. It still had the young woman getting her foot tickled but it also had a pretty young black women getting tickled under her arms laughing. I don't know how new this one is but I have had luck getting this commercial on the USA channel when they show reruns of JAG during the evening. You will need to consult your tv guide for the time in your area. Good luck and I hope this information is useful.

Finally a post! Thanks, P. Pete! Lever 2000 may be a soap, but it sure makes me think dirty thoughts ;)

What's with some of these other Lever 2000 commercials, though?

They have all these sexy, beautiful, no blemish, no cellulite people in towels touching and stroking each other ..... just when I'm breaking into a sweat and getting really... "interested", one could say... they throw in a clip of a damn baby. Ewww. Thanks a lot Lever 2000 - I'll stick with Dial.

I think Lever 2000 puts a baby in the commercials to show that the soap cleans babies well and makes the ads more family-friendly. Personally, I like Irish Spring, but as long as the soap gets you clean, who cares what brand you use? And who can forget the Lever promo that ran a few years ago in which a man foot-tickled a woman closeup and her toes wiggled? Lever rules! :)

You know, I don't think I've ever bought Lever 2000. May have to give it a try. I'm so....dirty..... (Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaa!)

Oh, mercy.

They probably throw that dang kid in there trying to show that the soap, like you said, is gentle enough for babies, and to show that it's a family product, not just something for hip,cool, touchy feely beautiful people. But I've never seen a real family with hip, cool, touchy feely beautiful. The kid just throws me off.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back