• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm the most ticklish person you've ever met

pleeeese

Hey,

I'm a 30 yo guy and just moved to Sydney. I am the most ticklish person that I've ever known. I really want a young fit good looking guy to tie me up and tickle me mercillesly. I will thrash around, bet for mercy, and scream, but that just indicates I need more!

If your a good looking guy (I'm gay, but please note I do not want anything sexual, only tickle torture), between 18 and 26, and safe, please contact me. I would also like to experience being tickled by more than one guys. If you like tickling, you'll love tickling me.

I'm not very ticklish on the feet, but my torso, legs and back are soooooo sensitive.

Melbourne here but it sounds like you would be an amazing guy to tickle. Shame about the feet though, that's my favourite part.

Heya mate,
slim 24 year old boy from Sydney here, quite good looking and merciless tickler =)
Would you like to meet up soon somewhere in the city?
Let me know mate
Ben

Cheers sark47, although I wouldn't say I'm not ticklish on my feet, that would still cause quite a bit of ammusement from the ler, but if you wanted me to thrash around then working on my waist and ribs would really do it.

I'll PM you dandybeny soon about a meet.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back