• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have tickled a few

Serial_tickler

Hey Everyone,

I could help with some of your guys questions concerning ticklish celebrities, i'm a nail technician and i have given manicures and pedicures to alot of celebs, I have worked with the following: Mandy Moore, Britney Spears, Destiny's Child, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Lopez, Work on Buffy the Vampire Slayer last season, and the set of Bring it on and lots others, if you guys wanna know about any of these celebs or any others feel free to ask.

I dont know how much truth you're telling us( i find it hard to believe that all these celebs go to the same place), but how about some stories please?

If what you say is true, please tell us about the set of Bring It On (eliza dushku, kirsten dunst)

ticklish celebs

Well, since I don't like to ignore possible information regarding
the ticklishness of female celebs, I will ask you about the following
young ladies:

Britney Spears
Mandy Moore
Eliza Dushku
the 4 girls from Dream (I know they were not on your list,
but maybe...)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how ticklish would you say these girls are
on their feet?

Do they have any particular spots that really cause them to go nuts
when touched, (meaning between toes, under the toes, heels, the arches, etc.?

What kind of laughs do they have?

Attachments

• The%20Volunteers.jpg
    The%20Volunteers.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 350
here you are

first off I work for a company called SFX, we do promorions/make-up stuff like that for movies, music videos and television shows.

also, i haven't tickled any of them for a prolonged amount of time.

Mandy Moore: Probably the most ticklish out off all of them, she was laughing everytime i touched her feet, she has a really nice giggle. I had to stop a few times because she kept laughing.

Kirsten Dunst: ticklish but she never really laughed that much, her foot jerked when i used a pumice stone on her and and i asked if it tickled she told me a little.

Eliza Dushku: Unfortunatley i never got to do her nails (we have more then one person doing them)

Sarah Michelle Gellar: I have seen alot of posts questioning her, while she has really pretty feet they did not seem very ticklish. :(

Britney Spears: Britney is really ticklish right under her toes, she almost fell outta the chair when i "acidentally" tickled her their. I told her sorry and she told me it always happens during pedicures.

I have never worked with Dream (for Starbuck)

Jessica Simpson: Jessica has ticklish feet as well, she seemed to be ticklish on her soles and and heels, I used the pumice and brush on her soles and she kept laughing, i would stop but she told me it was ok and to not mind her. so when i continued she kept laughing more. Also she asked me if i would mind giving her sister (I think she is one of her dancers) one i did and she was also ticklish but did'nt take it as long, I only was able to use the pumice stone on her.

If you guys liked these i can post some more, or if you want more in detail descriptions e-mail me:

[email protected]

Ticklish Celebrities

Yes post more. I know Mandy Moore admits on her web site she has ticklish feet so no surprise there. How about Jennifer Lopez (sweet giggle), Heather Locklear, or the number one person I am dying to know Anna Kournikova.:p

How do we know you're not BSing? By the way.. if it's true get a camera and tape these pedicures (whether hidden camera or not) and you could sell them on this forum --- some people would pay a lot of money for that.

Um.... No

Video taping as Latin Boy suggests is probably illegal at worst, and a clear invasion of privacy at best. It's also a great way for the poster to get himself and his entire company fired and sued.

If such a video tape was made it would receive no support from the TMF. Infact I would do my best to have the proper authorities notified. I do not condone invasion of privacy.

Myriads

I know some of you think that i am bsing i knew that coming into the forum, If you don't believe me that is fine I can do nothing about that...as far as secretly video taping that is not even a possibility, I could get in serious trouble for that. And I would never even attempt it.

hmmm

Jesus people! Please don't jump all over me.

It was just another stupid idea!

If you're concerned about privacy, you could always have them sign a release waiver like they do on COPS - or not! I would suggest just audio recording, but that probably will also violate somebody's notion of privacy. Sorry about the dumb proposition.

I'm not that idiotic --- I promise!

ok, tell us about Jen. Lopez, and why can't you take pictures with them? A simple picture is not an invasion of privacy. Not even feet, just a picture with on e of the girls.

How about Destiny's Child...Beyonce perhaps? I'd love to know if any of them were ticklish.

Good News

I have to say that if u are telling the truth about all this, this could be the beginning of a new era, persay, for TMF. I welcome u with great joy as you help us in our search for ticklish celebrities. (Man that sentance was few words away from a speech.) But anyway thx for joining us here, its nice to know we have someone on the "inside." By the way, have you ever done Lisa Kudrow? She isn't asked about much, but i am a big fan. If you could let me know i would greatly appreciate it. Thx.

Attachments

• giant.jpg
    giant.jpg
    750.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    680.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    1,014.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 19
  • craps.jpg
    craps.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • patalina.jpg
    patalina.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 19
  • patalina2.jpg
    patalina2.jpg
    927.8 KB · Views: 23
  • even360.jpg
    even360.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • big1.jpg
    big1.jpg
    813.2 KB · Views: 29
  • nevusia.jpg
    nevusia.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 28
  • comic7.jpg
    comic7.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 22
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 20
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 25
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 21
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 17
  • foro1.jpg
    foro1.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 37
alyssa milano

How about Alyssa Milano??? She has the sexiest belly on the planet and I can only dream about making her giggle. Let me know if you know anything.

Attachments

• tk_ani_098.gif
    tk_ani_098.gif
    76.1 KB · Views: 277
  • tk_ani_053.gif
    tk_ani_053.gif
    198.6 KB · Views: 212
  • 57566cff92eb86cb52333512b5fea816e0bdd79ed72d30fcb49d26f945b720a2.gif
    57566cff92eb86cb52333512b5fea816e0bdd79ed72d30fcb49d26f945b720a2.gif
    689.7 KB · Views: 352
  • Foot Tickle Machine.gif
    Foot Tickle Machine.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 4,679
I've contacted Serial_Tickler and was asked to reply on his behalf. This is all straight from him.
J.Lo--"when i used the brush on her feet she laughed a little bit. I asked if it tickled and she said yeah it always does"
Alyssa Milano--Hasn't met her
Destiny's Child--Michelle, and that's a negative :(
Kate Beckinsale (Pearl Harbor)--"between her toes when i was putting seperators she pulled away and said shes ticklish so be careful"
Lisa Kudrow--Hasn't met her
Anna Kounikova--Hasn't met her
Katherine Heigl--she seemed to be ticklish around the sides of her feet.

Last edited:
I dont want to start arguements, and its my opinion, but I don't believe him. How can all these celebs go to the same place. Its wishful thinking.

As I understand this, the company he works for is on site at sets, studios, shoots,etc. So they are at the scene, not in a parlor or shop somewhere. So it would not be improbable for this to be true. I am for giving someone the benefit of the doubt. If he's telling the truth, no problem, if not, then it will show eventually. I guess I'm saying let's enjoy the ride, and see how it plays out. It would be a shame to waste an outlet by being too cynical or skeptical. He's not making ludicrous claims, tickling everyone in sight, so let's see how it shakes out. BTW in an off topic note, Ebert & Roeper liked Crazy, Beautiful and called Kirsten Dunst an acting treasure, no argument here. Peace....B.

I must say that when someone just states that they have tickled people and don't post the full story right away, it makes me a bit skeptical. I mean, if someone tickled Sandra Bullock for instance, wouldn't you just post the story in the first place? If you're hanging around this forum, you probably already know that ANYONE is of interest. Same with a post at the old Mousepad about a guy who supposedly worked at a shoe store and tickled many celebs.

Scooby, I notice you usually make direct contact on posts like these. Your integrity is famed in song and story!! What (if any) measures do you take to check out credibility? (ie:this post, and the post of the kid who claimed he got Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore?)

Having said all that, this thread does seem to have more credibility than most in this vain! No offense to anyone, and please don't NOT post something because some people may act skeptical!

Well nontkl, I like to check out all of these claims, and even though I would like to believe that a celebrity has been confirmed to be ticklish, I'd also like to know it's true. I don't want to offend anybody, so I'll leave it at this:
I *did* check up with the kid who said he tickled cameron diaz drew barrymore, etc. and it was indeed a little sketchy. Serial_tickler's claims ring much truer (that's not to say neccissarily that the kid is lying, or than serial is lying).
Anyways, before I get a buncha people mad at me, I'm gonna head off :)
Scoob

I know Serial probably hasn't had a chance to get everyone, but Iwould be curious about a few others. Melissa Joan Hart, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Leann Rimes, other singers, More girls from the WB(Buffy girls, Roswell, Dawson's Creek, etc.) I know that's a lot but hey you throw out some names and who knows, maybe some surprises are out there, We can ask and see. I enjoy the thread, as you can tell, it's fun. Peace, & Happy 4th y'all....B.

Dude, we've already been over this. No. Sorry, it's just not professional on Serial's part, and is an invasion of privacy.

i think what everyone is trying to say is can he ask the girl if he could take a picture with her. like you would ask mickey mouse at disney world. theyd both be standing there smiling as someone took the picture, then that would not be an invasion of privacy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back