• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a Hogtied Angel Rose - F/F - Tickle Chicks (Preview)

ReyaFet

Verified
Tickling-a-Hogtied-Angel-Rose.gif

Angel Rose in a hogtie! It's the perfect tickle position for her because her most ticklish spots are her feet and her upper arms. I know...upper arms? It's awesome; you can just lightly scratch them with your fingernails and she goes nuts! And you guys KNOW how much I love to tickle feet (well, if you didn't, you do now!). Anyway, Angel is a fun lee. She's very playful and freaks out alot, but you can tell that she has fun with it. :) Her feet are soo sensitive to a light touch; a feather totally did the trick! Not only that, I found her upper back, sides and underarms to be quite ticklish, as well. Angel is a bit of a howler, so watch out! OH! She did something that no one we've shot has EVER done - she broke out of the cuffs that were around her wrists! What the hell? We're going to have to lock those cuffs next time! After messing with me for a minute, I managed to get her back into the hogtie and punished her by using two electric toothbrushes on her feet at the same time as well as my personal favorite; the plastic blue comb! See if Angel tries THAT stunt again... :)

There is a FREE PREVIEW available for this video. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save As" to download.

Go to http://www.TickleChicks.com to see more sexy tickling previews and to join our membership site for one low price!

Our Clips4Sale store - http://www.Clips4Sale.com/10389

Love, love, love Angel! She's soo cute and fun and ticklish!

Hope everyone is having a good summer Saturday!
:dogpile: Addie Juniper

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back