• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Palmira Mansion Part 6 (F/F) mild adult content

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
Palmira Mansion
Part 6 the Final episode?

Amanda now had passed through the doorway. This time she found herself in a dark stone room, four Pillars stood around her, the room light by torches each sticking out from the pillars. In the middle of the pillars was an old man. He was sitting on a small oriental carpet that hovered several feet off the floor. The man had a long white beard and a white turban on his head. He looked like a genie out of the “Arabian nights”. Amanda was fully dressed now; she wore jeans, sneakers and a T-shirt. The old man called to her.

“Enter my child, come closer.” He said in a calm voice

“W…who are you?” Amanda asked as she approached the man cautiously

“I am Sandivar the Vizier of the dimension you have been trapped in all this time.”

“I have been watching you my child, I have seen your torment and torture. You long for the true path back to your world…do you not?” he said

“Yes, yes I do. Oh please help me, I don’t belong here. How do I get Home?” Amanda asked

“There is only one way out…There is the door back to your world.” He said as he slowly pointed to one side as a door appeared from out of nowhere.

“Thank goodness…it’s been a pleasure meeting you, but I’ll be going now.” Amanda said as she headed for the door.

“Ah, not so fast my child…the door before you is locked with a magic word.” He explained.

Amanda stopped and looked at the old man. She desperately wanted to leave this place, but was afraid to ask the man for the magic word, not knowing if it would be a trick or not. Her desire to leave however made her ask.

“What is the magic word? Is it “please”?” she asked

“hehehe, no my child it is Not “please”.” He chuckled

“The magic word is only known to a few…the few that have brought torment upon you during your stay here. They are the only ones that can speak the word that will unlock and open the door.”

The old man went on to explain what Amanda had to do to open the doorway home.

“I have taken pity on you and will grant you this one opportunity to leave this realm. You must choose one of your tormentors, they will be brought here at my command. Once here it will be up to you to make them speak the word that will open the door. The manner in which you have them speak the word is entirely up to you. If you are successful then you may leave, if you are not successful then you will be sent back into the realm forever lost and tormented for eternity.” He explained

Amanda understood, and agreed to the conditions. She was willing to anything if it meant leaving this terrible place. She stood there and thought back about the people that had tortured her and tried to decide which one she could persuade into give up the magic word.

“Hmm, who would be the best one…Sabell, that Harem witch that took so much pleasure in torturing me? Or Ruth or Liza, they would be good candidates as well, or Nurse Johnson, she could use a dose of her own medicine. Or her assistant Carson, he might be of some help. Maybe Captain Steiner, she took too much sadistic pleasure, wonder if she’d like it with the tables turned? Forget the Aliens, with out any mouths they wouldn’t be of any use…Hmmm.” Amanda thought.

“Come now child, we haven’t all day.” The Vizier said in a slight impatient tone as if he was waiting for Amanda to get started.

Amanda thought for another minute and then made her decision…

“Alright, I choose…Sabell.” Amanda said with a firm confident tone.

Amanda felt that Sabell would be the best candidate, she was too used to torturing others into submission that she, if the situation were reversed, would give up the secret word with some persuasion.

“Ah, excellent choice my child.” The Vizier said with a motion of his hand.

In the center of the room Sabell appeared. She was shocked and very angry when she fully materialized before the Vizier. Dressed in her sheer veiled costume, with her gold anklets.

“What’s this!?! Sandivar! You promised never to bring me here again!? What is SHE doing here?” Sabell questioned.

“You know all too well the rules of this realm. I have allowed our guest here the challenge to leave, and she has selected YOU to be the one to unlock the doorway for her to go home.” The Vizier explained

Sabell paused for a moment and regained her composure, she did know the rules and the Vizier had every right to bring her here. She knew that in order for Amanda to leave the magic word would have to be spoken by Sabell. Amanda stood with her arms folded and a smug smile on her face, she could sense a little fear in Sabell and that would be a good thing. Sabell now tried to intimidate Amanda to bring a little doubt into her hopeful attitude.

“So, you think I am going to say the word to open the door? I can tell you that I will NEVER say the word, and when you are locked here for an eternity, and you return to my world, your torment will be 10 times what you experienced before.” Sabell taunted.

Amanda still felt confident, she knew that Sabell was no threat to her here and that she was determined to get out of here. She glared back at Sabell and let her know that she had the determination to get what she needed.

“Oh, I don’t think you’ll give the word, I KNOW you will. I intend also to take enjoyment in getting it from you.” Amanda said

As Amanda finished her comment Sabell slowly rose off the floor and became rigid as a board. Sabell was caught off guard as she hovered several feet off the floor. Sabell slowly turned and ended up floating on her back, her long black hair hanging down towards the floor.

“What? What is this?! “ Sabell ask with a great deal of surprise.

“Whoa! Did I do that?” Amanda asked, quite surprised herself

“yes you did. Here you have been granted a few special powers. Simply what you think about will happen, so be very careful what you think about.” The Vizier explained

“One more thing, since you are about to start. There is a time limit involved with your challenge. You must complete the task before the sands run out. We haven’t all day for you to be here.” The Vizier explained as a very large hourglass appeared next to him and slowly turned over letting the sand fall slowly to the bottom.

“Hmm, I understand. A little more of a challenge than I had thought, so I had better get working.” Amanda said

Amanda tried to think of what would be the best way to make Sabell give in. Sabell still hovered off the floor about waist high to Amanda. She glared at Amanda, stoic in her attempt not to speak a single word until the sands ran out.

Amanda looked at Sabell with a gleam in her eye, suddenly the sheer veiled costume began ripping off her body, like several hands were grabbing and shredding the fabric. Sabell gasped in shock as she was left totally nude.

“There, that’s at least a start.” Amanda said, now knowing just what she would do.

Amanda stood next to Sabell and then Sabell’s arms rose to each side and then all the way above her head, her wrists locked together as if they were tied together. Sabell’s legs also parted, Amanda could see the muscles in Sabell’s legs tense and relax as if they were trying to break free. Amanda stood next to Sabell’s head; she leaned down and looked her right in the eye.

“You had so much fun teasing me, I’m just wondering if YOU too could be…ticklish?” Amanda said

With that in the air above Sabell’s tummy appeared several feathers. Sabell gave a momentary look of fear, but then returned to her determined sense of control. The feathers began to twirl and lower towards Sabell’s tight tummy. The tips of the feathers angled down and as they made contact Sabell closed her eyes tight. The sand in the hourglass had barely begun, Amanda had plenty of time left. She proceeded to taunt Sabell.

“Aww, that looks like it really tickles…tickle tickle tickle.”

Sabell pursed her lips tightly together, fighting off the electric tingling that was focused around her tummy. The feathers circled around and around drifting up towards her breasts and then back down below her belly button. Amanda found a new excitement as she watched Sabell trying not to laugh under the terrible tickling. Being in control like this was more arousing to her than being the victim. The feathers tickled for several minutes. Amanda felt that Sabell’s tummy had been thoroughly tickled and she wasn’t going to break. The feathers drifted back up into the air and Sabell let out a sigh of relief.

“aaaaaaaah, is that the best you can do?” Sabell said still with a slight fear in her voice knowing she’d only just started.

“Oh, you should now better than that. That was just a little warm up to get the body ready. Now, lets get to work.” Amanda said

The feathers disappeared and in their place appeared 4 female hands, no bodies just the hands, with long fingers and fingernails. The fingers began to wiggle in the air as if looking for some flesh to tickle. Sabell’s eyes bulged and she shook her head slightly. 2 of the hands lowered and went right to Sabell’s smooth bare armpits the other 2 lowered and began to lightly scratch in a rapid fashion on her sensitive sides just above the hips. Sabell tried to shift and twist, but she was held tight in the air, not able to move at all. It only took a few seconds of the light scratch tickling to force a stream of giggles from Sabell’s lips. This made Amanda’s heart beat fast with excitement.

“Poor ticklish thing. Are you sure you aren’t going to say the magic word for me?” Amanda teased

“heheheehehehehhehehehehhehehehhehe…never…hehehehhehehehehehehe” Sabell giggled

Amanda felt her body shaking, the excitement was more than she had ever known before. She felt her body go flush again from the aroused excitement torturing Sabell. She walked down to Sabell’s bare feet, the toes trying to curl and flex from the upper body tickling, the anklets were so sexy on her. Time was sifting away and Amanda decided to add to Sabell’s torment.

“My my, what absolutely sexy feeties you have. I wonder, are they ticklish too?” Amanda asked

2 more hands appeared at Sabell’s feet, they softly and gently stroked Sabell’s soles up and down with the fingers. Sabell squealed and laughed hysterically, her defenses broken down to their almost lowest point.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAA NooooooooooooooooooAHAHAHHAHAHA NOT MY FEET AHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sabell laughed and pleaded.

“Such a ticklish little thing we are. Come on…give in to me…say the magic word and it will allll be over.” Amanda taunted again.

The words “give in to me” struck a nerve in Sabell’s dominant mind, she clenched her teeth and tried not to laugh. The tickling tingles ran up her legs and into her tormented head making resistance almost impossible. The hourglass was half way gone at this point. Sabell’s body was covered in goosebumps as she laughed and giggled. The hands tickling her hips now moved up and down her rib cage, the hands tickling her armpits wiggled up and down her bare arms then back down to her armpits.

“EEEEEEEHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA NEVER HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA PLEASE AAHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA.”

The hands tickling her feet now wiggled their fingers in-between each toe, then fluttered along the undersides as Sabell jerked her head back and forth. She could glance over and see the hourglass slowly running out of sand, she knew as long as this tickling continued she just might be able to hold out, but it was getting more difficult to maintain her concentration.

Then Amanda got an idea, perhaps the tickle torment wasn’t enough, and perhaps Sabell needed something else or needed to be denied something else. As Sabell laughed and giggled 5 feathers reappeared, the hands tickling her hips now did a wild dance around her hips and down along the inner thighs up her bare bottom back around to her hips. Sabell giggled and jerked as little as she was allowed. The feathers that floated in the air now joined together at the quill ends making kind of a star shape, then they started to spin around like the blades of a fan. Sabell looked up through her teary eyes and saw the rotating feathers, she saw where they were located, right between her legs. Then the feathers lowered and stroked rhythmically against her sensitive labia. Sabell’s body shuddered each time a feather struck.

“Oh, are we enjoying this now?” Amanda teased as she felt her own nipples grow firm.

“hehhehHAHHAHA HhhhHhhehehehehhehehe not there ahahhahahah OH Pleaseehehehehehe Oh Oh Eeeep ahhahahahhahh Noooohahahhahahhahahhahammmmm”

Amanda giggled, she placed her hand down and pressed firmly against her own crotch as if she could almost feel the feathers tickling her into arousal. The hands that tickled Sabell’s armpits now moved and began to lightly caress her breasts, pinching and teasing her nipples. Sabell was launched into a state of arousal. The hands tickling her feet continued their gentle tickling of her soles. The rotating feathers now moved closer and they rotated slowly the soft ends stroking from bottom to the top of Sabell’s womanhood, like soft tongues. Several more minutes passed, Sabell was moaning and giggling with tortured aroused pleasure.

“hehehehehMmmmmmmmmmhhahhAHhahahhahaHHAHahhahhehehhehee ooooh mmmmmHAHAhhhhehehehehheheheheheh”

Suddenly Amanda stopped the tickling.

“Are we ready to give the secret word now?” Amanda asked

“Ooh No Please just a little more. Pleeeease” Sabell pleaded for the tickling arousal to return and allow her to climax.

With her mind Amanda allowed the feathers to lightly tease Sabell again then stop. This drove Sabell crazy, she was close, but was being prevented from the full ecstasy.

“Say the word and I’ll give you what you are desiring. Refuse and I’ll keep you in this frustrated condition.” Amanda explained.

Amanda commanded the feathers and fingers to tickle tease once again and then stop. No sooner did Sabell reach her arousal than they stopped leaving her unfulfilled.

“You sadistic bitch!” Sabell spat out

Amanda had the fingers tickling Sabell’s feet go crazy and tickle every inch of her feet wildly.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHANO NOT THAT AHAHAHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE OoooooooooHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA Noooooo”

“SAY IT!” Amanda demanded as she saw the sand in the glass drop to its lowest point.

The fingers stopped tickling allowing Sabell to speak. Sabell panted and then looked at Amanda with pleading eyes.

“Please, let me climax….Please I’ll say the word if you let me cum.” She begged.

Amanda was slowly running out of time she had to take her chances that Sabell would keep her promise. With the final remaining minutes she allowed the feathers to tickle once again, and the hands to tease the breasts. Sabell moaned and giggled as the sensations raced through her body, a single feather separated and focused on Sabell’s clit, flicking and twirling against the sensitive organ. The fingers tickling her feet were now raking up and down the soles, the fingers teasing her breasts now with a single finger flicked each firm nipple. Seconds later Sabell's body went rigid, her muscles tensed and she let out a controlled moan of ecstasy followed by giggles as her body shuddered.

“heheheheheheheheehhAhhAHhhahahhhha Oh Oh Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeeeess mmm oooooooh OOOOooooh Mmmmmm”

“Say IT!! SAY IT Quickly!!” Amanda shouted as she watched the remaining grains of sand start to fall.

Sabell slowly turned her head towards Amanda, she giggled and with a sinister smile and a calm whisper said…

“hehehe…never”

Amanda’s jaw hit the floor; the hands and feathers disappeared as the hourglass vanished.

To be continued…

This is a fine series! Now that Amanda has failed to get the exit word in time, you will have to continue the series forever. :)

well, I'm going to take a short break for now. lol my fingers are tired from typing. the next few parts will have some twists and turns to keep the series interesting. haven't decided if Amanda is going to get out or stick around just yet. Stay tuned.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back