• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone still interested in a Primetime story?

primetime

Verified
Hello folks, I recently received a PM inquiring if I had retired. I didn't realize it has been over a year and a half since I last posted a story. I have been kicking ideas around in my head, including revisiting my previous series.

Just want to know if people still remember me, and would like a new story from me...

Oh hell Prime, how could I forget one of my idols lol! I mean, if it weren't for your great stories, there wouldn't be a jersey_tickler story archive. You taught me so much dude, and I know that I'm not the only one who would enjoy reading a brand spanking new Primetime story!

just so that i dont go on a rant im going to put it simply...............HELL FUCKING YES

The Basement!!!

The Basement! The Basement!! The Basement!!! My all time favorite series!!! Something about it was just friggin awesome!!

Im sure any ideas you've got will be the same high quality we've always seen from you. We'd all love to see more.

I have always enjoyed your stories--especially The Ticklish Nerd. I have often thought about continuing that series myself but I realized I could never give it the justice that you do.

More Ticklish Nerd! Been waiting for a new chapter of that for forEVER

You know I'd love to see the wrestling series revived - Hollywood, Ice Cold, Hammerin' Heather Steele, et al.

Time for my first post ever here (though i've been reading that forum for years...).

Man!

You are one of the greatests!

Please carry on with the basement... for mine and my girfriend's sake ;)

your deffinitly a skilled writer, Primetime, and if you enjoy the activity, then by all means, get to it! :D

The Basement! The Basement!! The Basement!!! My all time favorite series!!! Something about it was just friggin awesome!!

The mystery of the masked woman was never solved in THE BASEMENT!!! :bow2:

There has been a lack of good quality writing the past year or so....so yes Primetime keep writing dude. Ive been roaming this forums since like its beginning and many of the great writers have come and gone, many new ones arose, but lately idk, nothing seems to be written with such dedication as the stories from back in the day were. Something that also has been lacking her are celebrity stories. They used to be a huge hit and made up like 50% of the stories. Now its like not one and there are tons of younger and up and coming celebrities and models not being written about. Victoria secrete angels...super hot, not one story. G4 and attack of the show hotties, not one story. Tons of other actresses that are popular now, not one story. Come on writters, your plots and characters are rigt there under your noses.

Wow.....

I am absolutely humbled by the responses to this thread. I figured I might get a few responses, but this is amazing. Thank you all for being such big fans of my work. It is good to know that many of you enjoyed my series, and I can tell that certain series mean to most to certain readers. I even had someone post for the very first time ever, and they have been a member for a few years.

Well, I guess I better get cracking. Don't expect a lot of stories pouring out, but I will try to put out a story on each series that was mentioned, and I have some new stuff in mind too. For all the series, I have to "meditate" on them to pick up where I left off.

Please be on the lookout for the stories. I hope I will not disappoint...

Thanks once again...

Nerd

Hi Primetime.
very good idea. I would vote for the Nerd story.

Best regards,
Gear

Primetime Really? Do people still remember you? Man you have your own section in the Story Archives? If that doesn't say something about how much you mean to this place I dunno what does? You are LEGEND.....what for it....sorry if you're lactosintoleryate... DARY!

I just figured you were already working on the next biggest story. You are one of the masters of this site and your work will be read and admired for years to come!!!!!!!

Thank you for the outstanding job you do for us!!!!!!!!

How about an f/f interrogation story? Those stories are so very cool!

I have also thought you have retired. The stories have been in decline the past year or 2.

Um, in a word? YES! You've got a few to catch up on, and anything new would be probably just as good, assuming you've still got the inspiration. :)

So, if you're ready, bring 'em on!!!

Wirch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back