• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Imaginarium of Dr. Spiro (part 2)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Haunted Mansion 2, part 3 will be next, my friends!

April and Marcy continued to trek on the primrose path that lay before them. April knew where they were going, and knew what was going to happen once they got into the Tee Hee Tree Forest. During her last stay, she had picnicked there, and had more fun than she bargained for besides lunch. April hoped that the regulars of the forest would go easy on Marcy, being that it was her first time. A small part of her wanted to give her friend, a head’ up, but the element of surprise was a necessity into this world. If someone had warned her the first time she came here, then she would’ve clapped her hands at the sight of any native that lived in this land. Hopefully Marcy wouldn’t be too upset with her when she learned the truth and would thank her after the weekend was over.

Soon, the sun disappeared, as the two women came under the heavy shaded trees of the forest. Now it was much cooler than the spring weather that they just passed through. Up ahead, Marcy could see picnic tables, and even a few tents pitched all around the grassy area.

Marcy: So, about this lunch, when does it arrive?

April: Well, The Taco Truck should be here soon. Rufus, the driver, sells tacos, burritos and such. He even has nachos that putt Taco Bell to shame, Marce.

Marcy was glad to hear that, as she loved nachos. That, and one of the best things about having fast metabolism was eating loads of junk food and still maintaining a decent figure. April worked out rigorously and mostly ate healthy food, but enjoyed the occasional quote on quote junk food.

Marcy: Oh look, an apple tree.

Marcy began to curiously approach a nearby orchard, but April stayed back. The blonde knew all too well, what would happen if she grabbed a apple. However, it would prevent Marcy from bailing when she saw what was about to happen.

Sure enough Marcy stretched for the lowest apple that was within her reach. But when she pulled the apple down, it snapped back and then she found herself being lifted off the ground. Giving a scream, she realized that she was six feet off the ground and held in a net tied to the trees above.

Marcy: Oh, great, this is just peachy. Help, April!

April: It’s okay, Marce, just hang on for a minute.

Marcy: Oh, I’m hanging alright, but I need those tiny scissors you carry in your purse. Use them to cut me out of this, please.

But before April could even speak, she heard the rustling of branches from above. Then looking over, she saw three heads duck upside at her.

Head 1: She’s back.

Head 2: Look, it’s April.

Head 3: Sure she left film.

April: Hello, sweeties, long time no see.

Then the heads grinned and let themselves drop. They were all male, and looked like regular humans in tattered jungle attire, but they had extra pairs of hands instead of feet that wore gloves. Marcy took one look at them, and started to freak out.

Marcy: You know these guys, April. OH MY GOD, they don’t have feet. They’re, they’re, they’re sideshow freaks.

The tallest of the trio glared up at the mousy brunette.

Figure1: We prefer the term, monkey men, thank you very much.

Marcy: Monkey men, April, who the hell are these guys?

April: This is George, Ray, and Ted. They live in this world, and hang around the forest.

Then April and the three monkey men laughed in unison at the blonde’s accidental pun.

Marcy: Could you kind, um, monkey men, get me down from this net please.

April: Boys, this is my friend from work, Marcy. She’s a little naïve, but a great hearted gal, please go easy on her.

Marcy: What do you mean go easy on me, what are you guys up to?

George: Don’t worry, we’re not going to hurt or rape you, little butterfly.

Ray: Ya know, April, we could give you an extra set of hands if you want.

April: Thanks but I like my shoes too much.

Ted: We like your shoes too, but we like them discarded and lying down on the grass.

April smirked a little, and shrugged out of her black suit coat. Then she hung it on a branch and placed her hands on her hips. She knew what time it was. The three monkey men slowly advanced on her, as April played along with their ploy by backing up towards the closest tree.

George: It’s time, April.
Ray: We know you’ve been waiting for this.

Ted: Just like we have.

April: Come and get me boys, if you can that is.

Ted: Oh, another chase huh, that sounds fun.

April stretched her arms up straight so that her fingers were pointing to the sky, getting ready to play a game of cat and mouse.

Ray: But we have other ideas.

George: Sabrina.

Before April could put her arms down, she felt something clamp onto her wrists and lift her four feet off the ground. Looking up, she saw a similar dressed person with four hands, but this person was female. The female’s arm-hands held onto a sturdy branch, while her other two hands held April.

April: Hi Sabrina, how are you.

Sabrina: Far better than you are about to, my fair haired friend. Boys, why don’t you free blondie’s feet.

She gave April a wink, and to which the blonde returned with a small smile as she felt her ankle boots being unzipped.

April: Careful, they’re sweaty.

Ted: Hellcats, April, when has that ever stopped us from our monkey man business.

He and Ray tugged off a boot and threw them against the tree.

Marcy: Hey, don’t take her boots off, what are you doing?

April: It’s okay, Marcy, I don’t mind.

Sabrina: You also don’t have a choice, blondie.

April: Hmmm, true.

The two monkey men admired her dark gray nylon covered legs and feet, and gently massaged April’s calves and peds. Meanwhile, Marcy was still dazed and confused, not sure what the point of removing April’s footwear was.

But soon she got the hint, when she heard April start to giggle. Slow and low giggles a first, but as the seconds ticked, the higher her laughter became. They were tickling her legs, how childish she thought.

Ted: Ho w does that feel, April?

April didn’t answer, she only giggled.

Ray: Cat’s got her tongue, we’ll have to loosen it.

George: Go for it, old boy!

Marcy: Stop this, right now, do not let them tickle you, April.

April: Marcy, I like to be tickled, it’s torturous I know, but it’s good torture.

Marcy: C’mon, April, where’s your dignity.

April: Back in the real world, which evidentially, we are not in at the moment.

Sabrina: Enough talk, butterfly, or you’ll hang in that net for quite a long time.

Marcy fumed, that female creature sure was a bitch. But she didn’t want to try and call her bluff, so she quieted down. She could only watch as Ray and Ted ran their fingers from the tops of her thighs all the way down to her ankles. April reflexively kicked her legs in response, which made Ted and Ray hold them steady to avoid being kicked in the face.

Ray: These are killer legs.

Ted: Ray, why do I feel inspired to start singing a ZZ Top song.

Ray: For the same reason, I do. Hit it, Dr. S.

The two men stopped tickling and waited for a moment Then out of nowhere, the song they were referring to began to play. The song was called Legs by ZZ Top. Apparently these monkey people were big fans of 80s music. They started to dance around April, which she found amusing too. These guys really knew how tickle her both physically and mentally, and made every penny she spent, worthwhile. Instead of jumping back into the tickling, they simply caressed her legs while lip synching the song.

She's got legs, she knows how to use them.
She never begs, she knows how to choose them.
She's holdin' legs wonderin' how to feel them.
Would you get behind them if you could only find them?
She's my baby, she's my baby,
yeah, it's alright.

Upon that note, Ray and Ted resumed their tickling. Only this time, they used both hands to travel from April’s ankle all the way up to her thighs. Their left hands for feet held her left foot steady, while keeping their balance on their right hand/foot. Their upper hands tickled the front and backs of her legs. April was tittering away with glee.

April: TeeeheeeeeHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA OH NOOOO!

Ray: She’s got legs!

Ted: And we know how to tickle them!

George found the song fitting to the mood of the blonde’s predicament, and decided to join in. Leaping into the trees above, he found a vine and used it to tie around his waist.

Ted and Ray discovered that April’s thighs were more ticklish than her legs. The stockings she wore went almost up to the thigh, so the fact that there was bare skin to tickle made it all the more torturous for the blonde agent.

She's got legs, she knows how to use them.
She never begs, she knows how to choose them.
She's got a dime all of the time,
stays out at night movin' through time.
Oh, I want her, sure, I got to have her,
the girl is alright, she's alright.

By now, George had used the vine to lower himself down to April’s upper body level. Using his upper hands, he lifted April’s pink sweater up to expose her bare stomach.

April (playfully): Oh no, not my tummy!

George: Oh yeah, it’s tummy time!

With his upper hands holding the sweater up, his lower hands began to playfully attack April’s flat stomach.

April: Heeeheeeheeeee naaahaaahaaaaa!

After a couple more minutes, the three monkey men gave April a break. While she caught her breath, Ray and Ted massaged her feet which she found to be very soothing. Marcy watched from the net and grimaced, she hated having her feet touched, especially by strangers.

Up from above the laughing blonde, Sabrina watched with jealousy consuming her. She wanted to be part of the game too. That and she enjoyed the pleasure of having this blonde businesswoman at her mercy. To Sabrina, she believed that women like April only got where they are, because of their looks. She had gotten so tired of it that she became a permanent resident in Spiro’s Imaginarium and enjoyed the equality that existed here.

Giving a whistle with a tilt of her head, she then saw a swing being lowered close to her rear. Smiling with delight, she inched her rear onto the swing and balanced herself perfectly. With her upper hands still holding April’s arms, she used her lower hands to dig into each of the blonde’s armpits.

Sabrina: Got you now, blondie!

April: HAHAHAAAAHAAAAAAAA SAAAAABRINAAAA!

While Sabrina tickled April’s armpits, George continued to tickle her belly, while Ted and Ray continued to tickle her nylon clad feet. April’s laughter went from low baritone giggles to high pitched squeals, due to the teamwork of her torturers.

Ted: These stockings make her feet ten times more ticklish.

Ray: And they make her legs even sexier.

George: How about the bellybutton, April, mind if I tickle that.

April: NOOHAAAHAAAAHAAA NOT THE BELLYBUTTON EHEEHHEHEHEHEH!

Instead of using his fingers, George leaned forward and blew a giant raspberry over and over on top of April’s little innie. April continued to cackle, taking it like a champ. The louder she laughed only encouraged George more, as he blew more and more raspberries.

Marcy: Okay, okay, she’s had enough already.

April: EHEHEHEEHEEEEEEE NOHOHNO I LOVE THAHAHAHAAAAT!

Sabrina soon grew bored with the tittering blonde and lifted her up so that April was in the swing and she was on the branches. Leaping through the trees like Tarzan, she wandered over to the branch where the net hung and gazed down at Marcy.

Sabrina: Well, my little bug eyed friend, you’ve watched long enough, I’d say it’s your turn.

Marcy: What, me? No, no, I hate being tickled.

Sabrina: That’s just what April used to say, but now look at her, she’s in hog heaven.

Marcy: No, you brainwashed her, like Patty Hearst.

Sabrina: You think way too much for your own good, butterfly. Maybe you’ll relax once we get you out of that dull suit and cheap shoes.

Marcy began to panic, she had to do something. Then she remembered the clapping mechanism, that would get her away from these freaks and their devious intentions.

She quickly clapped her hands three times. And within seconds, she saw the cartoon looking hand coming towards her. The hand picked her up, net and all, then carried her away. Sabrina cursed to herself as she watched her new toy being carried off. But then she shrugged and decided that April was better than nothing.

Marcy shut her eyes, and tried not to think about the high flying ride she was enduring. She was somewhat used to it, having done it once already, it wasn’t as bad as before. But with her eyes shut, she was unable to see that she was heading towards the water where a pirate ship was sailing.

To be continued…..

Well it looks like JT's enduring his first flop, but it's all good because even Tarantino had a flop. Sometimes to go up, you have to go down first. It's just not time yet, for this story, so I'm going to shelf it. No hard feelings, life goes on!

And you can still love it, Modest Guy, because like I said, I'm not abolishing it just putting it on the back burner. A nice gentleman sent me a pm this morning, asking me about The Red Dragon Adventure" and I realized that I've been starting stories and not progressing onto the next part but rather doing deja vu all over again lol!

I'll tell ya what, Modest Guy, I'll post one more part of this, just for you. Then I will finish Haunted Mansion 2, and add a new part to The Red Dragon Treasure Adventure for all you Samantha Hume fans. Mall Mayhem hasn't been forgotten either, just FYI.

Again, thank you all so much for your continued support.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back