• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife tickled by her ex-boyfriend fantasy.

usp45

TMF Novice
The other night my wife gave me something special for my birthday which was in the form a "tickling story" one of which I thoroughly enjoyed.
We were laying in bed and I told her that I was ready for a great tickling story for her to come up with and it had been quite a while since I asked her for so she obliged and asked me for the scenario I wanted her to be in.
Before I get started in on the story, nothing gets me more turned on then me listening to my wife tell me about all the true ticklings she endured at the fingers of her former boyfriends.
My wife Kelley spent most of her high school years being tickle tortured on a daily basis and one boyfriend in particular used love tickling her beautiful feet for long periods of time, one time Kelley said for over fortyfive minutes...I would have loved to have been there for that one.
She said one time he and a friend of his came over to her house while her parents were gone and they both took turns tickling her feet while the other one held her down. Another time he held Kelley down while his two brothers tickled her barefeet...would of liked to have seen that one too.
Even with her ticklish history you might think she was into tickling, but unfortunatly she is not and to avoid being tickled she will now occassionaly treat me to a story that actually happened to her or she will make one up.
Tonight she aske me for some details on what I wanted to hear so that she could come up with the story and I provided her with two "ticklish situations", one being that she was house sitting for a friend of hers and her teenage sons who have their friends over and they spend an afternoon tickling her in different ways and the second choice would be her comming across the high school boyfriend who loved tickling her and they end up in his hotel room and she ends up of course getting tickled.
She immediatly to my suprise selected the boyfriend story and seemed interested in telling this story even though she laughed when I came up with it and said " you are a weirdo", she can't figure out why a guy would get turned on by tickling her (she has no idea).
Before she even got started, my heart was pounding in anticipation of her story. After a minute she said "o.k., here you go".
By the way, when she tells these stories that are fictional, she talks about them as if they already happened and she started out by saying
"honey Iv'e got something I have to get off my chest but you have to promise you won't get mad at me". Going along with it I told her I wouldn' be mad at her and asked what was going on and she said " the other day I was in town and I heard someon e call out my name and I looked and saw it was Rick, my high school boyfriend". " You know, the one who used to tickle my feet all the time". "Well any way, we got to talking about what we've been up to and well...he invited me up to his hotel room to talk and well...I didn't see any harm in it so we went up there and well..." And she again made me promise I would get mad and I said I wasn't. Now my heart is pounding out of my chest.
Kelley said they were talking about how much fun they used to have and she noticed he kept glancing at her feet ( she said she was wearing jeans, a black short sleeve shirt, and black flip-flop with burgandy painted toes) and she thought she would tease knowing he was probably wanting to tickle her feet so she said she would stretch her legs out while she was sitting in the chair and wiggle her toes and dangle her flip flops.
She said shewanted to really get him going by reminding him how much fun she had when he tickled her feet and she said she told him " I remember you used to drive me mad by tickling the bottoms of my feet, you and your brothers tried to kill me that one day.. remember that?" and she said he did but told her he thought she was mad at him for doing that and she replied "oh no, it was fun...gosh my feet are still soooo ticklish...if someone was to tickle my feet now, they'd have to tie me down."
I couldn't believe she just said that because she doesn't like the idea of being tied up. She said "that much have been to much for him because he stood up and said Kelley, were going to have some fun!". " He went to his suitcase and got out tow ties and before I knew it he had my hands tied together behind my back and my ankles tied together."
Kelley said she told him "don't you dare tickle my feet Rick..please I cant' stand it!!!" She said he turned her onto her stomach and sat on her calves and pinned her barefeet in between his legs and proceed to tickle every square inch of her feet. " Oh my gosh honey, he tickled the sides of my feet, my heels, my ankles, and even between my toes...I was going crazy. No one knows how to tickle my feet more than Rick...he knows what drives me crazy".
Now I am f'n jealous as hell and to add to that she went on to say "after about a half hour of that he gave me a break so I could catch my breath and then I couldn't believe what he did next...he started tickling my feet by kissing the bottoms and licking in beteen my toes. I was screaming and laughin at the same time and then he rolled me on my back and was kissing the top of my feet while using his fingers on the bottoms".
I had heard about enough by then and wanted to get down to business and she said at the end after he untied her and was about to leave she said to him " maybe when you come back in town I can come back here and you can tie me to the bed and you and your friend can both tickle me at the same time...sound like fun?"
I can't wait to here that story!

Your wife has a wonderful imagination. :feets: Thanks for sharing the story here. :D

Terrific tale. I especially admire the details she thows in. Creates a fantastic mental image.

Lucky bastage!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back