• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Cal-Star Tickling Clips

CalStar

:numberone:
Hello Tickle Fans...

My goal is to try to bring you guys and girls exactly what you want...

We try to put up at least two clips daily. I am still new to the whole forum thing. I'm learning as I go so please be patient with me.

I still produce new titles every month, and we have all those great classic tickers in stock too...
If there is something you would like to see, please feel free to contact me!

Thank you,
Joel
Cal-Star :rockon:

TickTopImage640.jpg

Cal-Star Tickling Studio 212:3poke:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/212

cool. How about some more Desi Deangelo. my all time classic model.

Very nice collection of photos there. :D
Many people like short preview clips (10 to 20 seconds) so they can get a good idea of what they will be buying.

Welcome to the forum,

It's good to see the owner of one of the biggest catalogs of tickling material pop up. Many of us who date back thru the 80's and 90's know Cal-Star well, and all have favorites that we remember.

I've spent some time on you clips store, and I'd offer 2 bits of advice.

Having the models names clearly attached to each of them in each clip is a must. You have so much material, finding a specific clip is very hard, and can take a good bit of time to find. For example, I know you guys have some great stuff with Ariel Cole. I found some of it... but I know there is more in there.

Also I often find a model I like, and would happily buy other material they did, if I could find it. Having the models names on all clips will help a ton.

Second, preview clips that show a chunk of the actual tickling are almost a must these days. If you take a poke in the video section, many producers there use what is the standard clip length, and content preview. Tickle Abuse, Tickle Chicks, and French Tickling are all examples of companies that make clips that preview well.

I wish you luck!
Myriads

Hey Myriads, Tsar of the Forum. How about instructing them to put this in the Links section where it belongs.

I see an image, john, therefore I'd think this is acceptable here. Welcome to the forum. :)

Great to see these clips and pics back! Remember many of these videos fondly, before the internet. Thanks!

That's funny Myriads. I don't see a pic. Seems like it has been removed. If I'm wrong, my mistake. Please don't punish me like you did Hank.

Did you guys do a video in which EZ Ryder was tickling a blonde (Holly Riyder?) hanging upside down in an inversion device?

Remember seeing a brief clips of that ages ago and always wanted to see more of it.

was a huge fan of Tiana Cambridge BITD, wore out a couple of copies of "The Witness"

Always been a fan of Cal-Star. Thanks for the heads up on the clips4sale site. Also, I love the fact that you have the 10 sec preview for each one. I wish all companies had that.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back