• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haunted Mansion 2 (part 3)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
So sorry it's late, but I've been distracted the last few days. Hope you enjoy and feedback is always welcome.

Oh and in addition to porcelaindoll playing Rose, I should also tell you that Jm157 is the man behind Dr. Handley. I know it's not a flick, but his alter ego is the character, so to speak.

ENJOY!!!!!

Dr. Jonathan Handley had just returned from his usual supper at Dante’s Inferno, which was two miles from his motel. When he got inside his car, he heard saw that his cell phone was vibrating. How foolish he thought, I forgot to bring it in with me. He checked his voicemail and pressed the phone to his ear.

Rose(voice mail): Dr. Handley, it’s me, Rose. You were right, I have two vampires in my home, I really need your-

Then the message cut off, and a look of horror came over Handley’s face. His suspicion’s were correct, there was vampire activity at the Westchester Mansion. Damn, he would have to act fast. The first stop he would have to make, was church. He would need the blessing from a priest and some holy water before heading to the mansion.

Back at the mansion, in the garden area…..

The vampire brides had changed back to their human forms and were now conducting erotic tickling on the topless Rose. Clad only in her pink panties with little red rose designs, the chestnut haired beauty had just been through the horrific experience of her life. Having three bats tickle her with their raspy little tongues was something she was never likely to forget. But now she was semi relieved that they were in human form again, because bats frightened her too much. Now Rowan was licking the nape of Rose’s neck, while Elsa massaged the shorter girl’s nipples. At her feet, Lucy was holding both feet and sucking on both of Rose’s big toes. Rose giggle softly while moaning, it tickled so much. That, and even though she was straight, the young girl couldn’t deny how turned on she was getting by these three demonic women.

Elsa: How do you like the breast massage, little one?

Rose: OOOOHOOOOOHOOOO I HAAAAATE IT EHEEHEEE!

Elsa: You little liar, I know you enjoy our sweet seduction on your young body.

Rowan: I love this neck, it’s so tempting to bite. Too bad I can’t, so I guess you’ll have to do with my kisses.

Rose had no idea why they hadn’t bitten her, but she was glad they didn’t. Even though she enjoyed vampire movies, she did not want to become a vampire and sleep all day in a coffin.

Elsa: I can read your thoughts, young sister. Just to clarify, we don’t sleep in coffins-

Rowan: -We can walk around in the daylight, but we can’t use our powers.

Elsa slapped Rowan across the face in anger at being interrupted.

Elsa: Do not upstage me again, EVER!

Rowan: My apologies, dear sister, forgive me.

Then Elsa planted a kiss on Rowan’s lips, letting her know she was forgiven. Rose couldn’t believe how bizarre their relationship was. Did they plan on having that same relationship with her, once their leader came to initiate her.

Elsa: Yes, dear, we plan on sharing our relationship with you.

Rose: Please, please stop this. I’m not a lesbian.

Rowan: You will be soon, once you become one of us.

She tickled Rose’s neck after she said that, causing the girl to giggle more. It didn’t help that her neck was damp with the vampire’s saliva either.

Rose: Eheheheeeeheeeee NEVER, eheheheheheeheeheeee you whore!

Rowan chuckled at this, appreciating the compliment. She had worked in a cathouse before becoming a vampire. The master had been her best customer, until one night when he got her and him a room at the nearby Inn and bite her neck. That was over seventy years ago, and Rowan still looked thirty. The best thing about being a vampire was not aging, and being able to retain her young form as time passed.

Elsa: Hmmm, it would appear that Rowan isn’t the only whore among us, judging from your erect nipples, little girl.

Rose blushed, she didn’t want to be turned on, but these women were molesting all her hot spots and it was impossible to not get turned on when that happened.

Lucy: I love your pretty toes, Rose, they’re so big and meaty. Almost like eating yummy little sausages.

Rose opened her mouth wide and more moans escaped from her mouth as she felt Lucy’s wet tongue and mouth engulf her index toe. The female vampire smiled blissfully and moved on to another toe and started all over again. Elsa took out her feather from that was in lodged in her bloomers and used it to saw Rose’s right nipple like it was a log.

Rose: OHOHOHOOOOOHOOOOOH NOT MY NIPPLE!!!

Elsa: No, not your nipple.

Then she winked at Rowan, who bent her head down so that it was close to Rose’s left breast and flicked her tongue up and down the left nipple.

Elsa: Your nipples, he he!

Rose moaned louder now, and fought the urge to orgasm. Even though she desperately wanted to get off at this very moment, she could not let these women win their battle to make her cum.

Lucy stopped her tongue bath, and sighed with pleasure. Holding Rose’s left foot in one hand, she used her other hand to fan herself.

Lucy: Oh my goodness, dearie. It may be a cool night, but you are making me hot, little one.

The vampire undid the clasp of her dress that was around her neck, and let it drop. With her breasts now exposed, she held Rose’s right foot to her breast. Then she used the girl’s toes to caress her nipple which got hard within mere seconds.

Rose’s body began to shudder and quake. The feeling of her toes wiggling against Lucy’s erect nipple really turned her on. Her laughter now began to stutter and sputter profusely.

Rose: Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, OH, OH, OH, OH, DOHOHOHOHOHON’T STAHAHAHAHAHAAP!

While Rose’s toes wiggle against her breast, Lucy managed to fit Rose’s other five toes in her big mouth. A couple drops of pre cum formed in her holy O, and slightly dampened her underwear, catching the attention of Elsa.

Elsa: It would appear that young Rose is ready to blossom in her bloomers, hehe!

Rowan: Looks like we’ll have to deflower the little Rose, hmmm?

Lucy suddenly stopped nibbling Rose’s toes, when she picked up her thoughts.

Lucy: Sisters, her friends will be arriving in two hours. It seems that she is planning to celebrate the night of Sam Hain with them.

Elsa: Then we must take her inside at once, and deal with her wetness in the master’s new chamber.

Rowan: She’s so warm, we must give her a cold bath. Imagine, how hard your nipples will be then, when cold water hits them.

Rose quivered and curled her toes at the thought of that. She only took a cold shower once, and it was after she lost her virginity.

Elsa: No, sister, she will catch cold and get sick. If that happens, it could harm the master.
Lucy: I suggest we give her a hot bath and wash the stink from her sweaty body. Tis a shame though, I love the smell of her glorious big feet.

Her tongue lapped up and down Rose’s soles, and Rose roared with laughter.

Rose: EEEEEEEK NAAHAAHAAAHAAAA YOU PERVERT!

Elsa: Come, let us take her indoors at once. Lucy, be a dear, and burn her clothing.

Rose: NO, don’t!

Lucy: Oh, but I must, that attire is not fitting for a vampire bride. You must wear dresses and feminine shoes from now on.

Rose: Fuck no, I hate wearing a dress!

Rowan and Elsa freed Rose from her bondage, and then held her tight. Ever so slowly, they levitated Rose up in the air towards her open balcony. Rose kicked her bare legs in anger, while peering down at Lucy who collected Rose’s flannel shirt, jeans, wool socks, bra, and cowgirl boots. With the clothing piled in her arms, she walked towards the fire pit.

Rose: No, Lucy, please don’t do it!

But Lucy ignored the screaming young girl, and dropped the clothes in the pit. Within seconds, they melted into ash. Except for her boots, which slowly melted into goop.

Rose: NOOOOOOO, MY CLOTHES, YOU RUINED THEM! GOD DAMN YOU ALL!

Still kicking her naked feet, she found herself getting lower until she was up on the balcony. Rowan held her legs, Elsa held her torso. Lucy swooped up and grabbed Rose’s bare feet to steady her.

Elsa: Now, let’s lay her down on the bed and finish this before her bath.

To be continued……

Those asshole monster's destroyed poor Roses clothes! Lets hope Dr. Handley and the reverend can reach her in time and put an end to them!

Let's hope that the fearless Dr. Handley can save the day, but not before we have more great story!

Thanks for the acting job Mr. Prolific! And the great story!

That was really good. I wonder what's in store for me next? I can't wait to read it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back