• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is NUDITY necessary when you tickle someone?

goochiegoogoo

TMF Poster
I was wondering today...if you had to choose, which would you ACTUALLY prefer:

1. Your ticklee to be fully nude, exposing the entire body...
OR
2. A ticklee who is clothed in some way (costume, normal attire, etc.) and only has a SPECIFIC area exposed (bare feet, armmpits, tummy, etc.)...

I, myself, prefer the feet, so I actually PREFER NO nudity. As long as a woman's feet become "naked" (heehee) at some point, it is not important whether she removes the rest of her clothes, and furthermore, I LIKE it when a woman is in some body wear that denotes the setting in which she is being interacted in (suit in an office, bikini at the beach, cheerleader outfit inside a locker room, etc.).

So, I am asking YOU ALL: Full nudity or (almost) Fully Clothed?

I think it varies by situation. In the end though, I prefer my LEEs to be as close to fully nude as possible. Exposes all ticklish areas and makes them feel that much more vulnerable.

What clip is the picture from?

Was wondering what was the name of the clip the 1st picture is from? Is there a clip to go with the picture? :eek:)

Personally, I prefer Choice #2 as nudity in tickling has not been a real favorite of mine. I kinda like to leave things to the imagination and not have them all on display.

Number 2 :), it leaves something up to te imagination

I love to see the clothes come off! Let's start clothed and go from there.

So my answer to G's question is: Yes!

Thanks for the echo, LD.

Come to think of it, why does it have to be either/or? Why do so many videos show her clothed, then switch to topless all of a sudden; then SWITCH! she's naked? Haven't they heard that "getting there is half the fun"?

I think it depends on my mood and on the 'lee, to be honest. I always tell my models I want all their tickle spots to be exposed (or encased in nylon, for the nylon foot vids) but I do have a nude video coming out soon, and I never ask models to do that...this one just wanted to...it all depends, I suppose.

It does depend on the situation.
Seeing as how I am an admirer of women's bodies, I'd prefer to see as much skin as possible.
Besides, watching the movements when touching only adds to the excitement.
Of course, I'd rather not see it all at once, or else it may spoil all the fun.

I think it depends on my mood and on the 'lee, to be honest. I always tell my models I want all their tickle spots to be exposed (or encased in nylon, for the nylon foot vids) but I do have a nude video coming out soon, and I never ask models to do that...this one just wanted to...it all depends, I suppose.

That IS good news! I can't wait!

I will watch both as long as the tickling and the
ticklee reactions are good. If you have a naked woman
being tickled and she has the same reactions that a mannequin
would have, then it's pointless. You might as well look at a
"Playboy" magazine. The whole point of watching a tickle clip is
to see some good tickling action and reactions. Nudity can't be a
substitute for a non-ticklish model. IMO

Either are fine with me as long as the model is fairly ticklish. The feet
need to become bare at some point though. ;)

I gotta say I prefer nude, but as alot of you have said, as long as they are tickish, WHO CARES:thumbsup:!!!!

As a matter of preference, i'd love to tickle a helpless naked victim, puts them on a even more vulnerable position. On the contary, as long as their ticklishness is way off the chart, with or without clothes is secondary once the laughters starts leaking.

Thanks for the echo, LD.

Come to think of it, why does it have to be either/or? Why do so many videos show her clothed, then switch to topless all of a sudden; then SWITCH! she's naked? Haven't they heard that "getting there is half the fun"?

Echo - as in yodelling across the Alps type echo.

Let's face it in tickling clips, the tickler is dominating the ticklee and it's very hot to see that reinforced by the tickler deciding how much of the ticklee's body will remain covered at any one time. Unbuttoning, unzipping or just plain ripping! :firedevil

A shame we don't see more of this in clips - it's like skipping the foreplay and building the anticipation. Sometimes quick, hard and fast is great but let's not forget the full course menu either.

Off the top of my head, a few clips which have used this over the years...

Cop Kitchy Koo - Ticklingparadise
Laffworks - Realtickling (old school)
Sexy Cruel - Tickle Abuse

I personally enjoy ticking someone who is wearing some clothes ...my favorite tickle outfit I would say is ,a pair of shorts and tummy shirt .....and on occasion ,even a skimpy short cocktail dress

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back