• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ULTRA POWER- Erika: Part One

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
Erika stretched her hands high over her head and yawned loudly. The day was long, but it was nearly over and all the girl could think about was going back home and relaxing for the rest of the day.

Erika was nineteen years old. She had short, red hair that fell to her small rounded shoulders. She had dark brown eyes and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a white t-shirt that was tucked into a matching pair of
shorts. On her feet she wore white socks and shoes that were tied tightly on her feet. The girl normally wore more colorful clothes, but was currently testing her powers against other ultra power users.

Before the girl celebrated her eighteenth birthday Erika was a normal girl who attended a normal high school, but during a mandatory test the girl learnt she was an ultra power user. Now the girl had to attend a school to learn how to control her powers.

"Erika?" Came the voice of their instructor. "It's your turn."

"Yeah!" Erika said, jumping to her feet. The girl ran up to her instructor who was much taller then she was.

"Are you ready?" The instructor asked, glancing down at the clipboard he was holding.

"Yeah. Are you ready for the freak show?" Erika asked.

"Now Erika..." The instructor began.

"Yeah yeah." Erika said, waving her hand dismissively at the man. "Let's just do it." She said.

"Alright... Jennifer!" The instructor called out.

On the other side of the training grounds a black haired girl appeared. The girl had long black hair, small rounded shoulders. Dark brown eyes and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in the same outfit as Erika.

"Here!" Jennifer said, smiling seductively. "Is that Erika I see?" She asked, happily.

"That's right." The instructor said. "I want you two to fight, understand?" He said.

"RIGHT!" Jennifer said. Jennifer's eyes then shifted to Erika who was walking slowly towards her. She could see the determined look on the girl's face. "You have such a serious look on your face." The girl said, giggling. "I'm getting scared."

"Don't worry." Erika said, stopping in her tracks and holding up her left hand. Suddenly her arm burst into flames. "I'll just singe your hair a little."

"How sweet of you." Jennifer said. Suddenly without warning Jennifer leapt forwards. As she jumped her body grew bright white in color. With a loud bang several other Jennifer's appeared.

"So you can split yourself up, huh?" Erika said, her smile never faltered. "NOT THAT IT'LL HELP YOU!" Erika roared waving her hand over the Jennifer's. Several fireballs exploded out of the palm of the girl's hand
smashing into the many Jennifer's.

The fireballs slammed into the Jennifer's destroying them utterly. Erika smiled brighter, she knew a little of her firepower would be enough to destroy the fake Jennifer's and not the real ones. As more and more of the Jennifer's were destroy Erika's smile began to vanish.

"Where are you!" Erika cried.

Suddenly Jennifer appeared behind her. With a loud boom two more Jennifer's appeared and grabbed Erika's arms.

"WHAT THE!" Erika cried.

Jennifer laughed. "You know most of us have more then one power right?"

"That's it!" Erika snapped. The girl closed her eyes and concentrated on her fire. Suddenly her whole body caught fire. Because of the special fabrics in Erika's clothes they couldn't catch fire, but everything else around her could.

Erika pulled back her fire and glanced around. The other students were busy with their own battles. "Are you done throwing your tantrum?" Asked Jennifer.

Erika gasped. The girl realized the clones of Erika hadn't been destroyed of loosened their grip on her either.

"Surprised I see." Said Jennifer. "As I told you I have more then one power... I can clone myself, teleport myself and create barriers. I'm very powerful you know."

"Just let go!" Erika said, through gritted teeth.

Jennifer ignored the girl. "Will you give up?" She asked.

"NEVER!" Erika snapped, struggling harder.

"Have it your way." Jennifer said, digging her fingers into Erika's underarms and tickling. Erika held her breath and closed her eyes tightly. She tried to hold the laughter in, but she was incredibly ticklish and couldn't hold in the laughter.

"There we go!" Jennifer teased, as Erika started laughing hysterically. She pulled left and right and stamped her feet hard, but no matter how hard she struggled she just couldn't escape Jennifer's clones.

"NO MORE!" Erika cried, shaking her head hard.

"Do you give up?" Jennifer asked, raking her fingers over the ticklish hollows. Erika shook her head hard. "Then don't expect any mercy from me." The girl said, and with that she grabbed Erika's ribs and began tickling
them mercilessly.

Jennifer loved the vibrations she could feel underneath her fingertips. "Tickle tickle!" Jennifer teased, smiling and blushing. After a few moments of this Jennifer reached around the girl and attacked the muscles in her stomach.

"NO MORE! OK! OK!" Erika cried.

"You give up?" Jennifer asked.

"YES! SO... PLEASE!" Erika cried.

Jennifer's clones suddenly vanished and Erika collapsed to her knees. "Good fight." Jennifer said.

"Alright." Said the instructor walking up to the two girls. "Erika is the loser."

"Don't call her a loser you jerk!" Jennifer snapped. "She just underestimated me that's all."

Erika got to her feet. "Back off..." She said, in a low voice. With that Erika headed back towards the school.

"What's her problem." Jennifer said, putting her hands high on her hips.

"You're lucky." The instructor said.

"What do you mean?" Jennifer asked.

"She held back. I know she's capable of a lot more then what she's showing us." The man said.

Jennifer watched as Erika vanished into the school. "Held back, huh..." The girl said, in a small voice. "We'll see about that."

TO BE CONTINUED​

If you would like to read the next two chapters of 'ULTRA POWER' click the links below!

ULTRA POWER- Erika: Part Two http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5617800/erika_part_two.html?cat=44

ULTRA POWER- Punishment http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5617968/punishment.html?cat=44

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back