• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alexis Grace Dildo Fucked and Tickled - F/F - Tickle Chicks - PREVIEW

ReyaFet

Verified
Alexis-Grace-Dildo-Fucked-and-Tickled.gif

Wow. You're going to LOVE this video. You probably already know this, but Alexis Grace is awesome! I strapped her down to a chair with her legs spread, ready to give her the ticklegasm of her life. I warmed her up first with some solid all-over tickling - focusing on her crazy ticklish neck, moving down to her shoulders, belly, sides, inner thighs - there isn't a spot on this girl that doesn't respond to a light touch, which I, personally, find so exhilarating and hot! After playing with her for awhile, I go get a vibrating dildo and stimulate her clit for a little while. Alexis is just like me; orgasms REALLY easily and she starts to get quite worked up. But just when she gets close to orgasm, I start tickling her, which totally distracts her! So evil. ;) And not that it needed it, but it makes her whole body even MORE sensitive due to the overstimulation. Next I slide the dildo into Alexis' pussy, which she goes wild over. Just like me, total penetration girl. :) But of course, I don't let her get TOO excited...I lick her nipple and play with her breasts a little, but continue tickling her, as well! It's frustrating for Alexis, but eventually I let her cum and her orgasm all the more intense. What a hottie. I thorougly enjoyed making this clip! Hope you guys enjoy watching it. :D Can't wait for Alexis to tickle me and get me off...

There is a FREE PREVIEW available for this video. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save As" to download.

Go to http://www.TickleChicks.com to see more sexy tickling previews and to join our membership site for one low price!

Our Clips4Sale store - http://www.Clips4Sale.com/10389

:rockon: Addie Juniper

Wonderful photos and preview. :couch: Thanks so much for sharing them here. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back