• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barefoot and Defenseless Wifey...

footcklr

TMF Novice
Actually, she's not Defenseless until I get her in my stocks, toward the end. But Boy, I LOVE making her say that phrase!!!

...your feedback is always welcome!

Good pics. She's cute. Any chance of a vid?

Great pics. Your wife must really enjoy having her feet tickled.

Your wife has very nice feet. . I also love the girl in the pic who is being tickled by the Batman character. She's beautiful, and has awesome looking feet. Thanks for the pics!

Mitch

She has shapely legs and pretty feet highlighted by an eye-catching shade of toenail polish.

Does your wife enjoy tickling? How often do the two of you go at it? Is she into foot worship as well? She has amazing feet. Thank you both for the pics.

Your wife has gorgeous feet, and I hope you know how lucky you are to be indulged. Good luck!

Good stuff, always good to see people contribute pics and stuff.

Are her feet very to extremely ticklish, or just slightly to moderately ticklish? She does have beautiful feet and toes though. I love the pics, thanks for sharing. More please.

more pictures...

Hey folks, thanks for all the great feedback. I will work on getting some more pics and/or vids uploaded. At the moment, I've added some pics to a new album in my profile - have a look if you care to!
thx!

Mega-Awesome feet and a serious..I mean serious stock set-up...And I see shes an avid reader...lol

great set of pics!! loved the double stocks:)!! Love your stocks:)
Hope to see other pics and clips of your work

Dude she has great feet! I especially loved the stocks pictures! Thanks so much! A great post!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back