• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DC Universe Online

IrishTickle

TMF Expert
Didn't see anyone post this here, so I thought I would. For any other geeks like me (although I hope none of you have sunk to my level) that like your MMO's and your superheroes, gametrailers has the newest trailer for this up:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-who-dc-universe/702049

It looks fantastic (and I'd love a movie done like that too). Hopefully it'll work out better than Champions Online. They have Mark Hamill as the Joker and Kevin Conroy who did the voice of Batman in the cartoons and Arkham Asylum. Plus Adam Baldwin and Gina Torres (both from Firefly) are Superman and Wonderwoman, James Marsters (from Buffy) will be Lex Luthor and Michelle Forbes is Wonderwomans nemisis, Circe.

Is anyone else soiling themselves with glee over this? Or is it just me?

I'm not soiling over it but I love the voice acting they added and I will be trying this out. Hoping for a beta invite (I had signed up for it) but I want to try this through my PS3, I've already done the MMO's on my PC years back.

Of course, I'm gonna do whatever I can do run around with my hero, since I can't be him. :)

The Comic Con trailer they released was wicked, not game play of course but still real cool.

DK

I am more interested than ever to play this now with that cinematic. I was already pretty excited, too.. can't wait!

Good cinematic, but I didn't know that was the story. I thought it was more Hero v. Villain, instead of joining together. Ah well, I'll be playing it when it comes out.

As long as its PS3...this is I will enjoy. Online Universe. PS3. I'm there.

Rob

Good cinematic, but I didn't know that was the story. I thought it was more Hero v. Villain, instead of joining together. Ah well, I'll be playing it when it comes out.
In fairness, it'd be a huge own goal if they didn't have heroes Vs Villains. I say it's going to be heroes Vs Villains with certain quests having you team up against Braniac. That seems the most logical thing to do.

In fairness, it'd be a huge own goal if they didn't have heroes Vs Villains. I say it's going to be heroes Vs Villains with certain quests having you team up against Braniac. That seems the most logical thing to do.

Yeah.

Seems to me this is just one of the many storylines that will happen during the course of the games lifetime. Whether or not there is a team up of heroes vs. villains, there will always be those who are completely unwilling to do so, and will continue their ways no matter what.

And, really, Luthor travelled through time and told Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman what had happened - no one else. Sure, the Luthor of the future may be helpful, but the Luthor of the present, as well as the rest of the villains out there don't have a clue about anything and are just gonna be going about their usual business anyway.

So it'll be the usual heroes vs. villains with the overarching impending Brainiac invasion.

We'll certainly have our hands full. ;)

Well I shall look forward to getting this, and hopefully all of us PS3ers can have a multiplayer session or two together. Ill be down for it. That is for sure.

Rob

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back