• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's another story folks. This one does have adult content in it. I hope you enjoy.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Ticklishly Speaking, Female to Female…
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Mindy.

It was the biggest question going around T. Kell Feete, High School in years; who was passing out notes containing private information on the female students. By private information, it was personal and detailed. The last student to feel the wrath of the note was Terri Vargus, who had been seeing her friend Angie’s boyfriend behind her back. When this discreet liaison had come to light, the resulting action was a bitch fight between Terri and Angie. And this, the entire student body had come to see.
The notes weren’t handed out to just anybody, but to key people connected to the people they were written about.

Mindy stowed her science textbooks in her locker then took out her flute to take home. She stopped to admire herself in the mirror hanging on her locker door while running a brush through her waist length blond hair. Her school sweatshirt accented and displayed her breasts with perky nipples and while this pleased her, she never dressed to show off or tease. Clothes to her had to be comfortable before anything else. She saw her friends and other girls wearing hip hugger tight jeans and wondered if it was worth it to cut off ones circulation in favour of looking sexy. Sexy or not she wanted to be comfortable and being it was Friday it was time to relax and be comfortable. This weekend was a slumber party, being hosted by her friend Kelly and Mindy was really looking forward to it. She was deep in thought when five fingers gripped her left side and she yelped.

“Ahhhh, sorry Mindy, did that tickle? It was Kelly, wearing an impish, wry smile and swinging her backpack over her shoulder. See you at my house at seven. And don’t be late as it’s going to be a fun weekend.”

“What do you have planned?”

“I think the better question to ask would be what’s afoot.” She smiled again.

Mindy instantly recognized that “I know something and you don’t” look, but before she could ask Kelly was gone.

In her room she quietly changed into a button up shirt, jeans with a belt and sneakers with cotton socks. Brushing her hair again, she once more admired its silky softness in the mirror and then gave it a quick shake.

Walking over to Kelly’s house she pondered what Kelly had said about what’s afoot being the better question to ask. She also still wondered who was passing out the notes, and if one day a note on her would be passed out. She shivered at the thought of any personal information on her being passed out to the wrong people at school. She felt sorry about Angela being humiliated by Terri, but she shouldn’t have been seeing her boyfriend. She knocked at the door of Kelly’s house.

“Hey you made it and not a second to soon.”

“What do you mean?”

Kelly smiled impishly and let her in. “Never mind.”

They went into the family room and Mindy saw that the rest of the gang was here. Cher was playing on the CD player, the lights were down low and three bowls of popcorn and chips were between the girls.

“Want a cooler?” Kelly asked, heading for the bar.

A cooler meant alcohol and that made her slightly giddy, but she gladly accepted nevertheless. Kelly popped the top off an apple wine and passed it to her. “Grab a cushion.”

Grabbing a beanbag she plopped herself into it. So Jen, did you get your camera back?”

“Yea. Principal Howard gave it back to me after he confiscated the tape.”

“Well, taking pictures of Angela being beaten up by Terri wasn’t a good idea.”

“People were trying to stop the fight you know, I just happened to have my camera with me. Now Howard has the tape as evidence.”

“Will Angela get expelled?” Asked Chayanne.

“Probably.” Replied Kelly. “So may Terri.”

“I wish whoever is passing out these notes would stop.” Mindy said.

“Speaking of those notes, I got one today.” Kelly smiled an impish grin again and sat smugly.

“From who?” Asked Chayanne, the tall, fiery redhead of the group. “What did you do to deserve a note?”

“Tell us what is says; let’s see it.” Mary asked as well.

“I will tell in good time, to the each person who wins the game.”

“Game? What Game?” Asked Chayanne, finishing the last of her cooler.

I ask all of you a question and the first one who answers it correctly gets one point. Get five points, you win and I tell you what the note said. I have fifty questions to ask, and after I’m through asking them, if anyone doesn’t have five points, I don’t tell them what the note says. Now first question.”

Kelly began asking the questions one by one and as time went on, all but Mindy seemed to be getting the answers. All the other girls were up to four points and Mindy was still at only one. Chayanne was first to win and Kelly leaned over and whispered in her ear the contents of the note. Her eyes widened and she looked over at Mindy and smiled. One by one the other girls got five points and to each Kelly whispered the contents of the note.

With five questions to go, Mindy had only gotten two correctly and Jen had only one more point to go to win. On the subject of popular music she did just that, and Kelly whispered the note’s message in her ear.

“Cool... It’s going to be a fun weekend.”

The last three questions were asked and Mindy had gotten none right.

“Sorry Mindy looks like you’re out of the inner circle.” Kelly laughed.

“AH come on guys, let me in on it please! This is no fair!”

Kelly got up and sat beside Mindy. “What’s say we let her in on it?”

“No!” was the response in unison.

“I have a better idea!” Chayanne announced. “Why don’t we show her what the note said.”

“YES, let me see the note. I want to see it.”

“I didn’t say let you see it, I said show you what the note said.”

Kelly looked at Chayanne for a moment and then realized what she had in mind. Her eyes flashed to the other girls, and she knew by the looks on their faces, they were thinking the same thing.

“A cool idea Chy I was going to suggest that later, but now is as good a time. Be right back
with what we need.”

“How are you going to show me what the note says?” Mindy asked. “Wouldn’t it be easier to just show me the note.”

Kelly got up and left the room and Mindy continued to plead with the other girls to tell her what the note had said and or let her see it. But they all refused. “Got just what we need and I don’t need these anymore.” Announced Kelly, returning to the room.

Mindy saw in Kelly’s hand what looked like some pantyhose. “What are they for and why won’t you tell me what was in the note?”

“Well I suppose I can partly tell you about the note.” Kelly answered, the impish grin still there.

“Partly?” Mindy asked, nervously.

Kelly sat down beside Mindy and hugged her again. “You see my friend, the note was about you.”

“Me!” Mindy jerked away from Kelly. “What about me, what did it say? Please tell me, I should know!”

A big grin came to Kelly ‘s lips, and she took hold of Mindy’s left wrist. “The note said that you were extremely ticklish!” With that she began to tie one of the pantyhose around the wrist.

Mindy pulled her wrist out of Kelly’s grasp. “No! It didn’t say that! You’re pulling my leg!”

“Uh uh.” Kelly reached for Mindy’s wrist, but Mindy backed away and proceeded to get up.

“What’s the matter Mindy?” Asked Jen. “Is the note true. Are you extremely ticklish?”

Kelly began to get up, followed by Chayanne, then Jen and the others, and Mindy backed away towards the door.

“Gang Tickle! Yelled Kelly, as she charged at Mindy. They all charged, and Mindy turned and fled the family room. She was heading for the front door, when Jen who had gone through the kitchen, cut her off, leaving her no chance for escape there. Running into the living room she tripped on another been bag cushion and fell to the floor. Within moments they all piled on top of her, and rolled her onto her back.

“Jen, go set up the futon! We’ll bring her in!”

As Jen left the room, the girls grabbed Mindy’s flailing arms and legs and held them firm. They then picked her up and carried her back into the family room where the futon had been laid out flat. Mindy fought and screamed like a wildcat but was soon over powered and tied spread-eagled. All the girls stood around her and admired their now helpless and defenceless victim.

“Now we’ll see if the note is correct.” Said Kelly.

“Now I see why you asked me to bring my video camera.” Added Jen, with a laugh.

“NO! PLEASE! YOU WOULDN’T! PLEASE I BEG YOU! CAN’T DO THIS!”

“Oh yes we can!” said Kelly. And with that she very slowly began to unbutton Mindy’s shirt. Mindy struggled violently and screamed, begged thrashed and bucked.

“I think someone just hates to be tickled, don’t they.” Stated Jen, filming Mindy’s struggles.
The girls all crowded around Mindy and Kelly pulled her shirt out from her pants, and then popped the front clasp on her bra. The bra sprang open, Mindy’s breasts jiggled out and everyone laughed.

Mindy had been tied taught and so her ribs had become somewhat prominent. Kelly reached over, grabbed a throw cushion and shoved it under her back. Now her ribs really stood out and her flat tummy was showing itself nicely too. Mindy’s armpits were stretched taught as well and their creaminess was very evident.

Kelly slowly and softly ran a single finger along the right middle rib from back to tip and Mindy let out a wild scream and arched her back.

“Cool...” Remarked Jen, getting a close up. “Like I said, it’s going to be a fun weekend!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! STOPIT HEHE HENOOSTOPITP-PL-E-
EASEOHMYGODHAHAHEHAEHAHAEHAHAAAAA!”

Kelly now spider tickled Mindy’s ribs all over, her fingers lightly flickering over the sensitive skin and bones. She then spider tickled over each rib and pressed her fingers in to try and get under the ribs as well. Mindy arched her back again and screamed once more, trying desperately to escape the incessant, relentless and torturous fingers. It seemed as though with every stroke, Kelly was able to increase the tickling sensations that Mindy was feeling and this did Mandy no end of bad.

“Can we get in the game now?” Asked Chayanne.

“As soon as I check out all her spots Chy. And those creamy armpits look oh so inviting.” Kelly’s fingers left Mindy’s ribs and spider tickled neatly into her armpits, probing the deepest recesses. This made Mindy rocket off the bed even higher than the first time, and everyone marvelled at the suppleness of her back. Kelly continued to probe Mindy’s pits and pressed home her attack on the buttery soft creamy skin.

“I like the way you shave girl; no stubble at all!” Kelly remarked, now stroking with long, deep strokes. “So tickly smooth, I must thank you!”

Spider tickling back down Mindy’s ribs, Kelly entered her tummy and pressed home an attack
on her delicious button. This sent Mindy into a ticklish frenzy and she pounded the mattress with her bum. Kelly pistoned her finger in and out of the delirious dimple and Mindy continued her violent spasming and writhing.

“AHHH Mindy, does that tickle, hmmmmmm? Do we have a ticklish little tummy and button.

Jen had zoomed in for a close up on this tickling. “And her button fills my lens too!”

Kelly stopped tickling and sat back. “Well the ticklish profile on her that I got with the note is the truth. She is extremely hyper-ticklish!”

“Ticklish profile?” Asked Chyanne.

“Ya. Here read it!” She passed a folded piece of paper to Chayanne and she unfolded it.

“Wow! This is fantastically detailed and excellent. Look at how ticklish she is. Is that figure a million or what?”

“Must be!” Replied Jen. “Hey why not we pass this on as a note, or post it on the school’s bulletin board!”

“NOOOO!!!” Screamed Mindy. “DON’T YOU DARE!”

“Don’t we want Mindy all to ourselves?”

All the girls responded yes in unison and then laughed.

“Lets see now; armpits are ticklish, check. Ribs are ticklish, check. Tummy and button are ticklish, check. So it’s now time to check out your feet! But first!”

Kelly’s announcement of an imminent foot tickling set of a volcanic reaction from Mindy, who now struggled far more violently then she had done previously. The whole futon was rocking and she was writhing every which way.

Kelly grabbed a piece of black cloth and then knelt over Mindy. Smiling she knelt down beside her and began to tie the cloth around her head and over her eyes. Mindy continued to writhe, all the while begging and pleading for them to stop.

Chayanne moved in and held Mindy’s left ankle still, while Kelly very slowly and torturously untied the lace of her Keds sneaker. Once this was done she equally slowly and torturously removed the sneaker from her foot altogether. As she did this she dragged the top of the heel of the sneaker along the sole, and Mindy’s foot writhed in ticklish agony and she bucked even harder. Chayanne firmed up her grip on the ankle and now Mindy’s foot was going nowhere. Kelly then spider tickled all ten fingers up the spasming, sock covered sole and Mindy screamed once more.

Tugging very slowly and torturously on the toe of the sock, she began to peel it off the writhing foot. After a few millimetres of movement, she would stop and give the foot a quick spider tickle. First the heel was tickled, then the bottom half of Mindy’s tender arch followed by the top half. The ball of the foot was next and after slowly and torturously peeling the sock off each toe, she then spider tickled under and in between them.

They all stopped and looked. There before them was the most beautiful foot they had ever seen. Buttery-soft alabaster skin with sumptuously delicious plump toes complete with a sumptuously deliciously and sensually high arch.

Mindy’s toes wriggled and writhed incessantly and the foot strained at Chayanne’s grip.

Kelly caressed the big toe for a few moments, then proceeded to pick off the leftover lint off the sole and this caused Mindy to jerk erratically.

The cleaning from heel to toes put Mindy into orbit and her screams turned into silent laughter, then back to screams again. This was pure torture for her and they weren’t letting up for a moment. Then the tickling stopped and the room got quiet. Mindy tried in vein to see out from under the blindfold, trying to find a crack in the black fabric. Then feeling a feather encircle her toes, she went into orbit again and screamed once more. The feather meandered down her instep and into her arch, causing further bucking and non-stop laughter. The feather was incessant in its tickling of the arch, stroking slowly up, then meandering from side to side back down again.

Mary, who had been watching the scene up until now, had disappeared and had returned with a massage vibrator. “This might work.” She said, plugging it in.

“Ooohhh yea.” Remarked Kelly taking it from her and turning it on. The vibes humming resonated throughout the room, and Mindy begged and pleaded even more now.

When the vibe met with the tender arch, Mindy screamed off the Richter scale and rocketed off the futon the same way. This was much worse than pure torture and she promised them anything if they would just stop.

“Anything Mindy? Does that mean letting us tickle you forever?”

“NOOO!!!” Mindy screamed and tried in vein to free her tickled foot, thrashing and cackling. But the
vibe just kept on tickling…and tickling…and tickling…

HEHEAHAEHEHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEASETURN ITOFHEHEHEHEHHEH ICAN’TTAKEANYMOREAEHAEHEHAEHAEH AEHAEHHAEHAHAHAHAHAH!!!”

Mindy was a wild, sweaty mess all over, her hair matted all over her face and neck and sweat oozing from every pore.

Jen was having an absolutely delicious time filming it all, making sure that every agonizing moment and every stroke and tickle was captured for posterity.

“What shall we call this movie?” Asked Chayanne. “The Agony and the Ecstasy?”

“Yea!” Replied Kelly, with a smirk. “Her agony and our ecstasy!”

Kelly was now tickling the ball of Mindy’s left foot and under the sensitive and writhing toes. The vibe’s little points on its head were all over and in between the toes, incessantly, relentlessly and torturously vibrating the buttery-soft skin. The power of Mindy’s foot was amazing, for as hard as Chayanne was holding it still, the foot now managed to writhe all over. Mindy’s laughter was now continuous; one long laugh that seemed to stretch on forever.

Kelly stopped and moved over to Mindy’s right foot. Chayanne held that ankle still and Kelly slowly removed the sneaker. She then spider tickled up and down the sock covered sole and this brought new waves of frantic laughter and writhing from the already tormented and tortured girl. Then she began to use the vibrator and Mindy went ballistic, back to intense writhing and back to silent laughter followed by baritone to tenor screaming.

Chayanne was trying her hardest to hold Mindy’s sock foot still, but the power in it was overwhelming and it writhed all over.

AHHH, is your sock foot more ticklish than your bare foot Mindy?” asked Kelly, as she slowly entered the arch again.

“You fucking know it is!” Mindy replied between gales of laughter.

“Mindy you swore. You should be punished for that.” Laughed Jen.

“Ya.” Added Kelly. “I don’t like swearing in my house. For that, you get double tickling.”
Mindy was in a mess. Extremely ticklish and having no way out of her predicament, and Kelly was giving it to her full bore and non-stop. All the girls had crowded around her to watch and enjoy her torturous torment, but at the same time they too wanted to get in on the tickles.

Finally the incessant, relentless and torturous foot tickling stopped and Kelly sat back to admire her almost exhausted victim, then began to untie the poor girl's legs.

“We’re not done with you yet Mindy, so don’t get comfortable. The best is yet to come.”

Mindy screamed again and begged them to stop and untie her.

“What did you mean the best is yet to come?” Asked Mary.

“Check the profile for her most ticklish spot.” Kelly replied, sitting by Mindy’s waist.

Mary opened the paper and her eyes widened. “Wow! I didn’t know you could be ticklish there! Cool!”

Kelly then proceeded to remove the blindfold. “I’m going to let you see this tickle Mindy.”

All the girls now got even closer and Jen moved in for another close up.

Kelly very slowly began to unbuckle Mindy’s belt and then began to unfasten her jeans. Mindy screamed no and began again to intensely buck and writhe. Kelly very slowly unclasped the jeans and then unzipped them. Once this was done, Mindy’s legs were untied and Kelly began to take off the jeans all together. Mindy immediately crossed her legs in an attempt to keep her pants on, but Chayanne and Mary both gave her feet a quick tickle and her legs flailed once more. That was all Kelly needed and Mindy’s jeans were easily stripped away. All she was wearing now were her red panties and one sock. Chayanne and Mary then retied her legs to the corners of the futon.

“Where are you going to tickle me? Where are you going to tickle me?“ Mindy screamed. “Please tell me!”

“It’s pussy tickling time girl!”

Mindy screamed again and tried desperately to close her legs, but was unable to. Kelly smiled and then very slowly and torturously dragged a single finger up the centre of her womanhood. Mindy rocketed off the futon and begged again for release. Kelly just smiled and dragged the finger back down again.

To Mindy, this stroking of her pussy was like nothing she had ever felt before and nothing she ever wanted to feel again. Kelly now spider tickled her sensitive womanhood and this brought a new round of writhing from Mindy. Kelly’s fingers were incessant, relentless and torturous over the now pulsating organ. Kelly could feel the lips quivering and pulsating and watched Mindy’s hips gyrating helplessly on the futon.

The damn burst and a dark patch could be seen forming on the panties. Kelly retracted her hand and smelled it. “Wow! Talk about the fastest orgasm in the west!”

“She’s cum?” Asked a very surprised Mary.

“Yep. Grab those scissors there; it’s time to cut off these panties.”

Chayanne passed Kelly the scissors and she expertly cut off the panties and exposed Mindy’s tender and now orgasming womanhood. Love juices copiously flowed from between the pulsating lips and a wet patch began to form on the futon cushion. Kelly then took a feather and began to lightly stroke the outer edges of the lips and this made Mindy go even further wild. Armpit, rib, tummy and foot tickling was one thing, but this pussy tickling was driving her out of her mind. This was something she had never experienced before and with each stroke of the incessant, relentless and torturous feather, more juices flowed.

“STOP THIS PLEASE!!!!!!” Mindy Screamed. “HOW CAN YOU ALL BE SO CRUEL; THIS IS PURE TORTURE!!! I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS TO ANY OF YOU!!!”

“That’s because the note wasn’t about any of us!” Kelly replied with a laugh, while dipping the feather in between the volcanic lips and bringing forth another geyser of love juices. “But how can you call us cruel when you know you’re enjoying this.”

Kelly then dropped the feather and reached for the vibrator. Turning it on, she feather-touched the swollen lips and even more juices exploded from the helpless, defenceless orgasming organ. Mindy was trying everything she could think of to stop the orgasm and to free herself from this sensual torture.
Kelly feather-touched only the tips of the swollen lips, not venturing inside for the kill. She found it far more enjoyably torturous to tease the lips then to pleasure them, and Mindy’s feverish and intense reactions were proof of that.

"You know, you're one of the most ticklish people I've ever met, and I'm
not just saying that." She looked and saw Mindy's tiny clit standing upright, raised out of its sheath like a throbbing lighthouse of sensuality

"Look at that little clitty, standing up all stiff and excited.” Remarked Mary.

Kelly reveled in the scent of Mindy’s moist and over-excited pussy. She meandered her finger down the lips, teasing the pink skin, then went back up to dip it into the torrent of love juice that flowed from Mindy's desire.

“What’s say guys, more pussy torturing or just tickle her some more?”

“Tickler her!” Replied Mary and Chayanne in unison. “We want to tickle her too!”

“Kelly?” Jen asked.“ Why don’t you pleasure tickle her and you two just tickle her. “ That should climax an already great vid so far. The weekend is still very young and we do have plenty of tape left.”

“STOP PLEASE!!!!!!” Mindy Screamed. “HOW CAN YOU ALL BE SO CRUEL; THIS IS PURE TORTURE!!! I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS TO ANY OF YOU!!!” She had never felt this before, and she wasn't sure it was any less torture than tickling.

Kelly smiled and looked at Mindy. “Prepare yourself girl. You’ve been stretched and stripped and now you’re going to be stroked!”

Both Chayanne and Mary immediately went to work on Mindy’s tender ribs and sumptuously delicious armpits, ribs and tummy, stroking and rubbing relentlessly and torturously. It was though they were taking part in a ravenous tickling frenzy; feasting and gorging on Mindy’s ticklish upper body. Meanwhile Kelly had gone back to Mindy’s left foot and began again with the vibrator.

Mindy was now being gang tickled and this drove a new round of heated laughter and struggles from the almost breathless girl. Her laughter and struggles were now bordering on erratic and spasmodic combined.

“Oh God,God! Mindy screamed, pushing out the words with a laboured resonance. “Please, please, somebody, oh my God! Somebody get her off my foot!”

“Have I hit a hot spot? Asked Kelly, smiling. Are we most ticklish here too?”

Jen wanted in on the tickles so she passed the camera to Mary, then went to work on Mindys
dreamy, creamy armpits. Digging her fingers into the deep recesses, she could see and feel the red hot skin, made red and hot by the previous tickling. She could see and feel Mindy’s powerful movement weakening; rising and lowering like the waves on the ocean and the tide that controlled it. Only Mindy was under the control of four expert ravenous and tenacious ticklers and they were giving her no quarter whatsoever.

“Okay guys, lets give her a break. We’ve been at it for two hours.” Kelly announced, releasing her grip on Mindy’s foot.

“Good idea.” Replied Jen. “While she’s getting her strength back for the next two hour tickle, we can watch the video and see her academy award winning performance. After all, there‘s fours hours of tape still to record, so we’ll be back after we’ve viewed the tape, Mindy dear. We’d invite you along, but you’re a little tied up right now.”

“PLEASE...STOP THIS!!!!!!” Mindy Screamed. “WHAT DID I DO TO ANY OF YOU TO DESERVE THIS!!! PLEASE LET ME GO!!!”

All the girls laughed at Jen’s remark and Mindy‘s pleadings, then got up.

“Sorry sweetheart.” Kelly remarked sarcastically. “That wouldn’t be any fun at all. Like I said, your agony is our ecstasy.”

Last edited:
he likes torturing me.. if u ppl want more ill ask him to right it .. GOOD JOB SCIRBE!:)

damn scribe, always one of my favorites! <3 it as usual!! HOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Absolutely incredible!! I can't wait for the next chapter!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back