• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly and Sarah (Very Short Novel)

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
CHAPTER ONE​

Sarah yawned loudly and stretched her hands high over her head. It had been a long day and the girl couldn’t wait to get home and crawl underneath her warm blankets. “Come on clock.” Sarah breathed, looking at the clock hanging on the wall directly in front of her. The big hand was on the seven and the little hand was nearly touching the five. As soon as the little hand moved the girl would be able to go home.

Sarah was a beautiful young girl. She had short red hair that fell to her cheek bones. Bright green eyes, small rounded shoulders and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a black dress, with matching nylons and heels on her feet.

“Hey Sarah.” Came a familiar voice, forcing the girl’s eyes away from the clock. The girl looked at her office door and spotted her best friend, Kelly smiling warmly back at her. “Ready to knock off?” She asked.

Kelly was also a beautiful woman. She had long, blond hair that fell to her small rounded shoulders. Beautiful blue eyes that shimmered in the light. Ample breasts and she was garbed in a white dress, with clear nylons and white heels on her feet.

“I can’t.” Sarah said, sighing deeply. “I have to wait until five to clock out.” The girl answered.

“That sucks.” Kelly said, sighing deeply. “Well everyone else is leaving… Is it alright if I keep you company?” The girl asked.

Sarah nodded. “Please do.” Sarah said, pointing towards an empty seat in front of her desk. Sarah and Kelly had both been working in the same building for nearly six years. They met the same day they both started working there and had become very close.

“Thanks.” Kelly said, taking a seat in front of Sarah. The girl breathed deeply and put her hands behind her head. “I can’t wait to get home. I’m so tired.” The girl breathed.

“Tell me about it.” Said Sarah, rubbing her right shoulder and closing her eyes. “It’s been such a long day.”

“So what are you going to do when you get home?” Asked Kelly, with a smile.

“I plan on hibernating underneath my covers for a few days.” Sarah said. “I might watch a movie.”

“That sounds nice. Anything good?” Kelly asked.

Sarah shrugged her shoulders. “I haven’t decided yet. What about you?” The girl asked.

“No clue.” Kelly said, shaking her head. “I don’t know if I want to see a movie at home or go to a theater. I don’t know about you, but I hate going to one by myself.”

Sarah’s eyes lit up. “I have an idea.” The girl began. “Why don’t we go to a movie together?” She asked.

“Like a date?” Kelly teased.

Sarah blushed heavily and looked away from her friend. “Now stop that Kelly…” Sarah said. “I love you and everything, but I don’t know about that…”

“Aww….” Kelly cooed. “Sarah loves me!”

“STOP!” Sarah cried, covering her face with both of her hands.

“Well sounds like fun.” Kelly said. “And to celebrate why don’t I give you a massage?” The girl offered.

“I didn’t know you knew how to give massages.” Said Sarah, uncovering her face. The girl’s cheeks were still bright red.

“Of course I know how to.” Kelly said, wiggling her fingers. “I’ve been studying it for a while now. I can’t believe I never told you that.” And with that Kelly got to her feet and walked around Sarah. Lightly touching the girl’s shoulders she began massaging them.

Instantly Sarah began feeling the results of that massage. “Oh!” The girl moaned. “That feels so good!”

“I’m glad.” Kelly said, smiling proudly. The girl continued to massage her friends shoulders. Her touch was light, gentle and filled with love. “Ok. Close your eyes.” Kelly instructed.

Sarah did as she was told and closed her eyes.

“Don’t move.” Kelly ordered.

“Ok.” Sarah said, licking her lips.

Kelly walked around Sarah once more and took the girl’s right foot in her hands. The girl slid Sarah’s heel off her foot and sat it down on the ground. Using just her thumbs the girl began massaging the tender foot.

“Oh man!” Sarah said, spreading her toes. “That feels amazing!”

“I’m glad you thing so.” Kelly said. Her eyes were focused on Sarah’s foot. The girl massaged the middles of Sarah’s right foot gently, then she slowly moved onto her toes and then the heel.

A bright smile creased Sarah’s lips and she giggled a little. “Hey…” The girl said, shaking a little. “That kind of tickles.”

“Really?” Kelly said, smiling herself. The girl suddenly glided both of her thumbs over Sarah’s nylon foot causing the girl to yelp and laugh hysterically.

“HEY!” Sarah giggled, kicking her foot gently. “That really tickles.”

“Really?” Kelly teased. “What about this?” The girl asked. Kelly held Sarah’s ankle using her left hand and began tickling the foot using her right.

“THAT… REALLY… REALLY TICKLES!” Sarah cried, laughing hysterically.

Kelly didn’t let up. Instead she tickled the girl’s heels mercilessly, then ran her fingers up and down the ticklish sole and then began teasing Sarah’s wiggling toes. Sarah’s laughter grew louder and louder and the girl found it harder to stay in her seat.

“OK!” Sarah laughed, pulling her foot away.

“I’m sorry.” Kelly said, blushing hard. “I didn’t mean to go overboard.”

Sarah smiled. “That’s alright.” The girl said, handing her foot back over to Kelly. “Just don’t let me fall out of my chair.”

“Right.” Kelly said, giggling nervously. Sarah had basically given Kelly permission to tickle her foot some more, but now she was feeling nervous. She didn’t know what to do. “Um…” Kelly began.

“Is something wrong?” Sarah asked, wiggling her toes. “Come on… I’m feeling lonely here.”

“Ok.” Kelly said. The girl spread her fingers and raked them slowly down Sarah’s foot. Instantly Sarah burst into ticklish laughter and began squirming once more in her seat.

“I guess this is ok.” The girl thought. Kelly lifted her hand and this time dug her fingers between each of Sarah’s toes. Sarah’s laughter grew hysterical and she began kicking wildly.

“NO! NO!” Sarah laughed, pulling her foot away.

“Sorry.” Kelly said.

Sarah took several deep breaths. “Sorry.” The girl said, shaking her head. “I didn’t want to pull my foot away… My body made me do it.”

“I understand.” Kelly said, laughing. “You’re just too ticklish.”

“Yeah. My mind knows what it wants, if only my body would listen.” Sarah said. Sarah looked at her friend and laughed. Her eyes then fell on the clock. “Oh! Time to go home!” The girl said, pulling on her heel and jumping to her feet. Reaching underneath her desk she grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

“Huh…” Kelly began, she sounded like she was in a daze.

“Come on. I’ll walk you out.” Sarah said.

“Yeah… Wait.” Kelly said, holding up her hand to stop Sarah. “What about…” She began, the girl was really blushing this time.

Sarah looked down at her feet. “Kelly…” Sarah began. “Do you want to come over tonight?” She asked.

Kelly licked her lips. They had suddenly become dry. “Yeah.” She answered, in a small voice.

***​

Sarah, like Kelly, lived in an apartment complex, but Kelly’s apartment was located on the other side of town. Kelly and Sarah stepped out of the cab they had taken together. Sarah paid the taxi driver and then both girls headed upstairs.

“I always loved your apartment.” Kelly said, smiling brightly. “It’s huge compared to mine and you don’t pay that much rent. Right?” The girl asked.

“That’s right.” Sarah said, nodding. The girl was starting to feel nervous, but she didn’t have any regrets.

“It kind of pisses me off.” Kelly said, with a giggle.

Sarah laughed too. “You should move over here then.”

“I would, but there aren’t any open apartments to rent.” Kelly said, sighing deeply. “It’s probably not meant for me to live over here.”

When the two girls finally reached Sarah’s apartment, the girl reached into her pocket and removed her keys. “Make yourself at home.” She said, opening the door for her friend.

“Thanks.” Kelly said, stepping into the apartment. “I’ll make us some coffee.” The girl said, heading for the kitchen. The girl took a few steps towards the adjacent room when she felt a firm hand on her shoulder.

“Forget about the coffee.” Sarah said, she was blushing heavily. “Let’s pick up where we left off at the office.”

(If you would like to read the rest of this story please click the links below.

Chapter Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5627012/kelly_and_sarah_chapter_two.html?cat=44

Chapter Three: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5627022/kelly_and_sarah_chapter_three.html?cat=44

Chapter Four: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5627034/kelly_and_sarah_chapter_four.html?cat=44

Chapter Five: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5627046/kelly_and_sarah_chapter_five.html?cat=44

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back