• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RIP John from Passive Arts

dvnc

RobAce Radio and TMF Radio bring you a very special edition of RobAce Radio.

There was a tragedy in our community this week at Passive Arts Studios in California. For those who may not know you can read the thread here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=182608

I will need to reschedule this show for another night real soon, I have become ill and will not be able to host the show this evening. It is nothing serious with me, however I need to rest this evening....doctors orders.

Thank you all for your participation so far. I assure you with the added additional days, I will have more time to plan with Bellystokes, Unclebill and those others to make the next show even better.

Thank You,

RobAce

Last edited:
If you can not make the show, but would like to share some memories about Passive Arts, please feel free to post it here, in the thread in TK Discussion or if you would like me to read something specific...feel free to send a PM to RobAce and he will read it.

Gosh.. has it really been a year already? Seems as unrealistic as the fact it's been 10 years since 9/11...

Daily Breeze of July 12,2012

A Simi Valley man fired from a Lennox bondage club because dominatrixes deemed him too creepy for "swingers parties" was found guilty Friday of murdering the establishment's owner.

Jurors in Los Angeles Superior Court in downtown Los Angeles took just 4 1/2 hours Friday to convict David Edward Albert, 55, of shooting John Lavine to death June 27, 2010, setting the La Cienega Boulevard club ablaze, and killing Lavine's pet wolf.

"This has been the most fascinating case I ever tried," Deputy District Attorney Marc Chomel said. "It leaves you speechless."

The killing occurred shortly after Passive Arts Studio owner Lavine told Albert he no longer could work at the club, located in an industrial building under the Los Angeles International Airport flight path.

Albert's job cleaning up the fetish rooms enabled him to socialize with the club's dominatrixes and partake in the club's activities. Customers at Passive Arts chose from a variety of rooms to role-play fantasies with dominatrixes, including a schoolroom with desks and chairs, a "Mae West" cross-dressing room, a "Bastille" jail cell complete with a bondage bed, and a room designed for torture.

Clients paid up to $180 an hour.

Albert sometimes paid $50 for his own sessions, asking dominatrixes to humiliate him, spank him with leather or wooden paddles, and smell their behinds, prosecutors said.

But customers and the working women considered him "creepy" and not worthy of attending "swingers parties."

"Lavine told him he was creeping them out," Chomel said. "He is not aesthetically pleasing to some of the girls and this hurt him and he was very distraught and very despondent."

Banning Albert meant he could no longer play games as a "house slave" to fulfill his fetishes.

Albert confronted his 64-year-old boss in his office, attempted to strangle him, and shot him six times, including once in the back of the head.

He doused Lavine's body with rubbing alcohol used to clean the fetish rooms and set him on fire.

Firefighters found Lavine's body and his dead wolf, Koda, when they doused the blaze.

Deputies spotted Albert hiding in the bushes outside. He was covered in soot and had a bullet casing matching the bullets found in Lavine's body in his pocket.

During the three-week trial, Albert testified that he indeed went to the club that morning with a gun, but not to kill Lavine, Chomel said.

Albert told jurors he planned to commit suicide, but first wanted to ask Lavine for his job back and to be with the club's women.

"He said he was devastated," Chomel said. "It was his whole social connection."

Albert testified that when Lavine told him he could not work there, they fought and the gun went off six times, Chomel said.

Albert's attorney, Winston McKesson, presented witnesses who said Albert had the mind of a teenager, served in the Army and owned a gardening business.

Jurors convicted Albert of first-degree murder, arson and cruelty to animals.

Albert faces 52 years to life in prison when Judge Rand Rubin sentences him Sept. 14.

Last edited:
San Jose Mercury News of November 15, 2012

LA bondage club owner's killer to serve 56 years
The Associated Press
Posted: 11/15/2012 06:16:09 PM PST | Updated: about a year ago

LOS ANGELES—A man upset that he was banished from a fetish club's swinger parties was sentenced to 56 years to life in prison Thursday for murdering the club's owner, killing a dog and then torching the building.

David Edward Albert, 55, of Simi Valley, was convicted in July of first-degree murder, arson and cruelty to an animal for the July 2010 deaths of John Lavine and his gray wolf dog, Koda.

Albert declined to speak at the sentencing hearing, but Lavine's son said he felt some compassion for the man who killed his father.

"I don't want to have hate," said Dean Lavine, who added he hadn't seen any remorse from Albert. "This is a person that did something incredibly violent."

Prosecutors said Albert was angry that he had lost his job as a maintenance worker at Passive Studios and was barred from the club's invitation-only swinger parties.

Prosecutor Marc Chomel said during the trial that Albert was no longer welcomed at the club's parties "because he was creeping people out" while trying to fulfill a sexual fetish.

Superior Court Judge Rand S. Rubin said Lavine had banned Albert from taking part in "acts that were very important to him."

Lavine, 62, was shot in the back of the head, and Albert set the club, which was near Los Angeles International Airport, on fire.

Defense attorney Winston Kevin McKesson said Lavine died because of a botched suicide. Albert went to the business armed with a gun and planned to kill himself in front of Lavine after being fired a few weeks earlier from his janitorial job. But the two men struggled with one another after Lavine belittled Albert, McKesson said.

Within the limit of my viewpoint, I'd have to say that he's getting plenty of what he was asking for -- but only now does he know just what he was asking for. Good damnation to him. Sophilos

While I'm glad he's in lockdown for what is likely the rest of his life, it ain't gonna bring John back.

No Offense Meant

I never met John Lavine, but the whole idea behind con-"text"-ual relationships, from come-one come-all (spot the pun?) public postings to IRC in groups is that common interest does not require a handshake.

Lavine was an established businessman. Absent definitive proof of some grievous character fault, I feel I can trust that he was an honest, tolerant, hard-working and positive individual.

Usually, there's nothing I can do about a post that is all of cryptic, open-ended and neglected. Lavine's example is a benchmark in a sparsely furnished landscape. I could not let his story fade from the attention of people who, I trust, will value its closure and who have the capacity to mourn a "stranger", if only for a few minutes.

Few of us will mourn John Lavine so deeply as you have. But I believe we'll all mourn him just as sincerely.

Oh, none taken. No worries. It's just a bit of a raw spot. Thanks for the consideration regardless. I value the information, and it's not something I'd have caught, likely, had you not mentioned it. I do appreciate it. Sincerely.

John was a good fellow, friendly and warm. Treated folks kindly. Opened his club to our events without issue or posturing. It was a great solution to hosting large-scale events, and afforded us participation from folks who weren't in our gathering proper. He was genuinely good to our events, and to several video producers in this interest.

I just miss the man, and the club he ran so well.

I am the poorer for never having known John Lavine.

God willing, I'll make it into LA some time this year. I'll buy as long as you can tell stories. Feel free to bring a friend.

God willing, I'll make it into LA some time this year. I'll buy as long as you can tell stories. Feel free to bring a friend.

Perhaps you'll be the motivation to host another munch down there. Haven't done one in a while!

That was what I had quietly hoped to "hear". I can't get free before late March/early April. I can offer a ride to one other local, though, when I do make the drive. PM me when you have something coming together, or if you have questions.

Just join the West Coast Gatherings list - [email protected] - and answer the screening questionnaire. All guests are screened. It's old school, but it's worked for a long time. :)

The timing, FWIW, makes it easier for me. Best!

Never heard of this place or the owner, but my condolences. Such a terrible thing to do.

I'm a bit confused; why is this topic in a Gatherings forum? (I saw the exchange of posts above, but don't see how they justify putting this in Gatherings, if that's the reason.)

@M4tt_tickl3r - Agreed. It's still stings.

@Hemmen - Being that I'm commenting here, and I'm one of the moderators for this section, and am the host of the West Coast Gatherings, you could conclude, logically, that it's appropriate, were you so inclined.

Given that you're just posting without reading the thread, I resolve that your confusion lies in not having read its entirety. It's mentioned where we've hosted there before. Also mentioned is where John and the staff at his club treated us well.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back