• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brooke Burke

ToeJam

I was just watching the show Wild On ( the title was actually Wild On the California Coast to those of you who would like to see it for themselves the next time it airs.) and a fantastic thing happened, Brooke Burke was tickled on her foot by a massuese! The scene was super quick but this is what happened. Brooke was lying on her stomach on a table having mud spread on her by this woman, the camera cuts to a shot of her feet as the woman is putting mud on them, she jerks her foot a little and the woman says with a laugh " Are you ticklish"? Since Brooke wasn't wearing a microphone the sound quality of her response was very poor, but you can definetly make out her giggling a bit. It wasn't the best scene on Earth but it was enough to convince me! Brooke Burke is ticklish!

Next air time for the show on E!

Ok everyone,

Thank me now or later, but I found out on www.tvguide.com when the next showing for this "Wild on the California Coast".

For those of us who want to watch it/tape it, it's airing tomorrow, Saturday June 30, at 11:00 Eastern Time, 10:00 central (on E!)

The following link has the time, but it may expire. Try it anyway!
http://www.tvguide.com/listings/closerlook.asp?I=358500&Q=3139065

Brooke Burke is georgeous! I just wished we could have heard her reaction better --- Enjoy!

Latin_Boy

good deal

i love that girl, and in a couple of interviews she admitted she likes feet, and thinks they are sexy
she may even be one of us, now she would be great on howard stern maybe we can get her in the tickle chair
snips:)

This is a great find! I've been watching that woman since she started doing calendar pinups for tool companies...Look at her now! Thx Latin boy, for researching the e schedule. Gotta check that out!

Hate to bump an ancient thread, but this is kind of like the lost ark of mainstream celebrity tickling.

Does ANYONE have a clip of this?

I remember when I saw it, I watched Wild On all the time. This episode was great because it featured a nice good sole shot of Brooke during a photo shoot in the middle of the show, and then she goes and gets the massage near the end.

She had a few ticklish reactions, she flinched a little when the lady was spreading the mud on her side. Then the foot one was just amazing. She was laying flat on her stomach, and the camera angle is aimed down her calf at the back of her right heel. When the lady starts rubbing the mud into her arch you see her start to squirm and her heel dance around. The lady grabs her foot firm, laughing, and ask if she's ticklish. Brooke just giggles.

Brooke Burke probably has more quality sole shots than any other celebrity, and I'd love to see this clip again. I've also wondered if I could call E! and somehow someway order this episode, you know they have an archive.

Again, sorry to bump, but any info on this classic, lost clip?

Also if anyone is interested I've read a couple of her interviews in magazines like Stuff and FHM. She admits that she has a foot fetish. In Stuff they quoted her saying, "If a man doesn't suck on your toes her simply doesn't love you." Of course lots of people just aren't into feet and won't suck your toes no matter how much they love you but the point is she's into feet.

that clip used to be on hulu and dailymotion but is not there anymore.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back