• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new old find

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Does that make sense?

Anywho...the scene in "Honey, I shrunk the kids" the series...where the boy tickles his mother under her arm and chases her into the kitchen to get a ring off of her? Well, I got it on tape...I haven't had time to make a clip yet so be patient. And if I don't get a lot of positive feedback I just won't post it! LOL! I'm KIDDING! I'll have it ready before the end of the month.

~ toyou

Yes, that makes sense:pI did not know such a clip existed and am looking forward to viewing it:)

i remember seeing this about a year ago without a video in the machine

a vid cap of it would be very sweet

i seem to remember it was quite a long scene

nice one mate

Cool!

Great as always, ToYou444!

I didn't know about this clip, but I'll sure look forward to seeing it!

Bandit

Please post it soon, toyou--that mom character is sweet!

Thanks!

dig dug

i don't know what's going on, but this is exciting

I'm not familiar with said series, but it sounds like a good scene. Thanx in advance, Toyou!

Clip is posted!

Clip is kid/Female as the son tickles his mother's underarms and ribs and chases her.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/toyou444/

You need to be a member (and 4700+ of you are!) then go to the files section.

My apologies for using the Yahoo account with its limited bandwidth and all, but I have no other choice at this point and time. If anyone wants to repost it somewhere please feel free as I own no rights to anything! LOL!

~ toyou

Dear toyou,

Excellent clip! Even better than I expected from the previous description. A bit more detail for you all...

The mom belives the son will be powerless to get the ring from her. ("Give it up, Bantam weight," she says.) He's short, you know, so all she'll have to do is hold the ring way above his head. Well, this leaves a certain rather sensitive body part exposed. He tickles that underarm aggressively and has her squealing and giggling ("No--not there!") until she flees into the kitchen where he proceeds to use rib-tickling to further weaken her enough to remove the ring from her finger.

One other note: If you look closely, you can see the actress who plays the mom smiling in ticklish anticipation as she waits (with arm in the air) for the tickling to begin.

Thank you, thank you!

dig dug dog

Dang 3D! You made it sound so good I went back and watched it again myself! LOL!

~ toyou

This clip...

Is one of the best mainstream I've seen yet! Thanks again, toyou!

yes definitely

great clip

Dianne (Barbara Alyn Woods) is a real hottie

i like the whole premise of this scene

this episode ("honey you sucked out my brain" or something like that) sees dianne wearing a ring that makes her all powerful and intelligent

and what defeats her? what reduces her to helpless giggling?

tickling of course

as Baron Kusuguri says "tickling will save the world"

thanks <b>toyou444</b>

Think of what would have happened...

If she had a toe ring and he was trying to get THAT! :D

i_bloke,

Thanks for that information about the scene--it adds a lot! I wonder if the transcript is available anywhere. I'd love to see the whole episode and get more of the context.

toyou--LOL...a real compliment--thanks!

dig dug

Last edited:
>> <i>UPDATE: I got a link which confirms it all:..</i>

heh.. [email protected] that was me

i remember posting that on alt.multimedia.tk the first time i saw that episode

and.. err... no.. that wasn't very interesting was it

i'll get my coat

I thought the "bloke" part looked familiar! :)

P.S. The episode's airing a half-hour from now :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back