• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Imaginarium of Dr. Spiro (part 3)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Marcy felt her feet touching land, at least she hopped it was land. But when she opened her eyes, she accidentally tripped on the net that still trapped her ankles. Looking down, she saw a wooden floor of some kind. But when she looked up, she saw wooden surface around the wooden floor,; she was on a boat. Three people came up on deck from below., dressed in tattered pants and clothing. All three of them were female, one had a patch over one eye, the other had a shaven head, and the other had short blonde hair with a dew rag around her head. They appeared to be pirates judging from Marcy’s point of view.

Pirate 1: Look, it’s a fellow woman.

Pirate 2: How did she get here?

Part 3: The giant hand must’ve brought her here on accident.

Pirate 2: Must be, none of them have ever been on board before.

Pirate 1: Judging from her clothing, she must be from the other world.

Then they came over to Marcy and helped her up, pulling the net off her.

Pirate 3: Are you alright, lass?

Marcy: Yes, thank you, I’m fine.

Pirate 1: My name is Lily.

Pirate 2: I’m Reba.

Pirate 3: And I’m Cookie.

Marcy: Pleasure to meet you, I’m Marcy.

Lily: The pleasure is all ours, little lady.

Marcy took note that all three of the women were at least over 5’10’. Cookie, the bald woman looked about 6’1’, a little intimidating to Marcy’s 5’3’ height.

Reba: So, did the hand bring you on board our ship.

Marcy: Yes, I clapped my hands and it dropped me off. So sorry if this is an inconvenience, but these stranger creatures with hands for feet were going to tickle me.

Reba: No worries, there are only women aboard our ship.

Lily: And I take it, you’re ticklish?

Marcy: Oh, I’m insanely ticklish, I go nuts when people tickle me.

Unbeknownst to Marcy, the three pirates shared a small with each other at hearing that.

Marcy: But luckily I got away in time, before they could get my shoes off. Can you believe that my friend actually enjoyed being tickled.

Cookie: Yeah, well most people enjoy it, we certainly do.

Reba: Maybe you would to, if you gave it a chance sometime.

Marcy: Oh no, that’s not going to happen lol.

Reba winked at Lily, and Marcy hadn’t noticed. She was too busy looking around the ship.

Marcy: Are you pirates or something?

Cookie: What gave it away?

She smiled when she said that, assuring Marcy she was joking to ease her tension. It worked and she looked around with interest.

Marcy: What do you do, go on adventures and look for treasure.

Lily: Old wise tale, we just love the sea.

Reba: And we love to sail, gives us a chance to get away from civilization and have girl time.

Cookie: Yeah, GIRL TIME WOOT!

Then she noticed two other pirates come up, both female and dressed similar to the other three. The two stared in awe at this short woman wearing a strange suit.

Pirate 4: Who is she?

Pirate 5: How’d she get here?

Lily: The hand brought her here, she’s from the out world, Joan.

The two walked closer, towering over Marcy because of their height. Unlike Reba, Cookie, and Lily; these two seemed cold, making Marcy nervous. They stared down at her shoes.

Joan: Why is she wearing shoes, have you told her the deck rules yet?

Reba: No, we were too busy making friends. Hey Lita, offer the girl some brandy.

Lita: How about I offer to explain the first deck rule, no shoes allowed.

Marcy frowned at that notion, not wanting to walk around in her good dress socks. There could be bird droppings on the deck.
Marcy: Well, I would, but then I will get holes in my socks, hee!

Lita: So take those off, too and go barefoot.

Marcy began to get a little tense now, she wasn’t fond of walking barefoot on a unsanitary boat deck. She decided to use a gentler approach though.

Marcy: All due, respect, but I have very sensitive feet and I am worried that I might get a splinter in my foot. So, I’ll just clap my hands and get off your boat. It was nice to have met you all.

Marcy clapped her hands three times, and waited. Ten seconds went by and there was no sign of the giant hand. She clapped again, and still nothing. Joan and Lita advanced towards Marcy with gloat in their eyes.

Joan: Looks like you’re going to have to lose your goody two shoes now, little girl.

Marcy backed up, slight panic began to set in her mind now. Where the hell was that damn hand.

Lita: So are you going to be good and take them off, or are would you like us to remove them for you.

Marcy continued to back up, wondering if they were bluffing or being serious. But then again, the monkey men had no problem taking off April’s boots.

Joan: I’m not joking, take them off.

Lita: Off with your shoes!

Marcy: No, there’s no way I’m taking off my shoes. The hand should be here soon, and I’ll be off your boat.

Then she tripped from behind and fell down a hole in the ship. Screaming as she fell, she was relieved that her landing was cushy. She had landed on a pad of foam rubber, but her glasses came off. Figuring she was in the lower deck, she began crawling on all fours, she tried to look for them and then cringed at the sight on the floor before her blurry eyes.

It was a pair of fat, dirty feet, which were also big in length as well. Looking upward, she saw a large fat woman sitting in a rocking chair. The woman wore a captain’s hat, and had on a sailor type of jacket. Also a pair of long shorts and was also barefoot like the rest.

Fat Woman: Hello there, my dear, looking for something?

Marcy: Hello, I lost my glasses. Oh wait, here they are.

Finding her glasses, she put them on and got a better look at the woman. Then she felt the fat woman grab her by the waistband of her brown corduroy pants and plop her rear on the woman’s lap. Marcy froze with fear, not sure what this woman’s intentions were. She felt like a little kid on Santa’s lap, as the woman held Marcy in place by her shoulders.

Fat Woman: You must be Marcy, our latest guest. My name is Sally Seaweed. Did I hear right, the hand dropped you off here.

Marcy: Nice to meet you, Miss, um, Seaweed. Yes, and I’m a little sorry it did because your crew want me to take my shoes and socks off. So I’ve been trying to leave, but the clapping mechanism isn’t working.

Sally: Ahhhh, that would be the good Dr. Spiro. He controls the hand like a skilled puppeteer. It would seem that he doesn’t want you to leave our ship, just yet.

Marcy: What, no way, I want off this boat.

Sally: Look at you, all dressed up, so cute in your suit with those adorable glasses. Such a shame though lol.

Marcy: What’s that?

Sally: It’s a shame that your clothes will soon be in a pile up on deck, he he he.

Marcy: Excuse me, what?

Sally: As long as you’re here, you might as well temporarily join our little group of pirate misfits. And that suit isn’t exactly proper pirate attire.

Marcy had enough, and angrily hopped off the large woman’s lap, snapping out of her daze.

Marcy: I am a businesswoman, not a swash buckler. Having said that, I refuse to get undressed and join your little gang. I am going up on deck, to wait for my ride.

Walking fast, Marcy half expected Sally to chase her, but she didn’t. Maybe her tough little attitude was sincere enough thought the short brunette.

Then she felt something wrap around her middle, something slippery and slimy. It was a tentacle, and Marcy screamed.

Marcy: OMG, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, LET GO!

Sally got off her chair and threw her head back laughing at Marcy’s predicament. Regarding the situation with amusement, she watched as Marcy was lifted up off the floor, with her feet kicking at almost Sally’s head level.

Sally: It seems our pet octopus; Ozzy, has taken a liking to you, dearie.

Marcy turned white as a sheet of paper when she looked twenty feet away and saw a large octopus sitting in the far off room.
Marcy: Make him stop, tell him to let me go.

Sally: Not a chance, missy, you’re going to be initiated. But first, I couldn’t help but overhear you boasting about how you escaped tickle torture in the Tee Hee Forest.
And I also remember you saying, what was it. Oh yes, and I quote; “I’m insanely ticklish”.

Marcy’s jaw practically hit the floor, this could not be happening.

Marcy: You wouldn’t!

Sally: Oh, I would, and so would my crew.

Marcy frantically clapped her hands, again and again. But to no avail, it did no good.

Sally: The hand can’t help you, dear, you’re stuck here until Dr. Spiro decides it’s time for you to move on elsewhere. And until that time, we’re going to have such fun with you.

Then Sally took the red feather from her black pirate hat, and held it up for Marcy to see.

Sally: Hmmmm, where should I start first? Your bellybutton, your armpits, or the soles of your feet? Well, regardless of where I start, first thing’s first. It’s time to enforce deck rule number one, no shoes!

Marcy: No, you stay away from my shoes!

Marcy tried to kick Sally, but then she felt another tentacle wrap around her ankles, holding them still. Struggling did no good, and Marcy then gave a small whimper as she felt Sally unlace her brown leather Oxford.

The tickling is coming next, and will be posted in this very thread. So keep your eyes peeled for my name in the comment spot.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back