• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl in office puts feet into stocks and freaks out when tickled!

ParadiseTickle

TMF Poster
If you have never seen this clip, you may want to take a look at it:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ParadiseTickle

Summer was a real gem. She had huge feet and they were insanely ticklish!
If you would like to see more of her, she was in a video called "Miss Ticklish USA." She had to put her ticklishness to the test against many other beautiful, ticklish women:

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fjQDR5LablA"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fjQDR5LablA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

http://ticklingparadise2.com/store/...turnpage=list.cfm&makeid=&modelid=&modelyear=

www.ticklingparadise.com

Are you the ticklingparadise site producer? If so, I gotta ask you what ever became of Noelle from my favorite all time tickling clip, French Maid Tickle.

Yes, I produce TicklingParadise.

Glad you like Summer...she was amazing, wasn't she?

About Noelle - she was in several videos for us:
The French Maid
The Contest
I Dream of Genie
California Bikini Babes

Like any girl, she moved on to other things, but she'll always be a ticklish beauty and her magic lives on in the work we recorded with her.

a classic from that tickling paradise! awesome!

More pics of Noelle...

Here are some pics of the scenes Noelle was in...

You could OWN 3 of her videos for $20 each!

SUMMER VIDEO SPECIAL:
GET 3 DVDs FOR $60!
Buy any 2 regular-priced ($39.95 or more) videos,
receive a FREE video (of same value) and 25% OFF
your entire order! That's $20 per movie!!!
A GREAT VALUE for GREAT Tickling Action!

http://ticklingparadise.com/special.htm

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. I always loved her cuz she's the really hot everyday looking girl. She's not some supermodel that wouldn't glance in your direction, but she's that girl you can't take your eyes off of walking through a supermarket or something.

For the tickling community, I think Tickling Paradise deserves a 'Lifetime achievement' :)

Thank you for the kind words.

We have definitely tried to do our best to find the most ticklish girls we can and film them in the best way possible for our loyal customers.6

Summer was exactly as you described above. She was not a supermodel, but she was 6' feet tall and had size 11 feet!!! That is rare to find, and even harder when the girl is also attractive to look at AND super ticklish, as well.

I will try to post a couple more audition clips here this week. They are one of the things we have done that no one else has ever come close to doing, truly unique to this circle of interest.

www.ticklingparadise.com

Is this the only video of Summer?

Or, is this just a preview, and there's a longer video? I can't get enough of it!!

I remembered one time there was an audition clip with a girl named Angie, was a size 7. Wondered if she was ever in any videos. She's in the clip here.

I remembered one time there was an audition clip with a girl named Angie, was a size 7. Wondered if she was ever in any videos. She's in the clip here.

Yeah I'd like to see more of her too.

I have a question that I have always wanted to ask about "miss ticklish usa", Renee why didn't skyler sit beside kim-lan in the tandem stock scene? seems like skyler would have had her mind played with as well.

I've always loved ticklingparadise. The audition clips are often my favorites of all. Summer is fun. I think with her hairstyle she looks a tad bit like the actres Emma Caulfield (Anya on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer.")

I always loved ticklingparadise's older stuff. They had some great girls like Summer from California Bikini Babes and a few other movies and one named Gidget or something was in one great scene. I agree that using average girls next door is by far the best.

This clip is off the charts...

I haven't ever seen this clip - OMFG. I want that girl's huge feet on the receiving end of my tongue as I tickle her out of her mind! That was hot (and I quickly also had "a problem" watching it, too....:yayzorz:

We have definitely tried to do our best to find the most ticklish girls we can and film them in the best way possible for our loyal customers.6

Summer was exactly as you described above. She was not a supermodel, but she was 6' feet tall and had size 11 feet!!! That is rare to find, and even harder when the girl is also attractive to look at AND super ticklish, as well.

I will try to post a couple more audition clips here this week. They are one of the things we have done that no one else has ever come close to doing, truly unique to this circle of interest.

www.ticklingparadise.com

You've done great work through the years and I've purchased many of both your DVD's and your clip scenes. I have a question. You shot a great model named Christie once, a model type. Of course I bought it ... however I somehow came across wook worship photos of her with your lead actor. They were amazing but I never found the scene for sale anywhere ... does it exist ?

MISS TICKLISH U.S.A.

What a nice surprise to see a clip of Summer's audition. Lovely girl and one of the better Miss Ticklish U.S.A. video contestants, where she was "Michelle," Miss California. Here is my review of the D.V.D..

Last edited:
How can I purchase the audition clips. There was this one girl that I remember looked really ticklish

Those old Tickling Paradies audition clips are probably my favorite tickling videos ever. I love them more than pretty much any actual clip I've ever seen.

tracy!!

great to see you posting here. I have been a fan for years. Please if you have any footage of Tracy that has not been released I would love to purchase it. She was my favorite of yours and only worked for you!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back