• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ISO tickle partner(s)

ticklee

All right, all of you West Coast ticklers, here I go, giving it another shot (my last, perhaps?)--
I'm a female who loves to be tickled and haven't been able to find any guys to accommodate me. Oh, some have answered my ng posts or personals ads in various publications, but finding one who was acceptable...now, that's another thing, altogether. Why? I have a couple of minimum requirements that I won't compromise on. Try honesty and attractiveness --
I want a man who I either find attractive, or at least don't find repulsive. That, alone, has been a toughie. Every guy thinks he's Clark Gable -- 99.9% are wrong. I'm not necessarily looking for a male model, just someone who is ok looking to me. Amazing how many guys get really offended at that. :confused: They don't grok the concept that I don't want "just anyone" putting their hands on me. (I think women will understand that)
If they get pissed off, they're showing me that they're emotionally unstable -- not a good bet for a bondage partner, yes? And if they lie about the way they look, ditto. (And MANY have)
Of course, I'm Claudia Schiffer, myself...(Yeah, RIGHT!):rolleyes:
Anyway, I'm still Looking For Mr. Goodfingers in the L.A. area. Someone honest, attractive, sane and available (for play). AND, someone who will be willing to forward a picture without objecting to the request, or insisting on getting one from me, first. Now, come on, is that REALLY too much to ask??? Has been, so far. We'll see...

hi ticklee

hey there, just answering your request, i am in the riverside county area and would like to correspond
please email me at [email protected]
talk to you later

Hmmm....let's see. I'm from New York, but I'll be traveling in California from mid-July to mid-August. Starting in San Francisco and working my way down. I would LOVE to do some tickling while I'm out there. I'm kind of amazed that there seem to be so many female ticklees in California who can't find a good tickler. So if you'd be into a short-term thing, email me. I'm cute. Nice face and a nice bod...and I can tickle the daylights out of you! I'll send you a pic, and you can tell me what you think.

glen

hi Ticklee,

I'm actually in the SF Bay Area, but I do travel to the LA area on business from time to time (more & more recently, actually). Also, if you're as sweet and kind as you are (probably) ticklish, I wouldn't be opposed to an occasional day/weekend trip whenever the tickling gods warrant one. :p

Email me at [email protected] for a description/pic if you'd like.
If not, happy hunting & good luck in your search! :)

Take care,
mpath

Hi Ticklee,

I'm a 33 year old male in San Diego. I have a picture and wouldn't mind forwarding it to you if you are interested. I like to give and receive but I'm not against just tickling if I met someone that was really into it. I hope to hear from you.

Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you sweeties who replied to my post. Not one beligerant person objecting to my preferences! I've had bad experiences with immature types before, and expected a flame or two, but none have appeared yet. You guys are the best! Now, who to set up a meeting with...? Eenie, meenie, miney, mo...

:D

Hey, how did you know my friends call me "mo"?

glen

Attachments

• Royal_Treatment.png
    Royal_Treatment.png
    904.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Peach_Alone.png
    Peach_Alone.png
    781.8 KB · Views: 49
  • CartoLaughs.png
    CartoLaughs.png
    419.5 KB · Views: 23
  • mightylaugingtwo.png
    mightylaugingtwo.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Clotheswap.png
    Clotheswap.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 49
Hey Ticklee,
Just in case you're still looking. I live in San Diego and I'm 32, 6'4" dark blonde hair and blue eyes. I'll be more than happy to send you an actual pic too, no fakes I assure you,lol. Anyway, Hope to hear from you soon. Never miss a genuine opportunity right?
Sincerely, Thunder

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 293
Too much to ask?...

...my Lord, HARDLY!!

ticklee, I applaud your honesty. Just like ANYthing you want in life, why oh why should someone have to settle for less than what they want?

I agree...there are a lot of cro-magnons out there (in cyber world and in K-Mart...lol) who just cant see past a person's shoe size or the height of their arch :p. Or, as someone aptly said, "A legend in their own mind". But it seems here we are all of the same mind (and hats off to the "creators" here...lol) and of the same little tribe who share this passion we call tickling. Reading the posts, everyone is very rspectful, intelligent, and agrees to disagree. And no one starts sending little "email bombs" or flamers.

Anyway, I didnt mean to do my Dennis Miller impression and get off on a rant here (lol), but just wanted to tell you happy hunting, and have fun!

PS - Do you know the way to San Jose? lol....
;)

TicklishTouch

PS -

...did the soapbox rant list me as too unstable for a bondage partner? LOL:p

Attachments

• JanAd5.jpg
    JanAd5.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 117
  • JanAd4.jpg
    JanAd4.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 68
  • JanAd3.jpg
    JanAd3.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 88
  • JanAd2.jpg
    JanAd2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 121
  • JanAd1.jpg
    JanAd1.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 114
  • SampleBanner1.jpg
    SampleBanner1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3014.JPG
    IMG_3014.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 646
  • IMG_3013.JPG
    IMG_3013.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3001.JPG
    IMG_3001.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2999.JPG
    IMG_2999.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 204
  • IMG_2996.JPG
    IMG_2996.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 175
  • TickGrey.jpg
    TickGrey.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 84
  • greytightstickle.jpg
    greytightstickle.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 75
  • goingin2.jpg
    goingin2.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 89
  • goingin1.jpg
    goingin1.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 58
  • doubletickle.jpg
    doubletickle.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 20151221_140256.jpg
    20151221_140256.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 39
  • 20151221_141431.jpg
    20151221_141431.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 44
  • 20151221_141421.jpg
    20151221_141421.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 40
  • 20151221_141358.jpg
    20151221_141358.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 146
  • 20151221_140314.jpg
    20151221_140314.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 87
  • 20151221_140305.jpg
    20151221_140305.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 105
Hello Ticklee

Hi, I am Paul. I am a 37 year old architect living in the Bay Area. I am handsome, intelligent and creative. I am sensitive, warm, and a responsible. I am blessed with great talents, great health and great friends. The one thing that I really lack is the ability to express my wierd bondage-tickling-foot fetish sexuality. Yes, yes, I am seeking a woman who I can share this aspect of my life. I have had a number of past experiences in SM and tickling, but as still searching. I would love to hear from you and would be most happy to send you a photo. I lived in LA for many many years and find myself down there often.

[email protected]

Here I am...

You will find everything you need to know on my Yahoo messenger profile (benwaweb). Tickle you soon!

Benoit

Attachments

• M2.jpg
    M2.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 8
response.

Hey. I am in southern California too. I am wondering what part of it you're from.

to Ticklish Touch

Nevah! As long as you agree with me, you're a prince among men...(I'm assuming you're male, yes?)

P.S. San Jose is north of here, I believe...

Last edited:
Reply to Mr. Blaze

Thanks for the note. You sound like a sweetheart, but I'm "really" looking for someone who lives down here, so we can set up frequent, spontaneous play sessions without having to deal with travel arrangements.

Thanks, anyway.

(This note also goes out to those from other parts of the state [like San Diego, etc] and to those anxious out-of-state visitors. I'm just looking for a local lad [or 2 or 3...or a girl, for that matter!] to torture, or be tortured by [via feather, of course]) Oui?
:D

You know, I live in Los Angeles (Hollywood, to be exact), I am 25, French, pianist and composer (with very dexterous ticlking fingers...) and I am obviously a big tickling fan. And if you want to see a picture, there is one on my Yahoo messenger profile, my screen name is benwaweb.
So, I am really looking forward to hearing back from you, since I now believe that I may just be the person you're looking for... (let's just hope!)

Benoit

..luck be a lady for life!

Hi Ticklee -
Just joined this group (minutes ago).
What a great ad! Your honesty is much appreciated.
I live in LA area (20 minutes from downtown).
If you are interested, pls email and we can talk, photo, etc.
thanx,

ticklyou

Cute (I think) guy in L.A. here

Ticklee,

I'm 32, single, 6'1", 195 lbs., and living in the L.A. area. I have pictures to send for your perusal. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks,
AGuy

Attachments

• b44dfbc0c8f9bdce9fbbd7139d824f764410513b-1.gif
    b44dfbc0c8f9bdce9fbbd7139d824f764410513b-1.gif
    617.9 KB · Views: 81
Wow ticklee...

...and the hits just keep on coming for ya! Nice to see you have a smorgasboard to choose from, sweetie. And YES, you correctly answered that San Jose IS north of you, and that YES I am male. (Hands you a cookie...lol).

Sighs...now, if you could just hurry up cloning yourself so you could open up a Bay Area branch for this post...I could learn to smile again.
;)

hey, i stay in southern california and i stay around the l.a. area.
i would love to meet up with you and discus tickling. i will do whatever you want me to do! please reply soon.
devin

reply to ticklee in L.A.

HELLO: TICKLEE: Wow you live in LA & are searching for a tickler....I live about 1/2 hour from you, I am in LA quite a bit. I was just there a few nights ago to see the band Echo & the Bunnymen & the Brian Jonestown Massacre. We should talk about our tickle situations, I am always looking for friends to tickle. I think about it every day. email me at [email protected] I love to tickle feet more than anything, but I don't ignore an inch. I can send photos, what do you want photos of, just me, my face, my tickling hands, perhaps pictures of your favourite ticklespots on a male?

bye
mcfcblues

Ticklee, am I too late?

Ticklee,

I posted a "will send pic" note a few weeks back, but haven't heard from you. Hope I didn't miss the boat.

M, 32, 6'1", 195#, SFV resident. Feel free to email me at [email protected] when you can and I'll send pics at once.

Regards,
AGuy

I am what I say I am...so cal tickler...read on

Hi Ticklee. I am Drew. I am in Los Angeles and Orange County. I am exactly what I say I am...so here it goes. I am a big tickle fan, 5'8", blue eyes, brown hair, 165 fit pounds, attractive, working professional, college educated, and totally committed to finding a tickle partner here in So Cal. I will email you a picture or two when you respond. You won't be disappointed. I am for real. Email me at: [email protected] and let's not miss this opportunity. I am for real, easy going, and exactly as advertised. Hurry and email soon!! Drew

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back