• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Biker Girl Part 2 ff/f non-consentual

tanya

TMF Regular
Lana lay out of breath, having endured merciless and torturous foot tickling. Taers were streaming down her cheeks as she wondererd what was next in stor for her. She struggled once again against the bonds holding her tight, but to no avail. Lisa and Mily did a fine job of making sure that thier captive could not move.
"Please l-l-l-l-let me go, I-I-I wont tell anyone I-I-I- Promise." uttered Lana in a broken voice.
Both Mily and Lisa just smiled, looked at each other and then looked at Lana's perfect vulnerable feet.
"N-n-n-n-n-no please no more please don't d-d-d-do this any more, I can't stand it." said Lana as the momentary pause was about to abrubtly finish.
With Mily at Lana's left foot and Lisa at her right, the tickle torture was about to begin.
As if in complete syncronization, they both ran their long fingernails along Lana's feet.
"N-N-N-N-NOOOOOO NOT AGAIN AAAAAHHH HA HA HA HA A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PL-PL-PL-PL-PLEASE STAAAAAAAP AAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA IT T-T-T-T-T-TICKLES S-S-S-S-SO MUCH NOOOOO AAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA." screamed Lana with a renewed sense of panic.
Mily and Lisa relished in the enjoyment of making the queen bitch squirm and laugh at their control.
"YOU FUCKING P-P-PERVERTS AAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA." laughed and screamed the angry Lana.
"We are the perverts? You are the one laughing bitch, and you aint seen nothing yet." said Mily to their laughing captive.
As her soles were slowly raked by the two women, Lana laughed and angrily yelled at her captors, and yet she had a confusing and embarrasing feeling of arousal, which she showed a bit as moans were evident with her unstoppable uncontrollable laughter.
"PL-PL-PLEASE N-N-N-NO AAAAAH HA HA HA HA MMMMMMMM NO NO NO AAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HAHA PLEASE STOP HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" screamed Lana as she nodded her head for them to stop.
Lisa looked at Mily and gave her a smirk.
"MMMMMMM should we suck these deliscious toes again?" said Mily to her friend.
"Oh yes we should." answered Lisa.
With that answer, both girls began to once again lovingly lick and suck on Lana's toes and soles.
" Oh sooooooo deliscious." muttered Mily as her and Lisa's tongue danced in between their captives toes.
All Lana could do is scream, laugh, and moan as she endured torturous tickling.
"MMMMMM oh n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nooooo aaaaahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha please nooooo more ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."
After getting their fill, both Lisa and Mily stopped. The exhausted Lana caught her breath in relief and after a few minutes of silence, she fell asleep, only to awaken minutes later, tied in the same manor, but compleately naked.
With the rest of her clothed resting on the floor, Lana had a renewed sense of panic. She looked around to see where her captors and could not find them. She struggled once again with escape in her mind, but it was no use.
Mily and Lisa both walked in the room. Both were naked as well, and both had the look of lust in their eyes as they came closer.
Lisa headed for Lana's feet as Mily and something else in mind.
"What are you g-g-g-g-going to d-d-d-do to me." said Lana.
"Pleasure you!" whispered Mily
"NO NO PLEASE YOU WOULDN'T!" screamed Lana.
"Oh yes we would." said Mily
Lisa started on Lana's toes, sucking passionately as Mily began to slowly lick and kiss on her breast.
It was pure torture for Lana as she felt a strong feeling of arousal.
"Ohhhh please mmmmmmmm no no mmmmmmm ooooh.! moaned Lana not believing that the two lesbians were making her feel a pleasure that she had never known.
Mily slowly kissed her way down Lana's body as Lisa kissed and licked her feet.
"Ohhhh mmmmmmm please don't aaaahhhhhhhh do this to mmmmmme ooohhhhhh." uttered Lana.
As Mily reached Lana's mound, she soflty fingered her captive and pulled her wet pussy lips apart.
Lana let out a soft sceam of pleasure as she felt Mily's tongue move lovingly up and down her engorged clit.
With Lisa at her feet and Mily at her very wet pussy, Lana had given up the struggle and given in to the pleasure that was forced upon her by these two women.
"OOOOHHHH MMMMMMMMM TH-TH-TH-THAT FEELS SOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMM GOOD OOH YESSSSSS!!!!! TONGUE FUCK ME !!!!!! OOOH YESSSSS OOOOOOOO PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!!!! YESSS DO IT !!!!!!!!!!
Both Mily and Lisa worked their loving magic on Lana and soon it was enevitable.
" OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSS TONGUE FUCK ME!! YESSSSSS FUCK ME! OOOOOHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS M-M-M-M-MAKE ME C-C-C-CUM YESSSSS M-M-MAKE ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! screamed Lana as she had the most powerful orgasm of her life.

Very sexy!!! Thanks for the story
Diego

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back