• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Alphabet Tickler: C is for Cuthbert (M/F, Non Consent, Sexual Content)

Note: This chapter ended up allot darker then I had hoped. I am not all that keen on it, but it just sort of went in that direction, thats why I cut it a little short.

The Alphabet Tickler
By: SlaverTickler
Starring Elisha Cuthbert

Chapter 3: C is for Cuthbert
M/F, Non Consent, Bondage, Stong Sexual Content.

Elisha ran for all she was worth, her lungs burned like her legs as she tried her best to put as much distance between her and the man who had broken into her house. Why of all days did he have to pick the middle of a snow storm to come and see me, she asked herself as she grew closer to her car, and why did I decide to buy a farm house in the middle of nowhere. Then, suddenly, like Freddy Voorhees in one of those “Friday on Elm Street” slasher films, her assailant suddenly appeared in font of her. The man looked just like Tyra had described her in her warning, she had been so apologetic when she called, telling her that she could hardly think straight and that this guy had demanded she pick a pretty bland who’s last name began with C. Thanks to Ashton Kutcher and his show “Punked” she didn’t believe her for a moment, and she blamed herself for not realizing Tyra wouldn’t have been in on such a gag. That didn’t change the fact that the former model had picked her for t his ass hole, or lesson her desire to swell up both her eyes.

“Come on Elisha, you can’t get away from me, so lets just get this over with so I can appease the voices.” said the masked man as he bent over with his hand out, “I’m not going to hurt you, I promise.” he added truthfully, “They know I wouldn’t let them push me that far.”

Voices, Tyra hadn’t said anything about him hearing voices. Then again Tyra also said he didn’t say a whole lot to her until he wanted her to pick her next victim. A name that starts with a D, she thought as she quickly turned to go back the way she came, Dunst, Christen Dunst, she beat me out for Mary Jane in the Spider-Man movie, and I know she sucked cock to do it to. Suddenly she realized what she was planning and the smile left her face, and a sick feeling fill her stomach. Unfortunately her moral dilemma distracted her just long enough to over look a short strip of ice on the ground, and she soon found herself on her ass with a thud.

“Kristen Dunst, Kristen Dunst!| screamed Elisha as she felt herself being picked up by the hood of her parka, “Please, don’t tickle me, just go after Christen, her last name comes after mine in the Alphabet.”

“Tell her it doesn’t work that way, tell her she disqualified this Dunst bitch from selection.” said a woman with a base tone southern accent, “We’re gonna fuck this cracker up.”

“Do you have to be so racist?” asked Lenny as he tossed the blonde over his shoulder, “I’m white to you know.”

“I know that, and you better stop eating that bland honky food, and get me some curry chicken fool!”

“Who the hell are you talking to?” asked Elisha, who had momentarily forgotten his ailment, “I’m not racist, I didn’t even know what race you were until you just said so.”

“Shut up.” ordered Lenny as he swatted his prisoner firmly on the ass, “I thought you said you were from the south, why do you want curry chicken?”

“What?” began the voice “Only people from the islands are aloud to like curry chicken, man you are stupid.”

“That’s enough!” he exclaimed, “You are a bigger bitch then the one who had me work over…”

“Excuse me!” interrupted the voice, “Don’t you ever call a black woman a bitch!” she screamed, causing Lenny to stagger forward, and then fall backward so he wouldn’t land on Elisha, “Now pick that blond tramp up, carry her in to the barn, and strap to what ever I tell you to.”

“This is really fucked up.” said Elisha, as her exhausted body picked up and carried to the barn.

“Oh, the rules state you have to pick somebody after I torture you, and force you to cum, other wise your pick is disqualified.” the masked man informed her politely.

“Well that just figures.” sighed the disappointed beauty, “What do you mean force me to cum?”

Lenny didn’t say anything else, and Elisha was to tired to from running to fight. It was almost like something from a Mel Brooks movies, except what there wasn’t even hero in site, not even a goofy one. When they got into the barn the actress seemed to find her second wind, but it was far to late for her to escape, but not for lack of effort. Soon she was stripped to her panties and undershirt, with her back pinned against the barn wall.. The 24 stars arms were bound above her head to a hook normally used for holding an oil lamp , and her right ankle was tied to her left thigh, forcing the sole of her foot upward.

“Oh come on.” panted Elisha, her chest heaving as she fought to get her wind back, “You don’t have to do this, go away, shew, shew… get away from me!”

Lenny laughed off the actresses feeble attempt to send him banish him from her barn. Looking around, he found what he was looking for, and picked up a ling twig that had been laying on the barn floor. The man grinned under his mask as he walked towards his bound prey, his dark side having come out a bit more then previously, because if the few months he’s waited before he could get to Calgary. Elisha was completely helpless, standing on one leg, with her hands tied so far above her head, that she was practically standing on the toes of her left foot.

“What do you want from me?” she asked as he raised the trig to her wrist, “Please just tell me what you want!”

“I want your fear.” he replied.

“Oh, oh, I want your fear.” mocked the voice in his head, “Don’t you sound so tough, woo -who!”

“You know I really don’t need this Aunt Ester bullshit from you.” said Lenny as he began to slowly trace Elisha’s forearm with the twig, “This isn’t an episode of Sanford and Son.”

“Get mouthy with me sonny and I’ll make your liver quiver!” the voice replied, sounding more like Lawanda Page then it had before, “So don’t be a punk and do like I tell you!”

Elisha giggled as the twig was brought down the full length of her forearm to the crux of her elbow. The pretty blonds smile seemed to light up the room, even if her eyes were filled with distain for her captors touch. Elisha pulled down on her restrains, despite to close her are so she could block the dancing tickle tool from the tender spot. Nobody had ever tried to tickle her there before, so she’d had no idea ho sensitive it was. Her captor, however, intended on giving her a first rate lesson on her beautiful bodies sensitivity.

“Ah, wait… please stop!” squealed the former Popular Mechanics for Kids star, “Please… giggle… this is so… hehe… annoying.” she explained, “Just… stop… giggle… leave me along… hehehe, hahaha… PLEASE!”

“Tell her you’ll stop if you can… cum on her belly.” said the voice, “Yeah, that’s it, you’ll really have to work her over to get her to agree to something that nasty!”

“Ew, gross, get the fuck away from me you pervert!” screamed Elisha in response to her tormentors requests, “I’ll never agree to that!”

“Never say never.” whispered Lenny leaning close to Elisha’s ear, “It just makes you look foolish after I break you.”

The masked man dropped the twig and pulled off his gloves. Dropping them on the ground he softly brushed his bare fingers against his captives biceps. Elisha resumed her helpless giggling, and pointless demands for him to stop. The light stroking of her arms caused the hairs on her neck to stand up, and sent chilled up her back. Goose bumps formed on her lightly tanned skin, and her nipples hardened, much to her embarrassment. Elisha tried to turn her head away from her tormentors gaze, his leering blue eyes did nothing to help her sense of helplessness.

“Don’t let her do that.” ordered the woman in his mind, “Make her look you in the eye as you tease her!”

Lenny nodded and grasped the pretty blonde under the chin, forcing her to face him. Holding her firmly, he kept Elisha’s head in place while slipping the index finger of his free hand into her armpit. Instinctively the 24 star closed her eyes and erupted with laughter, her hysterical screams echoed off the walls of the barn, as he hips swayed from side to side on her single leg. The man could feel his cock stiffening as it had with his two previous victims, and could hear the voice in his head changing her attitude towards him.

“Well, well, honey… you are a big boy now aren’t you!” exclaimed the voice with delight, “But hey, she isn’t watching, make that bitch open her eyes, right now.”

“Hey, open your eyes!” Lenny ordered, “Do you hear me, I said open them right now!”

“I-I can’t… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… it’s to much… hahaha, hehehe… I can’t look at you!” she screamed.

“If you don’t look me in the eyes, then this will never end!” he informed her, “Your humiliation will continue until you’ve learned your place as our plaything.”

Elisha howled and her body trembled as her body was ruthlessly worked over by the masked man. Lenny brought his free hand down her side and dug into her ribs. The short haired blonde screamed as pulled desperately at the ropes that held her arms over her head. No amount of pleading would make the torture stop, even when tears began to roll down her cheeks, and silent laughter kicked in. Everything seemed to encourage him to torment her more, until finally she had no choice but to open her eyes and stair into his.

“That’s better, now we can really have some fun.” said the voice, “You know what to do next, don’t you?”

The man nodded, and the concern in Elisha’s face grew, as she felt his hand caress her breasts and tweak her nipples. Chills ran up her spine as her T-shit was torn from her body, exposing her beautiful torso to her violator. The 5’2” cutie was helpless to his advances, and couldn’t even look away, or close her eyes, knowing full well she would be tickled as punishment for it. Slowly his hand felt it’s way to her panties, and slipped under the band that kept them snug.

Protests to the contrary, Lenny found his prisoners labia swollen and her clit as hard as her nipples. The mentally ill man began to stroke her swollen peddles with the tips of his index and middle finger, causing a most unexpected reaction. Frantic giggles began to slip from Elisha’s lips, giggles that soon turned into full fledged laughter as the touching continued. Steady and slow, up and down, causing an abound of tortured laughter.

“Wow, that is one ticklish pussy.” said the woman’s voice, “Ask her if she wants you to stop?”

“Yes… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… please stop… hahaha… I can’t stand it!” pleaded Elisha, “I think… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… this is the worst spot yet… hahaha, hehehe… I’m going to pee… hehehe, hahaha… snort… hehehe, hahaha…. STOP IT PLEASE!”

“Nah, make her pee.” said the voice, “Then make her cum.”

Lenny let go of the actress’s face, and began to stroke the sole her bound foot. With her pussy stroked, and her arches tormented at the same time, she knew it would only be a matter of minuets before her bladder gave out and she peed herself. It didn’t seem like it would matter what she said, but still the begging poured from her pretty lips. Frustration, helplessness, humiliation all built as she knew she was growing closer and closer to urinating on herself.

“No, no please god no!” she screamed, “Please stop, I’ll do anything, stop it please!”

The dam suddenly broke, and a warm narrow stream flowed from Elisha. The sensation of the urine leaving her body brought both a sense of relief and defeat as her tormentor pulled his hand from her panties, and left them to become stained with the yellow liquid. Once the piss had finished flowing, she could feel the tip of his finger stroking her labia again, coxing her clit to full erection, so he could bring her to orgasm against her will. The last thing she needed at this moment was an orgasm, but she was helpless to stop him.

“Ow, please, I don’t want to cum… oh… mmmm… please stop.” pleaded Elisha, “Don’t do this, just leave me alone please.”

“Not until she’s cum!” exclaimed the voice, “It will make her humiliation complete, and then you can cum on her belly.” she reminded him, “It will be perfect.”

As the climax built, terror grew inside Elisha, she didn’t want this evil man to make her cum, she wanted to kick him in the balls and run away. Struggling as hard as she could, nothing seemed to help. The delightful sensations grew and grew, and even though she hated it, hated him, she knew it was going to be the most intense orgasm she’d ever had. Suddenly the teasing of her clit brought to climax, and she had screamed as tears ran down her face, and sweat glistened on her perfect body.

“You bastard!” screamed Elisha, who felt exhausted and light headed, “You mother fucker, you son of a bitch!”

“Was it good for you?” asked Lenny as he pulled down his pants, exposing his massive erection to her, “I think the lady protest to much, I’ll bet your boy friend never made you cum like that huh?” he asked as he stroked his tool, “Well now it’s my turn and I am going to plaster my cum all over you tight tummy when I do.”

To Be Continued…

Last edited:
How freakin excellent!
A great read!
Thanks so much and keep it going!

Wow? When TMJ gives you the thumbs up... well... what else can I Mother Canucker do but keep the bacon rolling... mmmm bacon! Uh... I mean... thanks TMJProd. I do plan on having things a little different in the next one, then again I plan on doing something a little different with each chapter. I hope you will like the twists an turns.

Once again, excellent work!

Thank you.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back