• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Preview) The Alphabet Tickler: D is for Durance

The Alphabet Tickler
By SlaverTickler
Starring Erica Durance

Chapter 4: D is for Durance
M/F, Non Consent, Bondage, Strong Sexual Content

“The search continues for the masked man who has attacked several celebrities and forced them to endure sexual humiliation while tied up.” said the voice on the television as Erica slipped on her clean white socks and bright puma sneakers. It had been almost 3 months since the masked pervert had attacked Elisha Cuthbert, and she had stayed locked away long enough, Elisha had been good enough to tell fellow Canadian Durance that she had cracked from the perverted man’s methods and said the first name that popped into her head. Erica accepted Elisha’s tearful apology with allot more sincerity then Cuthbert had Tyra Banks’, but she wasn’t going to let this freak keep her locked in her home in Vancouver.

Turning off the TV she picked up her ipod and slipped it into the case that was strapped to her arm. Checking herself out in the mirror the all but nude beauty adjusted her cap and gave herself a wink. The perfect ensemble to go jogging in, she thought as she turned to walk away, if you are a nudist that is. Turning on her music she headed down the stairs and out the door, putting all thoughts of a “Tickle Bandit” out of her head.

“I have so missed this” she said to herself as she jogged along the mountain path, “I love the feel of that mountain air on me, I only wish David were here with… ack!”

Erica felt something snag and pull her right leg out from under her, and was soon pulled into the air. Vertigo caused her head to spin and she was completely disoriented when the masked man stepped out of the bush’s and grabbed hold of her long dark hair. Quickly he put a rag over her mouth just as she was about to scream. A strange smell filled her nose, and her struggles soon became less and less intense. Before long she was sound asleep and completely helpless to her attackers whims, not that it would be any fun when she was asleep. Lenny’s heart sank, as he pulled out the ropes, and prepared to bind his next victims limbs.

When she awoke, Erica was upside down, and spread eagle. The Smallville star’s back was arched slightly, forcing her torso forward, and he butt and shoulders back. As her vision cleared she looked around she could see that her body was stretched out between two tree’s with a rope from a third one pulling her midsection forward. Leather cuffs were wrapped around her wrists, and she guest the same of her ankles. The rope that caused her body to arch forward came from a tree across the path she’d been running on, and was secured by a thick leather belt wit ha large ring in the center of it.

“Oh god!” somebody screamed, “Why do you people make me do these things!”

“Who’s there?” called Erich, “Please, just let me go, ok?”

“Don’t you understand, I-I don’t want to do this anymore, please just leave me alone.” sighed the man, “What I did to Elisha was wrong, I don’t want to do this anymore, let me be!”

Erica’s eyes opened wide, as all the pieces came together. This was the guy who had attacked Elisha, and Tyra Banks. The psycho they had been talking about on the news just before she started her morning jog. The fact that it had been 3 months since the man had last attacked somebody had lead her to believe that he had died, or had simply given up his pursuit of her for easier pry. Soon the blonde turned brunette was screaming for help, and pulling violently at her restraints. This of course snapped Lenny out of his schizophrenic haze, and he immediately took actions to silence the bound woman.

“Please don’t scream.” pleaded the masked man as he placed his palm over the woman’s mouth, “I’m not going to hurt you, I promise, just stop screaming so I can explain everything.”

“You don’t need to explain anything!” exclaimed Erica, once the hand was removed from her mouth, “Your that sick bastard who attacked Elisha Cuthbert and Tyra Banks!”

“No, no… well, yes I am sick, but I’m not a bastard.” he tried to explain, “It’s these voices, they haunt me, torment me until I do what they want.” he said, “I don’t like doing these things, I mean I like to tickle attractive women, but not like this, not the way they want me too.”

“She isn’t going to believe you Lenny, nobody will ever believe you.” said a gravely voice that reminded him of that wrestler with the python, “You should just get to work making her beg for mercy.” it advised, “Go on, giver her a little taste of what to come, you know you want to.”

Last edited:
I added a little more to the preview. I am going to try and have the rest of this chapter up by tomorrow. Everybody seems to be enjoying it, and I hope this chapter will be well received.

in my opinion, this serie is turning vey creative and versatile....
There are 3 stories, and each one had a style and "technique" of tickling very unique....

also the character is becoming more charismatic or understandable after each story

27 chapters is a big challenge!

XD

in my opinion, this series is turning very creative and versatile....
There are 3 stories, and each one had a style and "technique" of tickling very unique....

also the character is becoming more charismatic or understandable after each story

27 chapters is a big challenge!

XD

26... and I am glad you are enjoying it :D. I like to try an do something different with each chapter of a story. As you pointed out there are allot of chapters so you may see some repeated forms of bondage. You can only tie the human body up some many ways with out is hurting, and I try to refrain from doing anything painful in my stories (aside from spankings or the occasional ball squeeze if the lee is male). I plan on having Lenny... ah... you'll see.

Your killing me!!!!

So. NY state has to many people in it any way. Just kidding LI, I knew I would hear about it for being late. I think I should just promiss to have a chapter up every other week then if I have more then 2 a month I will look like a champ LOL.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back