• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot Asian chick tummy-tickled on Dismissed

Mr Sinister

On an episode of MTV's Dismissed that aired around 11:00 PM or 11:30 PM Sept. 17, there is a cool little tickling scene with an Asian chick. The episode starts off like this: The chick takes the dude she's competing for and her competitor to her gym class. She's an instructor and she starts showing some of her gymnastics skills by walking (barefoot) the length of a long wooden beam. So she's about three feet off the ground walking on this beam and the dude reaches up and tickles her tummy. She gets this broad smile across her face and blurts out,"Oh my!" as she tries to catch her breath and maintain her balance on the beam. Sweet reaction. I caught this on tape because I started taping as soon as I saw she was barefoot and caught the tummy tickle scene by chance. Tickling scenes are very hard to predict. On the topic of her feet though, she has very pretty feet and is barefoot throughout the date. There's an occaisional sole shot here and there. A very good scene, check for it later in the week, there's a chance Mtv may repeat it.

If the guy was going to tickle her...

Why didn't he do her BARE FEET? :(

Anyways, nice find, Mr Sinister, hope it's rerun :)

you forgot the part when the guy got up on the beam and the girls asked if he was ticklish and started grabbing his knees. I bet he tickled both girls but the edited it out and just showed the asian girl getting tickled.

there was also another episode of dismissed with tickling in it. The girl competing for the guy took everyone to a yoga session and one of the things they did was have one girl sit up straight with her soles facing the camera and the other girl was suppose to put her back against hers. so the did that and the girl arched back forcing the other girl to lean forward. and the girl on top of her back started tickling the girls feet, and she couldnt move at all. *whew* hope you all understood that, i tried my best to put the picture in your head. by the way both girls were fucking gorgeous.

How did the girl react when her feet were tickled (laugh, giggle, smile, resist, nothing, or what?)

That's cool, stanford (the fact she laughed and that you're from O.C.)
I am a straight M, so unless you're a straight or bi F, we can't be anything more than friends :)

Asian and belly :veryhappy ? That's almost too good to be true. If you'd like to trade for this scene, e-mail me (I've got plenty of mainstream and non-mainstream stuff). Great find- thanx for posting about it.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back