• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarsh's Interrogation. F/f. Mainly foot tickles. Part 2

ticklish_lucy

TMF Regular
Part 2.
Slowly Sarah awoke, her eyes opened.* The memories of earlier came flooding back and she screamed.* Nothing came out, just muffled noises.* She realised her jaw ached.* She tried to push her tongue out, but tasted something strange. Her felt her jaw wedged open with something round forced in her mouth.* She struggled and again quickly realised she was tied up again, helpless.* This time in a new position, equally helpless but face down this time.*
Sarah was ball gagged, a fat red ball gag was pushed deep into her mouth past her teeth and strapped up well.* She lay face down on a thin mattress on the floor, her arms were tied behind her with a single leather glove.* Her elbows were almost touching and her shoulders ached slightly.* She had straps that ran over her body.* The neck, top of her back, the small of her back.* These were connected to metal bolts in the floor.* The end of the leather single glove had a ring at the end.* This was also attached to a bolt in the floor at the end of the mattress.*
Her knees were bent upright.* Her soles were flat and faced the sky.* Her feet rested in a small metal tray.* Her ankles were attached to thick metal poles that ran into the concrete, she could not move in the slightest.* Her toes were spread out and tied to the bottom of the metal with a thin but powerful line of string.* Her feet her totally immobile, Sarah was totally immobile.*
She squirmed, well as much as her bondage let her which was not a lot at all. Sarah mind was racing and then it hit her.* She let a deep guttural moan into the gag.* A remote egg that must have been inserted deep in her sex sprang to life, it buzzed inside her.* Still so horny from the injection she wiggled her ass and hips as little as she could moaning biting down on the gag as thick ropes of drool spilled to the mattress under her.
Sarah almost jumped out her skin as she felt a stiff feather twirl and dart between the toes of both her trapped feet.* Sarah screamed into the gag utterly helpless, both sensations were driving her utterly insane.* Sarah’s eyes buldged, her muscled were so tense, the pleasure from the egg ran out over her whole body.* This met with the tickly feeling that ran out from her poor trapped soles as 2 feathers danced slowly flicking up and down, left and right of her delicate and sensitive instep.* Sarah’s poor size 5 feet were quite helpless and at the mercy of this person expertly torturing her feet with these feathers.
Just as quick as the feathers started they stopped.* Sarah let out a huge moan of relief which was soon added to by more moans of sexual pleasure and frustration as the egg kept on stimulating Sarah’s now soaking wet sex.* Sarah felt so ashamed, so disgusted with her self.* She had never wanted to climax so bad in her life.* Yet this evil drug she had fallen victim to prevented her from that sweet release.*
“Quite the predicament you find yourself in pumpkin.” That voice, that horrible familiar voice, the voice of a dead woman.* Helen sat on a small stool by Sarah’s trapped feet.* She had a feather in each had and an evil grin spread over her face.* “Knowing how ticklish you are I am surprised that you lasted our game earlier.* So……. Here we are now.* Well pumpkin…..* No questions will be asked of you.* We don’t want to know who spilled the beans.* What you know about this organisation.* Right now I don’t care.* I am going to make you suffer like you have never suffered before.* Know this.* If you fail to answer my questions after this.* Then what is to come will make this look like a walk in the park.” She let out a humourless giggle.* “This is just torture for the fun of it.* Although I wasn’t 100% honest when I said I was going to do it alone.”*
Sarah heard a squeaky noise, like something rusty being opened.* She then felt something start to drip on her soles.* Sarah started panic and tried to move but couldn’t.* Her breathing got faster and heavier, her heart was racing.* She became away that the liquid pooled around her feet, just submerging her feet.* Only the tops of the balls of her feet remained out of this liquid.* “DINNERS READY BABIES.* COME AND GET IT!!” Helen shouted out.* Sarah froze.* Her mind didn’t know what to think or do, what was going on.* She quickly found out.
Tongues, 3 or 4 different small rough tongues lapped at her feet, taking in this liquid.* Sarah screamed.* The muffled noises filled the room.* Sarah was again in hysterical laughter.* This time she was unable to laugh, or do anything. Again she just had to lie there and endure this torture.
Helen watched and laughed to her self.* 4 cats were currently licking the liquid from off Sarah’s feet.* The liquid a mix of milk and fish oil made a thick-ish liquid that clung to every inch of Sarah’s feet.* The 4 cats lapped it up.* Their tongues probing every last part of the helpless feet.* Helen winced a little as 2 cats started licked between Sarah’s toes and the muffled moaning seamed to intensify.* Helen looked over at the cages.* 20 hungry cats prowled back and forth in the cages and Helen shivered as she thought Sarah was in for a long stay here.
Sarah was longing to pass out, for both these sensations to stop.* Her mind was slowly melting.* These two sensations were making her loose any kind of grip.* Drool spilled from the gag to the mattress.* Her red face dripped with sweat.* Her chest was so sore from the near constant laughter.*
Cat after cat came.* The dripping on her feet did not stop.* The randomness of the tongues seamed to make things worse.*** Sometimes they would focus on her heels. Other times her instep.* The worse times the evil tongues would torture her poor toes sending her muffled screams to a higher pitch.* All the while Helen looking on, putting some cats away and getting other cats out making sure that there was a steady steam of tongues lapping at more Sarah’s soles.
Sarah was in hell.* She willed her for Helen to take off the gag. She would talk. Right now she would give up every deep dark secret she had.* That damn egg constantly stimulating her aching longing sex.* She wanted to cum.* She wanted to cum so bad.* The only thing she wanted more than to cum was for the tickling to stop.* She had no idea how long she had been tickled for.* The tears flowed down her face.* Her eyes were so red and puffy.* Her body felt so heavy. She just wanted this to end.* But no end came.
Helen grinned watching Sarah’s poor feet.* They had gone a lovely shade of dark pink.* She loved the irony that these cats’s had no idea the torture they were inflicting on those delightfully ticklish feet.
She picked up the last cat and put it away.* Stepping over and bending over at Sarah she let out a pitch pitched giggle.* “Oh my pumpkin you look worse for wear.”* Helen was not lying.* Sarah lay there twitching, shaking slightly.* “Oh yeah lets turn that off too.” She pushed a button on a small remote and the egg turned off.* Sarah’s face was bright red, as red as the gag in her mouth.* Her eyes were dull, like something inside her had died.*
Helen sat in front of her spread her legs and shuffled forward and then wiggled her fingers in Sarah’s face and placed them on Sarah’s ribs.* Like lightening she skittered her nails up and down Sarah’s ribs.* Poking and prodding between her ribs, on her ribs.* Playfully and skilfully she tickles poor Sarah’s sides.
Sarah was mad again.* Without the egg she had nothing to think about but the relentless tickling.* She couldn’t laugh anymore though.* Her chest ached too much.* She looked up staring into Helen’s cold eyes.* Sarah pleaded with her eyes, so wide and helpless.* Helen ignored her.* She wiggled her fingers between Sarah’s ribs milking every last laugh and twitch from Sarah’s exhausted body.
Helen stared into Sarah’s bloodshot “Awwww does it tickle……….* Kootchie kootchie kooooooooooooo .* Sarah looked up weakly and let out a pathetic moan as she lost control of her bodily functions and wet herself.* She felt the mattress become soaking and her face grew an almost purple shade of red.* She closed her eyes with the shame as the smell filled the room.
“Tut tut tut pumpkin.* Better get you cleaned up and watered.” With that she pressed another needle into Sarah’s arm and it all went black for Sarah.
To be continued……..
Thanks for your feedback from part 1. I will be added that to part 3 :)

lucy ????? you're one ticklish literary diamond hun...lol,please add some sheer nylons in the not to distant future...that would be so cool !!!!!

awesome story, please continue. I love the fact of the torture not for info, but torture itself.

OMG!!!
I want more.......
I wish there was a part 3 to this story!!!
Hell I wish this story and the torture of Sarah would never end!!!

Awesome Story, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back