• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haunted Mansion 2 (part 3, Missing Tickle and Strip Scene)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Here it is folks, the missing piece of the puzzle. This scene takes place after the werewolves (aka Zach and Cat haul Rose out of Janet's car) Once again, I apologize for the stupidity of your naivive narrator.

The three pale skinned women were waiting in a huddle by a bonfire, and their eyes lit up when they saw that Rose had returned.

Woman 2: There she is, the little precious.

Woman: Precious indeed, she’s got more youth than all of us.

Woman 3: A young sister, how I’ve always wanted one.

Rose: TAKE YOUR FUCKING PAWS OFF ME YOU DAMN DIRTY WOLVES!

This hit a nerve with the tall werewolf, and he looked deep in thought like he was remembering a time when he heard something similar to that before.

The three women walked up to the two werewolves who clutched their prize.

Woman: Your atrocious tongue will have to whipped into submission if you are to serve the Master.

Rose: What master, what the fuck do you want with me, who are you people? Where is Janet, what did you do with Janet?

Janet (O.S): I’m right here, dear.

The six of them turned their heads and saw Janet in between the patio and the French doors. She had changed clothes and wore a long black cloak with a hood over her head. She walked down towards the group and motioned for the werewolves to stand Rose on her own two legs. When her boots hit the ground, Janet lightly caressed the young girl’s cheek.

Rose: Janet, why are you doing this to me?

Janet: I’m so sorry, my dear, but when your great uncle died I was given the task to locating any long lost kin of his. If I were to find any female kin, then I would have to bring them here to receive their fortune, the mansion. However, with every fortune, there’s a catch involved.

Rose: And what is that?

Janet: These three women; Elsa, Rowan, and Lucy are brides of our vampire Master, Vladimir Von Francisco. He has requested for you to be his new bride, which he believes will break the curse that plagues him and all of us if you wed him.

Rose couldn’t believe what she was hearing, and now she was starting to think that the dream she had about the vampire was an omen. Still though, omen or not, she didn’t want to participate in what she saw in old school horror movies when monsters wanted a mate.

Rose: Forget it, there is no way I am marrying anybody at this time in my life.

Janet: I’m afraid you don’t have a choice in the matter, like the rest of us. My dear wolves, please bind dear Rose to the tree.

Both werewolves nodded and then hauled Rose underneath a big oak tree, where a rope harness with cuffs was hanging from the strongest branch. After a brief struggle on Rose’s part, they got the girl bound to the tree, hanging by her wrists. Her boots were four feet off the ground, and she felt like a piñata.

Rose: You fucking hairy mutts, I’ll get you for this.

The werewolves approached Janet and got to their knees, she petted them like a master would to his dog.

Janet: Very good, now let’s go inside, and leave these ladies to their business.

They headed inside, and Rose felt obligated at one last attempt to reach Janet’s heart.

Rose: JANET, please help me, don’t leave me alone with them!

But the older woman only ignored the desperate girl, and closed the French doors behind her. Rose felt uneasy as the Lucy, Elsa, and Rowan began to run their hands all over her clothed body.

Rose: Get off me!

She planted a kick at Rowan and Lucy, who each grabbed an ankle at random.

Rowan: These boots should be the first to go.

Lucy: I agree.

Then two vampire brides pulled off a boot, exposing Rose’s tan wool socks. Since the two brides had never seen socks like that before, they started to caress the material.

Rowan: Interesting, it feels cushy and soft, almost like sheep's wool.

Lucy: Very soft, and quite warm too from being in her boots.

Rowan started to sniff the air randomly, detecting a certain smell that was unusual. She followed the scent down to the socked foot she was holding and started to sniff all over.

Rowan: Interesting, these unique stockings don’t smell like sheep skin, but rather gland perspiration.

Lucy: Aye, that would be the result of her feet being in those boots.

She too sniffed a foot, and found herself humming with pleasure as she did so. Rose didn’t find it pleasurable though, she found it repulsing. But her repulsion was soon replaced with fear when she felt their sharp fingernails poke and prod her socked feet. Light giggles began to murmur from her lips, and the vampires were pleased with her reaction.

Rowan: Oh and ticklish too, very swell!

She continued to poke at the foot cradled in her hands, with Rose biting her lip to hold in the laughter, not wanting these bitches to have the satisfaction of making her laugh. Lucy pinched each toe through her sock, and then reached under her jean leg to find the top of her sock. Rose felt the sock slowly sliding down her ankle and felt cool air on her naked heel.

Rose: No, don’t take my sock off.

Lucy: Socks, is that what you call them. Hmmmm, interesting, a nice abbreviation of the term stockings.

Rowan: Much thicker than stockings too, but nevertheless I too want these off as well.

Rose: Please, leave them on, I don’t like strangers touching my feet

Lucy: Oh no, dear, we’re not strangers. You’re our sister now, and we’re going to take good care of you.

Rose cringed as Lucy yanked her sock off at the toes, then felt Rowan peel her other sock completely off and turning it inside out. The young girl panicked as her naked feet were now exposed to the elements and these mad women. She couldn’t help but enjoy being barefoot though, it gave her the chance to flex and stretch her toes though.

Lucy and Rowan also enjoyed Rose’s bare feet, and began to caress them lovingly. Rowan held the left foot so that the sole was against her cheek.

Rowan: I love your feet, they’re so soft and they smell devine.

Rose: You’re gross, my feet are sweaty and they smell.

On that note, Lucy began to sniff Rose’s other sole. She quickly withdrew it and fanned herself a little while wrinkling her nose at Rose.

Lucy: Phew, yes they do. Dear me, what an odious odor.

Rowan: She smells like a bohemian, out of her shoes after a day of vagabond travel.

The two vampire brides held a foot in their hands and began to massage them. Their thumbs lovingly caressed Rose’s soles and toes.

Rose: You bitches get away from my feet, I mean it!

Elsa decided to use her vampire powers to levitate up to Rose, until she was at eye level. Rose stared in bewilderment, and her heart sank when she felt the female vampire unbutton her flannel shirt.

Rose: What are you doing, don’t take that off?

Elsa: But I must, these clothes are not fit for a newfound bride.

Rose: I am no one’s bride, and I won’t be until after graduating college.

As each button was undone, Rose got more and more tense. She shuddered at the idea of these strange undead women seeing her without any clothes on. When the last button was popped, Elsa slowly opened the shirt and eyed Rose’s breasts which were snug in her beige looking bra.

Elsa: Hmmmm, what have we here, a couple of peaches?

Rose: Don’t touch me, those aren’t for you!

Elsa: That is correct, those two will soon belong to the master, hehehe!

Rose: I have no master, you bitch, and if you think for one minute that I’m going to-ahahahaha noooo!

Rowan and Lucy were licking the young girl’s toes. Their tongues lap across all five toes on each foot and then darted in and out of the spaces between. Rose, who had ticklish feet, began to giggle incoherently. The vampire brides moaned as they were turned on by giving Rose’s tootsies a tongue bath.

Rowan: Mmmmmmm, delicious, like yummy little sausages.

Lucy: These are sooooo good!

Rose didn’t feel the same way, she was repulsed.

Rose: Heeeeheeeeheeeee quit llllllicking my feeeheeeet! TEEEHeeeheeeheeee, it’s sooooo gross!

Lucy: Mmmmm, no, your toes taste so devine, my dear!

Rose: Heheeheehehehehehe, you’re disgusting eheheheheheheheheeehehe! Stahahahahaaaaap it!

While Rose howled at the foot worship she was receiving, she hardly noticed her flannel shirt getting opened up. Elsa frowned, not sure how to remove the shirt with Rose’s wrists tied. But then she decided that the shirt had to go, and she swiftly ripped the shirt in half, letting it fall to the ground.

Rose: HEEHEHEHEEEEE HEEEEY, THAHAHAHAAHAAAT SHIRT WAS EXPENSIVE DAHAHHAAAAMMIT!

Elsa: You don’t need that dreadful garment, nor do you need these trousers.

Slowly, but surely, Elsa unbuckled Rose’s belt, and pulled it loose from the loops around her jeans. Rose panicked, she did want them seeing her in her underwear.

Rose: NO, don’t take my pants off, please!

Elsa only ignored her pleas, and unfastened them at the waist while pulling the zipper down. The flaps of Rose’s jeans were opened, and Elsa could see Rose’s pink panties with red rose designs all over them.

Elsa: Oooooh, what have we here, little adorable bloomers. Sisters, pull her trousers all the way off, so we can see her legs too.

Rowan and Lucy grinned with delight, and grabbed a pant leg. With two firm tugs, Rose’s jeans came whooshing down her legs, leaving the girl in her beige bra and panties.

Lucy: How nice, at least she has feminine undergarments.

Rowan: Hehehe, I love how her little bloomers have bloomers all over them.

Rose blushed with embarrassment at these three demonic women checking her out while wearing her underclothes. And she got even more agitated when she felt the clasp of her bra come undone and watched as it left her bosom and fell to the ground with the rest of her clothes.

Rose: NOOOOO, MY TITS! PLEASE PUT MY BRA BACK ON!

Elsa: No, no, no, we enjoy the sight of your peaches, hehehe!

And the worst part was, she had no way of covering her breasts since her wrists were tied. The three female vampires stared in awe at Rose, wearing only her petal covered undies. Elsa pretended her fingers were spiders and used them to crawl from Rose’s ribs, Rose held her breath, bracing herself for the worst as the spider fingers moved up past her midsection and went all the way up to her armpits. Once they got there, Elsa plunged her fingernails into Rose’s hollow armpits and tickle them at a fast pace.

Rose: WAAAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAA STAAHAHAAAP TICKLING MEEHEEEEHEEEE!

Elsa continued to tickle away, while her cohorts tickled the soles of Rose’s feet. The chestnut haired beauty wiggled her toes madly and shook her body in response to her body being tickle tortured. After a short time had passed, the three stopped to give Rose a breathing break. Pressing a finger to her chin, Elsa thought of a different way to tickle Rose. A more wicked, and torturous method that would make Rose’s skin crawl even worse.

Elsa: Come down, sisters, I have a brilliant idea to really tickle her fancy.

Levitating down, she ushered Lucy and Rowan away from Rose’s hanging body. The three women joined hands and closed their eyes while whispering in tongues. Rose was bewildered with confusion, wondering why the hell they had stopped tickling her. Not that she was upset they stopped, but it didn’t make sense for them to strip her clothes off to briefly tickle her. Then she looked up, hearing a strange sound that seemed to get louder and louder as seconds passed. Then her eyes bugged out and her jaw practically dropped to her toes, at the sight that was coming towards her.

It was a swarm of bats! There must’ve been over ten of them, all normal sized. But they weren’t normal bats by far. Instead of biting her, they bats used their flapping wings to tickle her soft, tender skin.

Rose: WHAAAAHAAAT THE FUCK AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAA!

The bats also used their sharp claws to lightly tickle her all over as well. As Rose shrieked with high pitched laughter, the vampire brides clapped their hands with glee. As the tickling progressed, she felt four bats go down to her feet and start to lick them. The feeling of four raspy tongues run along her feet was worse than the torture she received from Lucy and Rowan. Two bats went to her breasts and began to lick her nipples, and that really pushed Rose to the breaking point. Tears streamed down her cheeks, it was too much.

Rose: EEEEEHEEEEHEEEEE OH NOOOOOOO, MAAAHAAAAAKE THEM STAAHAAAAAHAAAAP! GET THEM AAAHAAAAWAY FROM MEEHEEEEE!

The brides continued to watch the show. They would eventually shoo the bats away, but not right now. This was the closest thing they got to going to the movies, which didn’t happen very often.

Last edited:
Hey JT! This part is posted somewhere. Or else I can read your mind. I have read it before.

Doesn't matter. It's still great!

On to Part 5! Thanks!

Well you're half right, JM

I started to write this, but something went wrong and I only got half of it posted. But not to worry, JT never makes the same mistake twice.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it seems your humble narrator (Clockwork Orange reference lol) may not have part 5 posted until tomorrow. Quite possibly, I might have the first half of part 5 done though, but we'll see later.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back