• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Date Turns Into Tickle Domination-M/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Nicole Mitchell, the beautiful blonde anchor from the Weather Channel, had just returned to her condo in an Atlanta, Georgia Suburb, with her date, Ross, a tall, handsome, indepdent businessman.

Nicole and Ross retired to the couch, where they had several glasses of wine, and became a bit tipsy. As could be predicted, when tipsy, the conversation turned to things that wouldn't normally be discussed on a first date.

Ross kept staring at Nicole's beautiful milk white feet, as the tops of her feet were encased inside closed toe high heeled pumps. Ross, who had a major foot and tickle fetish, decided to see if the situation would permit him to engage in his favorite activities, foot play, and tickling.

"Nicole, can you take off your shoes, I'd like to give you a foot massage" Ross said.

Nicole giggled softly: "Hmmm, isn't that a bit.. forward.. to want to massage and touch someone's feet on a first date, Ross?"

"Well, I just figured that since we are getting along so well, I would ask" Ross replied coyly.

Nicole looked at Ross cross eyed, and then giggled. "Okay, if you really want to, you can massage my feet".

Nicole kicked off her pumps, and put her bare feet in Ross' lap. His penis began to stiffen, as he inhaled the musk odor, from Nicole's feet, fresh from her pumps.

"Sorry if they smell a little bit. I've had my shoes on all night" Nicole apologized.

"It's okay. They dont smell that bad" Ross said.

Ross put Nicole's foot up to his face, and took a big inhale of her left foot, which had a strong odor. Then, he asked her: "Are you... ticklish.. Nicole?"

Nicole shot him a look, and tried to pull her foot away: "Look, I dont care if you want to smell or massage my feet, but I'd prefer you not do that. I dont like... no.. I hate.. to be tickled" Nicole said.

Nicole's words fell on deaf ears, as Ross trapped her feet in his lap, and began running his ten fingers, like spiders, over her soft, smooth, wrinkly, soles. Nicole was furious that she was being forciably tickled by her date. She tried to stifle the laughter, but she just couldn't, and pretty soon, shrieks of laughter filled the room, as her creamy white toes wiggled delightfully:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS! I TOLD YOU I HATE TO BE TICKLED, AND YOU BARELY FUCKING KNOW MEEEEE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE!

Nicole's feet were still trapped in Ross' lap, as he reached with one hand, quickly, and grabbed a piece of ice from his drink, and ran it over Nicole's perfect soles, and the bottoms of her bare toes, as she screamed for mercy:HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT ICE TICKLES SO MUCH! WHAT DO YOU WANT!? IF YOU WANT TO FUCK ME, JUST DO IT, JUST STAPPPP TICKLING MEEEEE! I CANT STANNNND ITTTTT! HEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!

Nicole's pleas fell on deaf ears, as Ross put his face close to her feet, and ran his long tounge over both of her soles, and began sucking on each one of her toes, one by one. Nicole's toes had such a strong sensation, that it felt like jolts of electricity, to every part of her body, as Ross hungrily sucked on each of her beautiful, red polished toes. She shrieked, and screamed, and tried to clench her toes down in his mouth, but it was no use. The sensation was so ticklish, that she couldnt help but let out pearls of laughter at the top of her lungs:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! STOP IT! STOP IT! I CANT TAKE ANYMORE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! I'LL GIVE YOU MONEY, SEX, ANYTHING, JUST STAPPPPPPPPPPP! EHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEE!

After Ross gave Nicole a tortorous foot tickling, he held both of her feet in one hand, as he began exploring other areas of her body, with the fingers of his other hand, as he wiggled his fingers in her belly, pits, and ribs, as different octaves of laughter erupted from the beautiful meterologist. She was so tortured, she wondered when it would stop:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG ALL OVER MY BODY! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN FUCK ME IF YOU WANT! WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THE TICKLING! JUST FUCKING STPPPPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

As all this was happening, many thoughts ran through Nicole's mind. She felt violated, and helpless. Nicole, with all her military training, never felt helpless. In fact, she had been mugged, at knifepoint, once, and, instead of giving up her purse, disarmed the muggers, with martial arts, which she had learned in the military. This was the first time she had ever felt totally out of control.

Ross then pinned Nicole on the couch, and ripped open her shirt. Instead of taking Nicole up on the invitation to fuck her, Ross, the tickle and foot fetishist, wiggled his fingers in her sides, hips, back of her knees, ribs, and under her arms. Nicole was equally as ticklish on her upper body as on her feet, as she screamed with laughter, and begged him to stop:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHE! OMG IAM OUT OF BREATH! I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE BEFORE I PASS OUT! JUST STAPPPPP! WHAT WOULD GET YOU TOO STAPPPPPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHE!

Finally, Ross stopped, and let Nicole sit up, as he looked at her with an evil grin. Nicole was sweaty, out of breath, and exhausted. Part of her was pissed off, and ready to kill him, while the other part was feeling an incredible high, and wet in her panties. "Was that fun" Ross asked, with an evil grin.

"You really are an asshole, Ross. I let you give me a foot massage, and you do all that to me. We hardly even know each other. That.. wasn't right" Nicole said.

"Maybe, but you loved it, Nicole. Look at you. I know you loved it" Ross retorted.

Nicole was silent for a minute.

Then Ross said: "Nicole, if I promise to behave, can I get a second date with you"

Nicole looked at Ross cross eyed. "Well, the date was nice up until then, and the tickling, I felt, ambivalent about it. Next time, if I let you smell and worship my feet, and tickle me, and I tell you it's getting too much with the tickling, I want you to cool it, okay?" Nicole said.

"No problemo. Nicole, one other question. Are you afraid of heights? Do you think maybe next time.. you could.. stand barefoot on a ladder for me? Have you ever stood barefoot on a ladder before?"

Nicole looked at him cross eyed. "You really are a bit weird. I'm sure I've stood barefoot on a ladder before, and yes, if you behave yourself, I'm sure I could take out the ladder, and do that for you. I'm pretty open minded" Nicole said.

Nicole and Ross walked to her front door, where he gave her a kiss goodnight. Ross headed off toward his car, as Nicole shut the door, and stood on the inside, her back to the front door. Nicole shook her head, and had a small smile. Never before had she had a first date like the one that night. It would be interesting to see if Nicole and Ross' situation ended after the second date, or if it would be the beginning of a beautiful tickling relationship.

The End

Thanks, Navel Tickler. I appreciate the positive reply.

Mitch

Know it's been a while, but any chance of a second-date sequel?

Thanks for the positive comment, lefty.

I'd have to think about it. It's been.. years since I've done any writing on the forum at all.

I'll give it some thought.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back