• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Play Date with Meka and P[a]pi

porcelaindoll2

Verified
These are pictures form my play date with the married couple Meka and P[a]pi. It was loads of fun and I found some more people form VA! Yay! Meka took the pictures and P[a]pi was the ler. If P[a]pi wasn't tickling he took the pictures. He used martial arts belts to tie me up. The first is me toe tied to a chair. I was so chill through out the whole ordeal. I'm hoping to be recorded someday by them.

DSCF5066_edited_c.jpg

View attachment 208791

View attachment 208792

View attachment 208794

View attachment 208795

Last edited:
Absolutely amazing! Gorgeous girl, amazing feet, and perfect ties. What a cool thing this is for people from the forum to actually meet and have fun with each other.

These rock! Clever use of the chair in the first set. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. You have beautiful legs and feet, along with everything else! This must have been so much fun.

These rock! Clever use of the chair in the first set. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. You have beautiful legs and feet, along with everything else! This must have been so much fun.

Thank you for the nice compliment.

You are one very, very pretty lady!
Thanks a million for posting the pictures.
Gorgeous soles and you like your feet tickled...
You're husband is one lucky dude!

You are one very, very pretty lady!
Thanks a million for posting the pictures.
Gorgeous soles and you like your feet tickled...
You're husband is one lucky dude!

That is not my husband. He is married to meka who took the pics. I'm 22 and single.

WOW Beautiful feet and pretty painted toenails in the pics. So were your feet more ticklish than you thought they were, or still not that ticklish on your feet? I know I would love to tickle your beautiful feet sometime.

WOW Beautiful feet and pretty painted toenails in the pics. So were your feet more ticklish than you thought they were, or still not that ticklish on your feet? I know I would love to tickle your beautiful feet sometime.

Yes my feet are ticklish on certain spots. Like I've said on the forum a few times I'm a silent lee. I don't have the fairy tale laughter. I squirm, shake, and make moaning/grunting type noises. Hopefully I will be record someday and you can see how I react.

Very nice pictures. Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope you find your playmate!

Great!

These are pictures form my play date with the married couple Meka and P[a]pi. It was loads of fun and I found some more people form VA! Yay! Meka took the pictures and P[a]pi was the ler. If P[a]pi wasn't tickling he took the pictures. He used martial arts belts to tie me up. The first is me toe tied to a chair. I was so chill through out the whole ordeal. I'm hoping to be recorded someday by them.

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us porcelaindoll2! And I am hoping you are recorded by them someday and soon! Your playdate would have made a bestselling video! You look beautiful in all the positions, but I think I liked the hog tie best!

Your feet and toes look good enough to eat (and who wouldn't want to!)

Please make a vid soon!

Thanks guys I had a lot of fun and I was so chill through out the whole session. I was just sitting there watching Family Guy. For the first set of photos I almost forgot I was in bondage until tickling started and even then I was very relaxed,

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I hope it was enjoyable for everyone.

Wow! Great collection of photos. :feets: You are very beautiful.
Thanks for sharing them all here. :D

Yes my feet are ticklish on certain spots. Like I've said on the forum a few times I'm a silent lee. I don't have the fairy tale laughter. I squirm, shake, and make moaning/grunting type noises. Hopefully I will be record someday and you can see how I react.

Yes... hopefuly so... ;) Thanks for sharing!

Very nice! I'm sure there are plenty of jealous people on here, myself included :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back