• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Quagmire of Defeated Laughter (Rats/F Feet)

ElFewja

Verified
So I play Magic the Gathering a little bit. Can you tell? I don’t know why I thought Giant Growth would be a great basis for a tickling story, but… well, I did. It should have been longer and more descriptive, but it is what it is; that aside, from the perspective I chose… well, it didn’t exactly work to make it long and agonizing. From a tickler’s point of view, tickling tends to be fairly quick, in my opinion; likewise, I couldn’t exactly describe the sensations well from her point of view. After I wrote that, I felt guilty and added a paragraph describing the rat’s frolicking about (starts with for too short). Meh. I dunno.
I liked the concept but, after editing, didn’t like the story so much. Could have been better written and… well, nearly demanded a rewrite, but then I start making excuses about wanting to work on other things, so etc. It really is a cool fantasy, so it’s not a bad story, but it could have been told better. Oh well.

The Quagmire of Defeated Laughter (Rats/F Feet)

It happened that today, the Rat Queen Alividia had finally concocted a diabolical plot capable of vanquishing her arch nemesis, the angel Leeanne. For the longest of times, Leeanne had foiled Alividia’s plots simply because Leeanne possessed a divine protection against both Alividia’s black magic and the rat monstrosities she conjured, so that neither could harm the over-confident angel. But now Alividia had mastered a large array of earth-based spells, which she would use to catch her opponent off guard. As Alividia began to ready her traps, she smoldered in rage at her past defeats; no, she thought to herself, mere victory would not suffice; a complete domination, coupled with humiliation alongside an eternal victory would be all that could sate this rage.

Today the usual game of cat and mouse was played between the two, and Alividia used this to lure the foolish angel into the marshland, where Alividia’s precious rats made their home; the area exhumed an incredible amount of both green and black mana for her spells, which would both amplify her own powers and weaken the angel’s. A battle between the two, fought in the same guerilla way that they had clashed for the past month, was precursory to Alividia’s schemes; after feigning defeat, Alividia retreated further into the bog’s center, hiding deep within the swamps putrid recesses, awaiting the angel’s overconfidence to lead her head first into the trap set for her much like the ancient spiders waited in their webs for their prey.

Because the canopy was so thick, she knew Leeanne would brave walking the marsh land rather than attempt to navigate the foggy, vine riddled air, and after several long minutes the sound of wet mud sucking against Leeanne’s boots as she navigated the terribly foggy half forest could be heard. Quickly, so as to not alert the angel of her presence, Alividia cast a simple spell upon a wide area of the surrounding bog, causing the mud in the affected surroundings to become much thicker, turning it into a veritable quagmire. As Alividia had learned through a painful amount of trial an error, this spell would take affect upon the angel because it did not directly target her.

A few long minutes passed before Alividia managed to spot the angel, a thin but bright silver aura surrounding her; with a sword in hand she stepped lightly through the swamp’s mud, sinking halfway to the tops of her blessed brown boots, – normally flawlessly clean, but now smeared with thick, black mud – a look of alertness to her that told Alividia that the angel at least thought herself prepared to deal with any sort of threat that should come her way. She was not, however, prepared for the quagmire to become as thick as it had so suddenly, as told to Alividia through the angel’s facial reactions; at first she only struggled lightly, but soon, realizing her vulnerability, she pulled at her legs with her un-armed hand. Alividia waited patiently, savoring the moments before Leeanne’s desperation rose high enough to make her set her blade aside in order to struggle against the trap with both arms. When Leeanne finally laid down her only weapon, Alividia breathed life into the canopy above her; with the vines under her control, she entangled the angel as fast as the things would allow, wrapping the leafy green vines around both of Leeanne’s arms and wings before pulling them as far from her sides as possible. A surprised half scream leapt from her victims throat to Alividia’s hiding spot, filling her with rapture as she twisted the vines around the branches above, plucking the bound celestial being from the mud; almost poetically, her boots ripped away from her, remaining stuck within the mud and causing the now vulnerable angel’s bare legs and feet to come into Alividia’s view for the first time, though she did not allow this to distract her from her work, instantaneously wrapping Leeanne’s ankles tightly with the vines. The earth magic she had learned was completely successful in ensnaring the angel, and this pleased Alividia to no end.

Confident that her prey could not escape from the bondage that forced her to dangle just above the mud’s slowly burbling surface, Alividia stepped forward, revealing herself to the angel, who fired hot words at Alividia in that familiar siren’s voice the angel possessed.

“Fiend! Unhand me!” she shouted, flailing about wildly in midair like a jester’s puppet. Truly, even to Alividia who hated the angel, Leeanne was fantastically beautiful; her glowing silver eyes and perfectly straight flowing silver hair set against pure, untarnished white skin that glowed so faintly yet so brightly with a heavenly aura from behind what scant amounts of clothes the angel donned about her torso made her capture all the more pleasant to Alividia.

“Of course not, Leeanne, and I do hope you did not expect to convince me with that alone. No, you will suffer. Enjoying the earth magic I mastered?”

“Fool!” the angel angrily retorted, “Your earth magic cannot possibly be strong enough to harm me, and no dark magic that exists can affect me!”

“True,” Alividia spoke slyly, a smirk growing on her black lips at the secret knowledge of what she planned.

“I am immortal!” she continued to shout at Alividia, twisting about against the vines that held her so tightly, those silver eyes of hers smoldering with the unquenchable flames of rage, “No matter what you do, I cannot die!”

“That,” Alividia began, smiling cruely, “May very well work in my favor. If my earth magic truly were as weak as you say, then you would have escaped by now; but here you are, hovering before me, and since nobody knows your location, help will never arrive.” A bewildered look met Alividia’s words, and after a hearty laugh, she continued her tirade. “I have no plans to harm you, but you shall soon wish you were capable of death.”

“Nothing you could do would-“

“Spare me.” Alividia said, interrupting her prey while walking effortlessly through the bog, feeling it part as she strode; though she greatly enjoyed the feel of her terrain, it inhibited her movement enough to require such magic. Finally, as she stood next to the angels dangling leg, she was allowed to feel that murky substance stretch across her body, invading and caressing her in ways that no man could.

“What could you possible do to-“

“Just a little experiment, first” Alividia said over top of the angels words, their two voices forming a unique and often unheard melody like the sound of the moon and night air singing harmoniously on the rare occasions that it does; as she spoke, Alividia reached just beneath the angels dangling foot, glowing against her bondage in a seductive manner, and scratched at Leeanne’s exposed sole with each of her four long black nails. Though the angel fought against it as Alividia touched that silky flesh, a smile graced Leeanne’s lovely face and she bucked at the vines, kicking violently with her feet, though not enough to escape what punishment Alividia’s fingers drowned them in. “Oh?” Alividia spoke slyly, quite enjoying the angel’s reactions, “So the Circle’s protection only prevents you from being harmed; you still feel things that touch you, hm? That’s just dreadful, isn’t it?” Truthfully she knew that to be false; in the past Alividia had never even come close to touching the angel, as the enchantment prevented such things. But here, amidst the massive amount of black mana, the circle’s power was weakened enough that some things could penetrate it; very likely, as the angel had probably never been touched in such ways before, the loss of this enchantment would amplify the effects Alividia sought to force upon the angel’s bare soles.

Despite the situation, Leeanne attempted to act as if she were the superior one. “Fiend, unhand me this instant, or else-!”

Alividia laughed cruelly, before responding to the baseless threat in a mocking voice, “Or else!? Or else what, Leeanne?!” At that last question she struck again at the angel’s bare soul, eliciting beautiful laughter like that of a silver, tolling bell, that seemed almost to cause her victim pain. “Or else you’ll laugh? Splendid! Then I shall not let you go!” Alividia continued allowing her nails to scratch pathways down the feet of this angel who likely never before bared them to anyone, while the angel flayed about helplessly in the air, the new sensations that plagued her rapidly affecting her as her once flawless hair became a delightful moonlit maze, obscuring her face and chest. After several seconds, Alividia stopped and closely examined the angel who hung limply before her, watching intently as Leeanne panted heavily, causing Alividia to laugh maniacally. With a flick of her fingers, the vines repositioned, lifting Leeanne’s feet up so that they were slightly above her knees, her soles facing the sky and her toes pointed off to the north. Another snap and still more vines appeared, until the angel was more vine than exposed, silver flesh, though her feet remained very free of anything that could guard them.

“What is it… you want..” Leeanne managed to pant out in a placid voice, finally sounding as if she had accepted her defeat.

“For you to suffer, my long time enemy; that is all.” That smile – half joy, half insanity and a touch of victory – dashed about from cheek to cheek upon Alividia’s face, and for the first time in her existence, Leeanne trembled with fear at the sight of such a thing as she came to understand her own helplessness. Though she did not need to, as this was the most basic of green spells, Alividia raised both arms as they began to glow with the green light of life. As the seconds dragged on nothing changed, but then, suddenly, Leeanne’s feet began to grow in size, until they were at least ten feet long and three feet in height. Leeanne gasped as she watched, feeling the dank air about her bare feet become more real, immediately realizing what Alividia planned.

“Giant Growth…” Leeanne muttered to herself, feeling the muck below her grasp greedily at the top of her feet and claw it’s way to and ooze slightly in-between her toes, gripping her feet tightly against the mud as though it were cement, so that even the strength granted to her by the strength enhancing spell giant growth could not so much as allow her to budge an inch. “But why?” she asked, knowing the answer but hoping to stall for time.

“I think you know why,” Mused Alividia as she began a much more complex incantation from her native field, “But I do so love suspense. I figure that, if I use this standard attack spell to enhance the size of your feet, that their sensual reception will also be enhanced. Also,” she said, lovely black winds flocking to her from all directions, a dense cyclone which absorbed all light forming about her as she neared the end of her incantation. “There’s much more room for my pretties to tickle, isn’t there?”

Quite suddenly, a small horde of Alividia’s prized rats materialized in the small grove about her, all of which instantly ran towards the large, glowing, and quite immobilized feet. “Wait!” Leeanne shouted, realizing the peril that now encircled her, “Alividia! Anything! What do you want!? Just don’t do this!”

“Oh, you should know I only want to see you beg, my fair Leanne. Don’t worry, though, as all of these rats are quite toothless. Well, I guess you should worry.” While she spoke, several of the rats herded around and on top of one another, the top most ones clawing their way on top of the angel’s toes as the lower ones began to gnaw and bite rapidly with their gums at what space they could manage. Before long, a thick blanket of the rats covered her soles, deadening that glow as they scurried about the angel’s exposed flesh as she cackled with laughter. Their fur, claws, toothless mouths and tails were all utilized to drive the poor angel into hysterics when the rats did not gnaw at their once in a millennia meal. Leeanne howled with laughter, filling the surrounding bog with the most beautiful of sounds that could possibly exist within this mortal plane. “Yes, perhaps you should worry.” Alividia cackled sinisterly as she began to sit, a throne of muck leaping forth from the swamp to catch her so that she could watch her prey’s torso barely writhe against her bondage. As the angel cried out with laughter, softly glowing tears fell from her eyes, audibly burning the dark mud beneath her that held her feet perfectly still for the punishment Alividia’s demonic creatures wrought upon her.

For too short of a time, Alividia sat watching, entranced by the glowing soles of her captive; truly, they were a glorious sight to behold, their absolute beauty heightened by the strong contrast that Alividia’s black, capering rats offered as they danced about merrily upon the angel’s exposed flesh. Although these rats had been raised specifically to torture the angel, it seemed they too relished in exacting Alividia’s revenge, as if all they desired was to make the angel laugh harder than the moment before, and then harder still than that, as if attempting to either cause the angel to destroy her own diaphragm or else allow her to discover some level of sensation beyond the comprehension of mortals. Each of the hundred or so rats leapt about, wildly flailing it’s tail at the quivering creases that formed as a result of the angel’s struggles; as often as they could they gnawed at any flesh that dared expose itself above the remainder of the sole, swiftly teaching that small bit of skin to hide itself as best as it could so as to avoid further gnawing; but for each time this occurred, the angel made available three or more locations for the rats to gnaw upon her; Alividia knew that the angel could not help wrinkling her feet, as the position Alividia forced the angel into led to this, but still she enjoyed knowing that each defensive movement had several consequences; that, each time the angel sought to protect herself, she willingly exposed herself to further tickling from the rats that scampered about, their dull claws gripping madly at the angel’s soft flesh in an attempt to keep the rat steady, serving to further antagonize the angel. But, because her flesh was so smooth, so succulent, their claws, instead of grasping, sunk and slid, so that the rats tumbled and fell, their bodies spinning about erratically as their specially trimmed fur acted as a thousand diabolic painter’s brushes - their only goal to draw a smile with their art - upon the angel’s bound feet. All the while, the angel laughed shrilly, piercing the fog and echoing loudly throughout the deathly silent mire with it’s pure song composed of yelps and shrieks, and though Alividia enjoyed the suffering the angel underwent, it annoyed her that she never once begged for Alividia to show mercy. Perhaps the foreign sensations were pleasurable to the angel, who had never experienced true suffering; perhaps she relished in her own hopeless situation, enjoying the loss of control. Alividia crossed her left leg over her right, and then her right over her left, attempting to destroy such thoughts.

Several long minutes passed and little changed, save Leeanne’s increased struggles and heightened volume, until one of the rats lost its grip and slipped off of Leeanne’s foot, falling in-between the littlest toes of the foot nearest Alividia. It seemed that the poor thing, only at best a fourth the size of that tiniest toe pad, could not get up again from where it had fallen, managing to become stuck in such a way that it could not get off of it’s back, and as a result desperately flailed about while trying to regain it’s former position. Regardless of the rat’s dire circumstances, the effects upon the angel were more obvious than sunrise, as she began to throw quite a fit immediately after, allowing Alividia’s smile to broaden still more than it had before with the realization that she could use this against Leeanne.

“Let’s play a game, Leeanne.”

“No! No more! Alividia, please!” The trapped thing begged pleasantly.

“If you win, I’ll stop. So will you play?”

“Yes, anything! Just make it stop!”

“Alright.” Alividia said simply. “How does it feel, Leeanne?”

“It tickles!”

“But how does it feel?”

For several long seconds, Leeanne could only laugh, serving as answer enough to Alividia, but then that fool angel marred her perfect answer with still another useless bout of words. “I said it tickles!”

“Hm. Not good enough.” Alividia wiggled a finger, manipulating a rat on Leeanne’s far foot so that it fell in-between that foot’s littlest toes in much the same way as the first rat had. Again, Leeanne’s laughter increased two fold, reverberating against the trees and echoing loudly in the distance. “Oh. I forgot to mention. If your answer doesn’t satisfy me, then that happens. And if you lose… I’ll summon twice as many, as well as use another earth spell to amplify your sense of touch.

“What!?” the angel screamed out through her gleaming white teeth and flawless, smiling red lips. “No!”

“But you agreed. Now then… hm… what shall I ask next? Oh, I know. How can I get around your silly protective spells?”

“I-ahahahaa-! “ Alividia noticed one rat take a particular interest in Leeanne’s smooth heel, nibbling furiously, “Cahahan’t tell you that!” A second, then a third began to gnaw ferociously against the same area of skin before the three began to fight with one another for the prized territory, torturing the angel with each attack they made against one another.

“Direct defiance, hmm? Proper punishment for that… let’s se, how about two rats this time? Oh, but between two toes, so it has to be four rats.”

“Alividia! Don’t!” But she screamed too late as four rats – two on each foot – happily leapt from their positions and between the fourth and third toes on both feet. The sound that followed almost made Alividia sorry for her toy, as she wondered if it was about to break; but then, she always enjoyed breaking her toys as she grew up, though she did hope that this one lasted longer than the parsley few minutes that had dragged on. Often she would build large towers of cards, anticipating the moment of destruction as it grew higher and higher, until at last it would grow no more and she could ruin what she had created.

“Hahelp! Plehease! Help! Lucar, Bene’e! This is too much!” Initially Alividia did not understand this strange plea, but in the distance she became aware of the presence of multiple celestial beings somewhere behind her. Though she turned and prepared to strike, they were faster and had already surrounded her; all she saw were silver blurs and a flash of gold before she lost consciousness. As soon as she did, the vines retracted and the rats disappeared in a puff of foul smelling smoke, as the spells Alividia had cast were not (sentient). Leeanne’s feet shrank back to normal size as she fell from the air, landing upon her side in the thick mud as she slowly began to sink into the ground that desperately sought to devour her.

Two men of similar clothing to Leeanne’s strode from the dark glade and lifted her upright. When she could stand by her own power she sought her boots but could not find them, supposing that the mud had engulfed them in an attempt to keep her feet bare while it continued to harass her; her feet still tingled violently within the mud, which, like it’s master, wanted to tickle her but could do little more than cause a mere giggle to trickle from the lips of the exhausted angel. While one of the two angels that had appeared moved to check upon Alividia, the remaining, who she recognized for Lucar, spoke with Leeanne.

“Are you alright, Leeanne Wintersworn?” The words came fluttered from beneath his beak-like nose that seemed to almost weigh his face down; at least it appeared as much, as he always seemed to keep his eyes fixated upon the ground. For a few long moments she stood in silence, breathing heavily; Lucar made no effort to hurry her response, likely fully comprehending the agony she had just withstood for the sake of their trap.

“Yes. But why did I have to play the bait? Certainly one of you two could have-“

“Alividia wanted you and only you, and this you knew.”

“You knew this would happen.”

“Perhaps. Are you alright?”

“I’ve been better.”

“How… was it?”

“It tickled!”

After hefting the unconscious witch, the remaining angel converged with his two whispering comrades. “So what shall we do with her?”

“Leave her to me,” Leeanne immediately responded as she straightened her tangled mess of hair that had once been so glorious, “I have plans for her.”

“Might I assist, Leeanne?” clucked Lucar, trembling under the weight of Leeanne, whom he still supported.

“I suppose. You shall, however, leave her feet to me; I want them for myself.” Though she said this sternly, a sly smile weeded its way onto Lucar’s face.

Another great story ElFewja! I truly enjoyed the read!

Thanks!

El mucho danke sir JMD. At some point I'll come up with a better response for you AND ONLY YOU! It shall be yours and if anyone tries to steal it? I'll ki--... hm. Maybe something not so brutal.

I'll work on it. Ninja away~

Etc.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back