• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crazy Ticklish Science Part 2

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
Hey all, Heres Part 2, Part 1 can be found here

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=181828

Crazy Ticklish Science
Part 2
Starring cutegiggler4

Morgan stood there and looked at the chair nervously the doctor was motioning too. Morgan shrugged her shoulders and shook off her gown and stepped toward it.

“How do I get on?” asked Morgan as she got nearer to it.

“Let me help you.” Said Doctor Baron as she took her by the hand. “Kneel down into the two leg pieces facing forward, and place your inner thighs against the plastic pieces and place your ankles into the two adjustable plastic bands at the ends.” She said.

Morgan did as she was told and kneeled onto the chair and placed her thighs against the plastic pieces and then slid her ankles into the bands, at the end of which were five small holes. The Doctor then went over to her thighs and fastened them to the plastic pieces with two leather straps each, effectively rendering her thighs immobile. She then slid her ankles into the bands and the Doctor reached down and pulled on the bands, tightening them. She then took her toes and tied each individual one off to each of the rings, making Morgan unable to scrunch her feet.

“Now put your arms above your head, with your wrists in the center of your back.” Said the Doctor.

Again Morgan did as she was told, and put her arms above her head. The Doctor then reached and took her wrists with one hand and with the other pulled an adjustable pole up form the chairs back which had a pair of wrist cuffs and fastened her wrists in them. As she knelt there, she felt extremely vulnerable and began to test the strength of her bonds by tugging at them. The Doctor finished securing her and stepped in front of her facing her stroking her chin and looked her over.

“Hmmm, no, no, no. This wont do, these will have to come off.” Said the Doctor reaching forward tugging at her bra and panties. She turned and went over to the consoles, and pulled open a drawer and withdrew a pair of scissors and went over to Morgan’s bound form and began to slice off her underwear.

“Hey! What the heck? Stop! Do you have any idea how much these cost me?” Said Morgan angrily as the Doctor cut away her underwear.

“Oh, don’t worry sweetie, with the amount we’re paying you, you’ll be able to buy at least a hundred more of these things… and have a little left over.” Replied the Doctor in a rather annoyed voice as she cut away and dropped them to the floor.

The Doctor then went back over to the console and picked up a clipboard and began to read it aloud “Now, lets see here, you’re restrained, naked and the machines ready, I know I’m forgetting something, but what?” said the Doctor stroking her chin.

“What? What are talking about? I’m tied up naked, helpless and ready to be tickled out of my mind for your darn test. What more can you possibly want?” asked Morgan nervously chuckling.

“Oh, now I remember! The cameras!” Went the Doctor excitedly as she suddenly remembered. She rushed over to the console and pressed a few buttons.

“The chairs warm-up routine is beginning now, please hold still.” Said the Doctor.

Morgan looked on helplessly, as the floor panels around her began to retract and what looked like a rail that a child would put a toy train on rose up along with three cameras mounted on poles. As Morgan watched, the cameras on the poles began to suddenly go up and down and lean back forth towards Morgan and ran around the rail. She looked over at the Doctor who was punching random buttons making the cameras move about.

“Hey, wait you never said anything about cameras. Put those away!” went Morgan to the Doctor.

“What? Didn’t you read your contract? It clearly says in the contract that we will be using audio and visual recording devices in our research.” Replied the Doctor.

“Well, I umm must have missed that part….but do you really need those?” Asked Morgan nervously as she watched the cameras run around her on the rail.

“Yes, now shush. We have a limited amount of time and the machine needs to finish its warm-up routine.” Stated the Doctor still pressing buttons on the console.

Morgan sat there nervously and looked on as the cameras finally finished running around her and each took up different positions around her. One took up position in front of her, and the others on both her left and right sides, each extending themselves closer towards her to get a better view of her.

“Now, lets start shall we?” asked the Doctor to Morgan.

The Doctor then looked up and pressed a few buttons on her console and then a series of holes in both the rail system and on the bottom of the chair began to open. Out of each of the holes, a single writhing tendril with what looked like feathers protruded.

“GULP” was all Morgan had to say upon seeing these.

Two of the tendrils had what appeared to be suction cups attached to them. Her eyes became as wide as saucers as she saw these rising out in front of her, coming closer to her. The other tendrils slowly approached her, their tips retracting, some producing small feathers, while others what looked like make-up brushes. She then heard a small whirring sound from the ones that had the brush like tips, she craned her neck to look and saw that these tips had begun to spin as they got closer to her.

“Hmmm, I’ve got to align those cups real quick. Hold still please.” Said the Doctor pressing a few buttons.

The two tendrils with suction cups began to emit small beams of light and then rose up and aligned themselves at this Morgan took a deep breath

“What are those for? You’re not gonna hurt me are you?” Asked Morgan nervously as she knelt there.

“No. They’re scanners. They’re taking scans of your breasts, so they could properly fit themselves on you. Also the cups scanners are supposed to monitor your reactions and even induce a few tests themselves.” Replied Doctor Baron with a small smirk.

Morgan sat there helplessly as the suction cups emitted a few more beams and they then began to move forward. As they got closer, Morgan could hear air being sucked into them, she watched as they lowered themselves all the way down to the base of her breasts all the while sucking air.

“Whoo! Cold!” went Morgan as the cups finished attaching themselves and the cups kept on sucking, making her nipples stand straight up.

“Well that takes care of that. Now let’s start Phase 1, applying the medicine.” Went the Doctor pressing a couple more buttons, and two of the panels on the base of the chair and a small tray with some sort of oil in it on each side slid out. The tendrils that had brushes leaned forward and dipped themselves into the powder, while the ones with feathers hung back. The ones with brushes finished dipping themselves in the oil and rose up and leaned forward and began to apply the powder to Morgan’s bound form.

“Wha- uh oh! No! NNNNNN!! Hehehe!!” She went as the brushes spun about applying the oil all over her sensitive skin. A few of the brushes started at her sides, while others started on her legs and feet.

“Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!! Not there!! Hahahaha!! Stop!!” Went Morgan as the brushes spun about on her sides, moving to her belly and spreading the oil all over it. One of the brushes that was applying oil to her belly circled around her navel for a few seconds and then plunged right into it, swirling about. The brushes then moved up to her underarms and she nearly went nuts.

“NO!!! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! Hahahaha!!” She yelled as the brushes applied the oil to her underarms. She began to shake as much as her bonds would allow.

“Hmmm, the brushes on your feet seem to be having trouble spreading the oil there. I think I’m going to have to speed up the brushes.” Said the Doctor as she heard a beeping noise on her console.

“Wait? What? Speed up the brushes on my feet no! Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!!” screamed Morgan in surprise.

The two brushes on her feet increased their intensity swirled quicker and pressed down harder as they attempted to apply more oil on her feet. After a few minutes, the brushes the brushes then began to work their way between her toes and apply it there as well.

“No! Not between my toes! Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!!” went Morgan as the brushes swirled around her toes, making sure to get everywhere in between them.

All the while the suction cups on her breasts sucked away and she could feel her nipples getting stiffer and stiffer. After about ten minutes, the brushes finally stopped and they retracted back into their holes.

“PANT PANT You PANT didn’t say that it would PANT tickle this much! I almost died.” Went Morgan through heavy breathing.

“No, but I did say that it would tickle a bit though honey. Now please be quiet, Phase 2 is about to begin. This test will monitor your body’s sensitivity to touch with the medication on. ” Said the Doctor calmly as she pressed more buttons on her console.

“Ph-Phase 2?! Oh no, please! No more!! I can’t take it!” Morgan pleaded as she watched the tendrils with the feathers come to life and move towards her.

The tendrils reached her and rested themselves all around her body. Two tendrils sat in each of her armpits, while two on each of her feet. One rested on each of her sides, and two on her belly.

Morgan sat there nervously as she watched the tendrils just sit on her for a few moments before they began to move. The ones on her feet slowly moved up and down, as did the four in her armpits. The ones on her sides and belly began to move up and down, side to side. The ones on her feet slowly dragged themselves up and down and went between her toes.

“No! No please not my feet! Pleasehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” went Morgan as the feathers went up and down her feet, making sure to get everywhere on her soles and in between her toes.

They slowly scraped themselves up and down her soles. One feather would tickle her soles while the other would go in between her toes and torment the delicate skin between her toes.

“Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” She went as she felt the feathers assaulted her feet.

All the while, the ones in her armpits drew figure eights and swirled around and around in her hyper ticklish underarm hollows. One of the feathers on her belly moved up and began to trace each of her ribs, while the other began to slowly circle her navel.

“No! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! Not my belly!!” cried Morgan as the feather moved all around her belly and ribcage.

“Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!!” she went as she felt the feathers on her ribs, slowly moving back and forth on each rib making sure to cover the entire rib before moving up to the next. They reached the top most rib and went back down slowly repeating the same process with each one.

The feather that as circling her navel slowly made its way closer and closer to it. It now was just skirting the edge of her navel and was threatening to enter the hyper ticklish delicate little flesh not on her tummy.

“NOhohohoho!! Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!! Not my Bellybutton! Hahahaha!!” she went as it slowly entered her navel. The feather swirled all around in her bellybutton. The feather enter and begun to trace the delicate little wrinkles, swirls and folds of her navel.

All the feathers around Morgan’s over sensitized body quickly became too much for her and she was in complete hysterics.

“Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!! Pleasehehehe!! Sthahahahaop!! NO!! hohohoho!! Not there!! Hahahaha!!” she went as the feathers tormented her all over her body.

The suction cups attached to her breasts kept on sucking, and once more began to emit beams of light and then out of the center of them what looked to be small miniature make-up brushes. They began to slowly circle her engorged nipples, just skirting the tips of them.

“NO!! Not my nipples!! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! OOOHHH! AAAHH! Hehehehe!! Hey that feels kinda nice Hehehehe!!” she went as the brushes slowly circled her engorged nipples.

Morgan was in total ticklish agony after almost forty five minutes of intense tickle torture.

“Hmmm. I think that’s enough testing for today. I got all the numbers I need for my study. Now it’s time for your reward.” Said Doctor Baron with a twinkle in her eye.

“PANT PANT PANT Wha-what reward? I thought that was it. Please let me go.” Said Morgan struggling in her bonds.

“No, not yet. Now please hold still for it.” replied Doctor Barron as she pressed a few more buttons on her console.

On the chair she was on, between her legs, a hole had opened up, and a metal pole with yet another suction cup attached to it rose out of it. On the inside there was what appeared to be a vibrator. The device emitted beams like the ones still attached to her breasts and it aligned itself and started sucking air as it attached itself to her groin two feathers from the inside rose up and began to slowly tickle her groin. She felt herself getting somewhat aroused.

“Oh No! Please not that! Pleasehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she went as the feathers teased her outer lips and they began to slowly work their way to her almost erect clit.

“Whoa - hohohoho!! OOOHHH! AAAHH! MMMMM! That feels good.” Went Morgan as the feathers came to rest on her erect clit and were now teasing it. The feathers slowly increased their tickling as Morgan’s moans became louder and more intense. the vibrator rose up and began to vibrate against her mound gently.

Morgan could feel the orgasm building inside of her, and moaning in horny a voice that made the Doctor look up in subdued shock she yelled “YES! YES! YES! as she felt the orgasm build even more in her pussy. Her hips slowly started to undulate with the teasing actions of the feathers, the vibrating of the vibrator, and soon she felt as if a wall broke up into a thousand pieces inside of her and she screamed “OH GOD!! OH GOD!! OH GOD!! AHHH!!”

She came and came and came as she screamed, her body undulating, writhing overwhelmed with the sensations of the tickling and teasing. She came fast and hard and she slumped down in her bonds all sweaty. The suction cups on her breasts and groin detached themselves and the Doctor pressed a few buttons at her console, and the machine made a whirring noise as it shut down.

The Doctor completed shutting down the machine and reached underneath her console and withdrew a smock for Morgan and strode over to Morgan’s bound slumped form. She undid the restraints and took a hold of her and helped her off the machine.

“Let’s get you cleaned up.” Said the Doctor as she put the smock over Morgan and helped steady her as they walked to the door.

THE END

Last edited:
I really liked the plot of the story--especially the *fun* ending! ;-) I would love/hate/love to show up to an experiment like this...

I wonder, though, if there's a way to flesh out the dialogue a bit? It seems a little abrupt, and repetitive. Tell us what is different about this experiment from all of the other -wonderful-tickle experiments out there...?

amazing story. I wish to see more of your stories like this :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back