• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Red Queen- Teaching the White Rabbit (PT1)

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
The Red Queen sighed deeply and leaned back in her throne. The girl had been patiently waiting for the white rabbit to show up, but like always the white rabbit was late. The Red Queen took a deep breath and glanced at the large, wooden door located directly in front of her.

The Red Queen was a beautiful young woman who had long red hair that fell to her small rounded shoulders. Bright green eyes, perky breasts and was garbed in a bright red dress, with matching heels on her feet.

“Where is she!” The Red Queen roared, her hands were shaking with rage.

“I’m sorry she’s always late your highness.” Jennifer said, smiling warmly. Jennifer was also a beautiful girl. She had short black hair that fell to her high cheek bones. Dark brown eyes, small rounded shoulders, perky breasts and was garbed in a black dress suit, with black nylons and matching heels.

“You’re the one who hired her!” The Red Queen snapped, looking hard at Jennifer. “You should be harder on her! Make her suffer!”

“I know.” Jennifer said, her smile never faltered.

The Red Queen rolled her eyes towards the ceiling. “Nothing will change. That rabbit will always be late!” The girl continued. “I even gave her that stupid pocket watch.”

The door suddenly swung open and the white rabbit ran into the room. The white rabbit looked like a normal, human being except for the fact that she had a pair of white rabbit ears poking out of the top of her head. The girl also wore a black top hat that sat between her ears, short silver hair, bright blue eyes, and a red and golden colored outfit with black boots on her feet.

“There you are!” Jennifer said, her smile widened.

The White Rabbit fell to her knees and then burst into tears. “I’M LATE!” The girl sobbed, uncontrollably.

The Red Queen pointed a stern finger at the white rabbit. “Off with her head!” She ordered.

“NO!” The white rabbit cried.

“Your majesty.” Jennifer said, bending low and looking into the queen’s eyes. “Beheadings have been outlawed several years ago, don’t you remember?” She asked.

“I don’t care!” The Red Queen shouted. “I order that rabbit’s head to be removed from her body! Now do it immediately!”

“Sorry your highness. Not even you can break this law.” Jennifer said.

The Red Queen sighed deeply. “Fine… I order you to take her watch and nail it to her forehead! The pain should remind her to get here on time from now on!” The Red Queen Ordered.

“Sorry your majesty.” Jennifer said, slowly shaking her head. The White Rabbit was also shaking her head. “Unusual and painful punishments are also against the law.” Jennifer continued. The White Rabbit nodded her head.

“I want the person who wrote that law beheaded!” The Red Queen ordered.

“That was you your highness.” Jennifer said.

The Red Queen sighed deeply. “Very well then… She needs to be punished, but…” The Red Queen’s eyes lit up. “I know! Can I…” The Red Queen began whispering into Jennifer’s ear.

The White Rabbit leaned forward hoping to hear what the girl’s were whispering about. She was feeling incredibly nervous.

“That’s something you can do.” Jennifer said, nodding.

“Excellent! Tie her up!” The Red Queen Ordered.

“Yes your highness.” Jennifer said, bowing low.

“Tie me up?” The White Rabbit squeaked.

Jennifer ran at The White Rabbit, who had jumped to her feet and was about to run off, but before she could take a step Jennifer tackled the girl. The Red Queen watched with amusement as Jennifer bound the girl’s hands behind her back using long pieces of rope she had removed from her suit, and then before tying her legs together Jennifer tugged The White Rabbit’s boots off, exposing her bare feet.

“Would you like me to doling out the punishment?” Jennifer asked.

“No.” The Red Queen said, getting to her feet. “I’ll do it!” The Red Queen rushed at the white rabbit. Grabbing the girl’s legs under her left arm she began raking her fingers over The White Rabbit’s bare soles.

The White Rabbit squealed with ticklish laughter, she kicked her feet wildly and began rolling wildly left and right. “Hold her down!” The Red Queen ordered. Jennifer nodded and placed her hand firmly on the girl’s back.

The Red Queen giggled. “You won’t be going anywhere now.” The Red Queen said, as she raked her nails up and down The White Rabbit’s left foot and then her right.

The White Rabbit’s cheeks grew bright red and her body shook wildly. “P-PLEASE… I’M SORRY!” The White Rabbit, squealed with ticklish laughter.

“I’m not!” The Red Queen said. “This is fun. I might have you come in late everyday! So long as I can keep tickling you like this!” The Red Queen said, teasing The White Rabbit’s toes.

The White Rabbit wiggled her toes wildly and tried to untie her binds, but no matter how hard she struggled she just couldn’t free herself.

“Are you really enjoying yourself?” Jennifer asked.

If you would like to read the second part please click the link. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5660020/the_red_queen_teaching_the_white_rabbit.html?cat=44

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back