• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kristen Storms tickled, within the hour

blobboy

On the Disney Channel right now is Zenon the Zequal. Kristen Storms and a friend of hers get trapped in some type of trap and their feet are tickled. I have no way of taping this but if someone could it's well worth it. I don't believe feet are shown but they are definately tickled badly.

A clip of this is available at www.extremetickling.com. Kirsten and her friend are wearing boots, and they are standing on some guy's property, so he activates a security system that tickles their feet (their boots are still on and glow in the process) Good scene, even if their feet aren't shown, and both of them laugh :)

Last edited:
sorry

No hard feelings, I was a little harsh. Thanks for the follow up to my post

No problem!

You're very welcome! :)

i have both Zenon films on tape. I don't have a lolita complex or anything, but that Kirsten Storms is a pretty cute teen ^_^. I like the dialogue in the scene:

*Zenon walks 2wards Prota Zoa's retreat. Suddenly, her feet and legs stop short, an energy field surrounding them, and she begins 2 giggle*
MARGIE: *annoyed* What in the galaxy is so funny?
ZENON: *giggling* Margie, it tickles! I--I can't move!
MARGIE: *even more annoyed* Never send an amature 2 do a job that requires a pro. *She steps 4ward*
ZENON: *giggling* No, Margie, don't!
*but it's 2 late. THe same thing happens 2 Margie's legs and feet*
MARGIE: Oh, great, now I'M stuck, 2! *starts 2 giggle* Y didn't u warn me?
ZENON: I TRIED!!
MARGIE: *giggling* I thought it was another one of u'r stupid tricks!
ZENON: *giggling* And that's MY fault?!
*they continue a few more seconds b4 they're approached by Prota Zoa*
PROTA: *australian accent* Well well well...*he deactivates the force field w/ a remote, and the girls stop laughing* What have i managed 2 snare? *looks closely* ...Zenon Karr?!
*end of scene*

I think there was something once about a birthday party of Kirsten's (i don't know if it was filmed or not, but there were definately photos taken), and a friend of hers (i 4get who) showed up, and at one point he came up behind her and tickled her. There IS a photo of that SOMEWHERE on the internet, as i've seen it a couple times...

he'll be pleased ot hear that after three years

popdivakat1979 said:
It is Kirsten storms not kristen

Don't listen to them, you did right by correcting us, even if this thread is over three years old. :D

I'll edit my old post now. Seriously! Take another look at it. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back