• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Red Queen- Queen's Reward

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
“How many more of these do I have to do!?” The Red Queen cried, the girl stared angrily down at the large piles of papers and files that had been stacked on her desk. “I need a stamp… That would make things move faster.”

“Oh yeah?” Jennifer said, smiling warmly. “What would be on your stamp?” The girl asked.

The Red Queen tapped her chin thoughtfully. “Oh I know! It would say… OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!” The queen roared, pointing at Jennifer.

“Off with my head your majesty?” Jennifer asked, giggling.

“That’s right! You’re the one giving me all these papers and files…” The Red Queen said, waving her hand over the desk. “All I do is sign papers and legal documents… I’m sick of it!”

Jennifer giggled once more. “You always do such a good job with the paper work your highness. Why don’t I give you a reward?” She said.

“Reward!” The Red Queen said, perking up. “What kind of reward?”

“Well…” Jennifer began, walking behind The Red Queen’s chair. The girl found a small switch and pulled it downwards. Suddenly four metallic cuffs appeared out of the arms and legs of the chair and snapped around the girl’s arms and legs.

“HEY! MUTINY!” The Red Queen snapped.

“Oh your highness. You can be so forgetful. I’m rewarding you, remember?” Jennifer said. “I had these special cuffs inserted into your chair yesterday so I can reward you without you falling out of your chair.”

“What do you mean?!” The Red Queen demanded. “LET ME GO!”

“After your reward. Now just relax.” Jennifer said, going to her knees on the left side of The Red Queen. With one hand the girl began tickling the queen’s side mercilessly.

The Red Queen yelped with ticklish laughter before a steady stream of giggles erupted from her. The girl thrashed wildly in her chair. She wiggled left and right and even tried to tip backwards, but the only thing she managed to do was cause the chair to moan in protest.

“You’re so cute my queen!” Jennifer said, blushing heavily. Her fingers danced up and down the ticklish queen’s ribs.

“S-STOP… P-PLEASE!” The queen laughed. The girl was so ticklish that it was almost impossible to speak.

After a few moments of tickling Jennifer quit and allowed The Red Queen a moment to catch her breath.

“This… This isn’t a reward…” The queen said, remembering the tickling she had put The White Rabbit through on several occasions. “This is a punishment!”

“Oh, but you like to be tickled.” Jennifer said.

“Don’t tell me what I like and don’t like!” The Red Queen snapped.

“Well your majesty…” Jennifer said, grabbing The Red Queen’s sides with both hands. The Red Queen yelped. She felt nervous and giddy at the same time. “If you want me to stop just order me to do so.”

The Red Queen opened her mouth, but before she could utter a word she burst into ticklish laughter and began thrashing in her seat harder then before.

Jennifer spider-walked her fingers up and down The Red Queen’s ticklish sides, over her belly and then squeezed her fingers into the pits of the girl’s ticklish hollows. The Red Queen screamed with ticklish laughter.

“S-STOP… THAT’S… E-EN…” The queen struggled to speak. “NO… NO… MORE!” The girl cried, but her words came out jumbled.

“I’m sorry my cute queen, but I can’t understand what you’re saying.” Jennifer said, poking The Red Queen’s belly with her index fingers.

Jennifer could feel the muscles in The Red Queen’s belly tighten and her entire body shake with ticklish delight.

Jennifer spread her fingers wide and attacked The Red Queen’s belly with all ten of her fingers.

The Red Queen held her breath. For a moment she could stop the laughter, but soon it got to her and she was laughing hysterically again. “I’m going to die!” The queen thought, her mind felt like it was on fire. “I’m going to be the first queen to die of tickle torture.”

Click the link to read part 2 http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5664112/the_red_queen_queens_reward_pt2.html?cat=44

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back