• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking the macho co-worker M/M

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
Another story where the macho straight 8 guy gets taken down by an openly gay co-worker. Of course the tools of his take-down involve lots of tickling and humiliation.

The new guy to the IT department was a good looking, confident and macho in all sense of the word 47 year old. He was an avid golfer, loved and talked sports all the time and his smooth ability to talk with the ladies at work made him an instant hit at work. I was the junior tech, passed over by management to be the senior tech, and now I had to work for the new guy. He's 6'1, 220 pds, solid build with a nice tan from his golf outings on the weekend. I have to admit, I found myself attracted to him but knew that he being married that I had no real chance. I am 5'8, 170 pds, 45 with a decent body, but no athelete but I am considered good-looking by my friends. Now Eric treated me well, even after he was told by other employees that I was gay, but I noticed that his jokes about gay marriage, and other stuff started to get more and more personal. When I confronted him one day, he just laughed and teased me about being too sensitive, even patting me on the head as he walked away. I was furious and found myself plotting revenge scenarios in my head, which frustrated me because I knew the chance would never come to pass.
Well as luck would have it, we were both signed up to attend a 5 day conference in Las Vegas for IT professionals and realized that this may be my chance to playout my revenge plots. Eric hadn't stopped his teasing for months, and it made my determination that much more important to me. I felt obsessed with the idea of Eric tied up and begging me to let him go. I've always been a dominant type guy behind closed doors, but in the workplace I come across as an easy going layed back kind of guy. One thing that did catch my eye a few weeks earlier, was an email that Eric has left open on his personal laptop he had at work. The subject was "Tickle me" and the quick first line I could see was "How would you like those big feet tied down...". I didn't want to get caught snooping so I walked away thankfully just as Eric entered the room so I know he didn't notice me checking the email. I was perplexed, was he the one doing the tickling, or maybe the was getting tickled? Maybe it was just a spam email, but the big foot reference made me smile since Eric has size 12 feet. My fantasies started to picture Eric tied tight by some guy and having his feet tickled mercifully. I have done bondage scenes in my time with other guys, but it was usually for teasing cum control or some light pain and pleasure. I found myself totally turned on and my fantasies seemed to consume my waking moments. We left on a Sunday night and by luck we had rooms that were joined by an inside door so you could walk between rooms if you wanted to. We had a few beers and I could tell Eric was actually enjoying our conversation since we rarely talked outside of work. It was only 8 pm and we had several beers and I decided to make my move. We took a couple of shots and our talked turned to sex with Eric acting confidently about himself and women. He asked me what my likes were and I didn't miss a beat, and told him I like to seduce guys by getting them tied up and helpless. I said this with a no nonsense eyeball stare at Eric and could tell by his look he was taken back by this statement and I think I noticed for the first time a slight weakness in Eric's posture. He looked down as I kept the stare and grabbed his beer and took a big swig, which made me give a cocky wry smile that said "I gotcha big boy". He seemed a bit nervous all the sudden as I explained how I use ties or soft rope to do my handy work. He asked me, "what do you do once they are tied up?" I tease them and make them wait til I'm ready to let them cum, then I wink and he shifts in his seat. He seemed so vulnerable to me now. This guy who was so confident at work, Mr Macho all the sudden doesn't have the confident twinkle in his eyes.
I got bold and asked Eric directly since the beer and shots were obviously having an effect on him, want to give it a try Eric? When he looked away and grabbed his beer to take a swig, I knew he wanted to, but what would it take to get him there. Nah, was his first response, but it should of been a Hell No instead. What's a matter, afraid of little ole me I teased. He took a quick I'm straight attitude and said, I'm straight dude, that's not for me. Bullshit I stated as I stared into his blue eyes. You want to, and I say we go upstairs right now and play a bit tough guy. My deamenor and tone startled Eric and I could tell that he was going to play. I stood up and said, I'm going upstairs to get some things ready, be there in 15 minutes. I winked and walked away with Eric wide eyed and frozen in place. In the room, I got a few ties together, pulled the covers off one bed leaving only the bed sheet. I placed a hairbrush on the table, baby oil and a paddle that I use from time to time. I planned on surprising Eric once he was tied tight with a nice foot tickle torture which I figured he wanted. I also placed my Fuji camera in the drawer to be used later. I opened the door from my side that connects Eric and stayed fully dressed in my jeans and tee shirt. A few minutes later I heard Eric come into his room and I waited a few minutes hearing him use the bathroom I figured he was getting up the nerve. I was about to knock on the door, when Eric opened the door between our rooms. He opened the door and for the first time I could tell he was in a submissive mode. He tried to start the conversation off with, "Ok, a few ground rules first". I startled him with my words. "Quiet, come in here and strip down to your underwear." He paused, then he walked into my room and slid off his sneakers, pulled off he shirt, pulled off his docker shorts then peeled off his socks, revealing his nice size 12s that were very manly but soft looking. He was sporting a huge hard on and it took all my will power not to grab his cock and go to town on it. Looking up at this big guy who was now willing to let me tie him up, was a powerful feeling that made me hard as hell. I directed him to the bed making him lie face down. I climbed next to him and told him to put his hands behind his back and I slowly and securely tied his wrist together with one of my ties. He had to be thinking what the hell am I doing as he struggled to pull his hands apart, but I'm sure in his fantasies he wanted to feel the helplessness. I really love his feet. Strong looking but very clean and well maintained, no calousous and a nice arch that showed off the balls of his feet and his pinkish heels and toes. I took extre time making sure his feet were bound nicely, I made him cross his ankles which I have found makes a tighter fit when bound. I couldn't help myself and decided to see how ticklish he might be. I ran an index finger lightly from the ball of his right foot to his heel with a light scratching motion. He jumped and jerked his foot, then burst out laughing. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, I was surprised at his reaction. I never really tickled a guy before and knowing that this might be his thing, I found myself turned on at a new level. I placed a leg over his calves and ran my fingers over his arches and he went wild. HEHEHHEHE< AHHAHAHHAHAHA <AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAH stop stop hahahHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH. His struggles turned me on. I rolled him onto his back and straddled him. Like that huh big foot? He was quiet, but hard as a rock as I teased his nipples he moaned. Answer me, Like your feet played with? Yes he responded meekly. I know, saw your email, tied and tickled is your thing huh tough guy. I dug my fingers into his ribs and he went nuts. HAHHAHAHAHAHHA, he bucked me like a bronco but my fingers found there mark as I counted his ribs. His bucking excited me and seeing this married man squeeling and rolling around helplessly made me want to shoot my load right there. I had to sit back and realize I had several days to break this straight married man and rushing things would be senseless and kind of take the fun out of it. I sat on his legs facing his flawless size 12s as he started to beg me not to tickle his feet. I smiled and lightly scratched his soles as his feet wriggled a bit as he scrunched his toes trying to ease the sensation that was slowly rising up his legs. He was giggling as I lightly scratched his his heels. His reactions when I traced the outside of his soles was nice, he yelped and his thrashing increased. I stopped, studied his soles, so clean, nice aroma from his feet made me hard again. This is going to be fun I thought out loud and I dug my fingers under his toes fighting his scrunching for room to wiggle my finger tips. He almost bucked me off but as I continued to tickle he got weak fast and his resistance was weakining as my fingers easy made their way around his exposed soles and toes. I gave him a break but only to reposition myself facing his underwear covered ass. I smiled, then with an open hand, smacked his ass firm which made him yelp. I paused then whacked him again, then again, each time a little firmer. After 10 whacks I massaged his ass running my fingers between his crack exposing his vulnerabe position. His precum was making a mess of his shorts so I slipped them down to his bound ankles and rolled him onto his back. I grabbed the baby oil and teased him with rubbing the oil on his chest, then stomach around his thighs, balls and finally started to slowly stroke his 7 inch cock. He had a nice cock, cut with big balls and a nice apple head that I planned on slowly polishing to his delight. He moaned and his hips girated but when he got close, I stopped. He was frustrated, how could he not be, he was bound, tickled, tortured a bit with some light pain and being slowly stroked by his co-worker. I decided it was time to really get him and told him he was going to be tickled like never before. His eyes showed some fear and I don't think he was ready for what I had in mind. He already had his hands tied behind his back, ankles bound together with his feet crossed at the ankles where his underwear was now balled up. I used the bed spread to roll Eric into a cocoon where only his feet and head were sticking out. What are you doing? He was worried, but I said nothing as broke out the hair brush and some light string. He was still on his back as I draped myself over his wrapped body smiled and winked at Eric and went to work on his soles. I scratched his soles with a fury attack as he screamed and struggled to no avail. A good 2 minute attack then I went into toe sucking mode as I worked each one of his toes like little cocks which had him screaming with laughter. His HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA was music to my ears and was surprised how this tickling was turning me on and seeing the reaction of Eric I knew it was what he was looking for. I nibbled and sucked as he squealed as his laughter got weaker I gave him a break. I postioned him on his stomach now still wrapped but his feet hanging over the edge of the bed now. I applied some baby lotion to his soles and used my fingers and the steel bristle hairbrush over his bare soles. I thought he wasn't laughing at first, but then realized he was laughing so hard he lost his breath which made me think about the ultimate torture later on. I scrubbed his soles until they were pink and so sensitive after the 5 minute scrubbing, I knew instantly that some ice cubes would be the next weapon. I worked the cubes slowly over his soles as he begged for me to stop which became real the more I worked in the cubes. I gave him a break, but only to get the string to work in between his long toes. He was too weak and could barely laugh as I worked him slowly but with no mercy. He was beaten and ready for the next stage. I unwrapped him and then worked his stiff cock into several near misses, stopping each time he got close, then seeing his tears well up in his eyes, I decided it was time. I stroked him like a mad man, working him slowly at first then milking him until he had nothing left and appeared to pass out. I took several pictures of him while he took a short snooze which I intended to use later on to keep him in check. I untied him and once he got to his senses, I ordered him to crawl over to the chair I was sitting in, pull out my cock and suck me off. He seemed to resist at first, but when I reminded him that I was great with the camera, he dropped to his knees and crawled over to the chair I was sitting in and after working my shorts and underwear off, he gave me a great blow job that left me weak in the knees. We smiled at each other and I told him that he can expect about the same each night this week.
Hope you like the story - write me at [email protected]

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back