• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mantis

Who should make the first video in The Mantis?

• Tasha

Votes: 53 26.5%
  • Brooke

Votes: 61 30.5%
  • Amber

Votes: 36 18.0%
  • Nikki (youngest nikki)

Votes: 25 12.5%
  • other

Votes: 38 19.0%

• Total voters

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Here is some pics of Tasha in my new device I just finished building, The Mantis. I want to add some toe restraints and more cuffs in the near future, but I definitely can't wait to use it this week for ticklish orgasm videos.

Also, any suggestions for added restraints for it will be appreciated. I am 85% satisfied with it, but I think it definitely needs more.

tickleabuse.com

Last edited:
She doesn't look happy about how helpless she is--and this was just for demonstration purposes! Great new device!

Tasha doesn't look too thrilled with the notion of being strapped in there. :)

Great new device. Do you take the old ones and rearrange them, or do you have a warehouse full of these toys? :)

Tasha doesn't look too thrilled with the notion of being strapped in there. :)

Great new device. Do you take the old ones and rearrange them, or do you have a warehouse full of these toys? :)

I have a studio filled with my wonderful toys. Black and red are my website colors, so I make everything with the same material and colors. And oh, Tasha wasnt happy because of course I had to test the strength of the cuffs, so she got a little tickle!

Good job. Now she can't move at all.

I have a studio filled with my wonderful toys. Black and red are my website colors, so I make everything with the same material and colors. And oh, Tasha wasnt happy because of course I had to test the strength of the cuffs, so she got a little tickle!

I bet she'll love have at someone that is straped in it.

Tasha, I love you! You look so good. Your feet look so awesome and I want to tickle you in that new contraption.

nice new contraption here..

yup. probably just some toe restraints and it should be good to go! :)

In a way, the Mantis resembles Passive Arts Studio`s famous "Immobolizer." Great job, Tom.:cool: btw: Does Tasha have any available sisters???;)

Don't suppose it would be possible to have pictures of some of the other toys put up? trying to inspire myself to build some myself heh

Don't suppose it would be possible to have pictures of some of the other toys put up? trying to inspire myself to build some myself heh

well they are all in my videos, but I could take more pics of the models in them.

I'd see if some sort of frame could be added to tie back toes. Maybe an additional strap for the biceps to aid in upperbody tickles, too.

Cool new device , Tickle Abuse. :thumbsup:

... & DAYUM!!! Tasha's lookin' sexy as hell in these pics! :xpulcy:

It looks a lot like The Devil from those czech tickling videos. Nice work.

Looks amazing, so much better with the arms over the head in my opinion..seems to make it that little bit more helpless..and you know what would add just a pinch more? Some straps for the forearms...

Just my two cents!

i voted other because i would love to see sandra, your new girl (from so cute soles up), in this crazy contraption

but, y'know, whatever you do will be awesome

I also voted other as I think Amber would look great in that. Also perhaps the Milf. But most definitely get LoLo strapped in and go to town.

Easy... If you ask me, the best way to make the very first video of the mantis is AMBER GANG TICKLED... IN THE MANTIS, by Tasha, Brooke, Nikki and I wolud say Autumn or Milf Nikki as a four member

The second video I would love to see AUTUMN, she is very beautiful!

Awesome new toy!!! Your own design? We've been talking about building something ourselves, but maybe something a little simpler, lol.....maybe start with a pair of stocks, after all, Im an electrician, not a carpenter!!!!, lmao Thanks for the great pics, and Im sure Tasha will be smiling when its someone else strapped in it, lol.

BTW... I voted other just cuz I wanna see Cyn in it!!!! lol

It'd be awesome to have voted in the poll for the winner. You will have contributed to the tickling of your girl. It's comparable to holding her down while the other girls go at her. It's looks like a lock for Tasha. She was my choice. I hope she's yours. Let's all hold Sasha down while she goes out of her mind. Yea, Sasha! Ha Ha! Sasha! Ha Ha! Sasha! Yeeeaaa, Sasha!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back