• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you like girls to dress up as characters (superhero, etc.) when they are tickled?

ParadiseTickle

TMF Poster
Just wondering if you enjoyed the ticklees more when they are tickled with a theme in mind? Does role-playing scenario increase your enjoyment? Just wondering, because we have done a lot over the years and the tickling community has given us very positive feedback from it...

www.ticklingparadise.com

I second that. While barefeet tickling is very enjoyable, I do prefer pantyhose tickling.

Not really into themes to be honest. There are some good clips with themes involved, but quality of the 'lee, tickling and restraint is primary and anything else is icing on the cake. Clips edited into as few cuts as possible always helps too - nothing worse than disjointed stop/start/stop/start editing every 30 seconds :)

not really...but as others have already stated...pantyhose are a must!

i really like those scenarios in most of the paradise vision stuff.. and i'm not really into pantyhose, i prefer barefoot tickling, but that's just my opinion ;)

If you are doing characters or costumes, pantyhose are a must

I totally agree. Superheroines wear pantyhose. I love superheroines bound and tickled on their stocking feet. Please put out another video that has superheroines wearing pantyhose being tickled.

Thank you.

Tastes differ. I prefer bare feet. :feets: Different videos should cater to different tastes.

To me, the theme has to be appealing and not just some random thing. Personally I like underwear and nudity videos with the models being tickled all over.

Sounds like...

A lot more people are into nylon coverings of the feet these days! We will be releasing more pantyhose/stocking foot-tickling videos in the days ahead. Thanks for all the suggestions!

A lot more people are into nylon coverings of the feet these days! We will be releasing more pantyhose/stocking foot-tickling videos in the days ahead. Thanks for all the suggestions!

Nylons just make the girl's feet sexier for a lot of people. It makes them look so sleek and soft, and extra feminine.

Thanks for listening to your fans. For me, two superheroines tied up and tickled together on their stocking feet would be awesome. Maybe side by side and their four feet tied together. Will be looking forward to more of your videos!!!

I don't think that there are more or less guys into nylons than there used to be at all :) A company that's been around as long as Paradise Vision should know very well that you will very rarely get a thread on the TMF where somebody doesn't say "this clip would be better with nylons".

In the main, unless they have the effect of making a 'lee more ticklish, which is sometimes but mostly not true (I'll probably get lynched for that one by a vociferous nylon lover :D) nylons don't add anything to a clip for me. If they get removed pretty quickly it's a nice extra dimension to a clip, but otherwise I just see them as an extra layer of clothing to to rip off :mwahaha:

Just my 2 cents!

weve never really done a theme, sounds fun tho. and I think hose r a must for any superhero !!!!!

I really love the role-playing scenarios. It does increase the enjoyment for me. Also, I prefer barefoot.

Love the role playing costumes. Need one of Jill Valentine being tickled. :jumpupanddown::nicethread:

Absolutely love the heroine idea. The best way to appease everyone is nylons first, then ripped open. Schoolgirl Heidi is your best clip ever. I would love to see her in costume and nude shade of nylons!!!

I like the idea of themes, but to me how ticklish the model is, is the primary factor. If the ticklee is not ticklish or attractive then I wont consider it.

I DO NOT like Nylons, to the extent they are actually a turn off for me and I dont buy any clips that have nylons in at all. They remind me of my Granny's feet (not good), I always expect there to be big chunks of hard skin hiding beneath. Thats why I like bare so much more, I can see they really are soft (or not, in which case I dont buy either).

I know a lot of guys like nylons and they do bleet about them ALL THE TIME, but I guess that is because not as many clips are made with Nylons. I suspect the reason for that is because Nylons offer that extra lair of protection so it is harder to get a reaction from the ticklee. So if you want extra ticklish you take away that protection and have the girl go bare foot.

Then if you want to make her even more ticklish you apply baby oil to her soft bare feet and use a brush!

I think even the Nylon lovers out there would agree baby oil on nylons just doesnt work.

Strangly I dont mind socks and even quite like sock removal (as long as a clip has lots of bare foot tickling then I will still consider buying it even if it has some socked foot tickling first).

So assuming you have an attractive ticklee who is super ticklish (and prefarably a "can not stand being tickled" level of ticklishness) who is well restrained then story lines / themes I would enjoy are.

Naughty School Girl / College Girl being tickled as punishment and having to make certain promises in order for it to stop.
Harem Girl being punished for something and having to promise to be good.

Although I have seen both of the above story lines (to more or lesser extent) covered before they have not been done with a superticklish ticklee (in my opinion) and hence there is still space for a great tickling movie on those themes.

In my opinion Tickle Paradises best ever clip was the one with Lilly being tickled for information called Spy Interrogation.

MY favourite storylined / themed tickle movie to date is from Real Tickling, called 'One Young Laughter' starring Little Robin. Little Robin is super ticklish, super sexy and gets to wear progressivly less and less clothes as the scenes progress (its almost an hour long) and gets put into more and more restrictive restraints. She even gets made to beg to be tickled. For example at one point whilst tickling her bare feet the TIB says, "Say I like it so much please keep doing it" and she does and you can hear the hiesitation in her voice, then a little later on he makes her open up her arm pits (she refuses the first couple of times but he just tickles her worse until she submits) then once she has done that he puts his hands in her armpits and then tells her to "Say Please" once she says "please" he says "Please Do it" again as she repeats his words you can hear the hesitation in her voice as she starts to laugh in anticipation. The TIB even does things like this, he will say to her "are you happy" if she says "no" he tickles her worse and says wrong answer so she quickly changes her mind. This adds a really great dimension as you can see Robin is trying to figure out what to say to not get tickled so much. For example in a following clip (not from that movie but from Hotel Tickle) Robin is Hogtied (bare foot, in just a string bikini, with her ankles and wrist bound together and also her elbows are attached together behind her back for extra restraint), whilst in that position the TIB says to her, "Do you like it between the toes" (it is clear for all to see that drives her wild) she says, "no" then quickly says "yes" so it is clear she remembered her previous 'tickle training session".

Sadly no one seems to make clips like that anymore.

Ok thats my 2 cents worth. :seesaw:

I totaly agree with you. It's fantastic when I or another person is dressing up ;)

Absolutely!! Pantyhose preferably sheer nude, boots so anything superheroine is great! Interrogation adds greatly to it. The more the ticklee is resisting and tortured the better!

I never understood the hooters girl outfit without nylons. That makes no sense at all because pantyhose are a requirement of the uniform.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back