• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Allie, ticklish girl off the street (MFF/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Not surprisingly, our footage of Rain has resonated quite well with the tickling community. What's not to like? Beautiful girl, recruited in a way simply unheard of in this country (although admittedly, the style was invented and perfected in Italy with the Canelli faires, but that's neither here nor there), and tickled for longer than she ever thought she could take it. Rain confided to us that she was close to uttering her safeword a couple times, but was determined to "not be that girl."

So when it came time for Rain to get revenge on one of her ticklers, do you think she took it easy on poor Allie? Probably not!

Allie is a great case.

I think I had seen her before when we were walking around. It happened to be a gorgeous Seattle summer day and she was wearing a midriff revealing shirt, so it definitely caught my eye. At the time we didn't approach her. We were coming down off a high from recruiting Rain, yet reeling from a couple of defeats in the form of rejection from various passer by. We were thinking we were just going to get Rain and call it a day.

But perseverance paid off. Kim and I were talking for a few minutes when she spots Allie getting off an elevator. She smiled, I nodded, and she hurried along, not really practiced in what she was going to say.

The entire approach is available on our site www.tickletown.com as Allie 03. It's only $0.95. Kim stammered a bit, this approach was a bit less rehearsed than the others. She just kept complimenting Allie over and over and kept offering her more and more cash until she finally agreed.

When we got her back to the hotel, we were starting to think she was a dud. Her audition proved she was ticklish, yet when we tied her down, we didn't get much of a response.

Further evidence that patience is truly a virtue, we eventually hit pay dirt when I helped out the two girls tickle Allie. Most people know that tickling is as much of a mental game as it is physical. Most models are either neutral in regards to male ticklers, or prefer female ticklers. But for some reason, Allie really responded as soon as I got into the mix. I think whatever nervousness she had sort of went away and we had a field day with her!

Allie's red zone is definitely under her arms. I kept attacking that spot until she just couldn't take it anymore. You can't blame me, that shirt just screamed 'tickle me' from across the mall, so we had to do just that.

WOW

She is GORGEOUS!!! I am definitely buying all three of her clips!! I hope there are more pictures to go along with these. THANKS Tickletown!

She is GORGEOUS!!! I am definitely buying all three of her clips!! I hope there are more pictures to go along with these. THANKS Tickletown!

Thank you! Yes, there are more pictures associated with the content, we'll be uploading them to this thread.

Good gracious! She is severely hot!

Thank you, and bump for the following announcement:

I am looking for beta testers for the new TickleTown site. No, this isn't some cruel joke, I realize we haven't updated since October 2010 (wow that's horrible lol). But we're working on that. If interested, drop me a line. I'm looking for people willing to pore over the site and give feedback on the user interface and any bugs you can find.

Thank you, and bump for the following announcement:

I am looking for beta testers for the new TickleTown site. No, this isn't some cruel joke, I realize we haven't updated since October 2010 (wow that's horrible lol). But we're working on that. If interested, drop me a line. I'm looking for people willing to pore over the site and give feedback on the user interface and any bugs you can find.

If you're still looking, sure! I'm game.

If you're still looking, sure! I'm game.

We are! I'll send you a PM.

Beta is going great; we've received a lot of great feedback that we've implemented into the site. Now we're perfecting the sign up process to make it more seamless.

Great work Oblesklk. I really like this ticklish girl off the street. Hope you do more of them, it's a great format and I really like the interview with the girls before, it seems more realistic

Great work Oblesklk. I really like this ticklish girl off the street. Hope you do more of them, it's a great format and I really like the interview with the girls before, it seems more realistic

We have more coming!

In fact, the site just got updated last night with Ashley's footage (Jenny's counterpart at the mall).

love her feet

Same here :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back