• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my ticklish victims..part 5

primetime

Verified
okay fans, i hope you enjoy this next chapter from the diary of Katherine!!!

well hello there!! you people are back, wondering what Kat is up to next? i still think about Heidi's precious feet sometimes. so soft, so ticklish, i can imagine my fingers running over those soft ticklish soles of hers. mmmm mmm mmmmmm!! but, just sit back and you hear a tale!! (yeah, think of Gilligan's island theme) this tale involves a dancer named Karyn. in fact, i have several stories about dancers. but i will start with Karyn first. you know the those Fine Arts types. they are "unique" personalities. well, one day i was supposed to study with Karyn. she told me to meet her at her place. it was 6pm Thursday night and i walked over to her apartment. lucky her! her parents had some money, so instead of living in the dorms, they got her an apartment. hey, i'm not hatin' or anything, but how come i cant have that luck? she wasnt there yet, so i waited for a while. half a hour passed and finally i saw her Volkswagon Beetle pull up. she ran over to me, looking like she just got out of dance class.

"Kat!! Kat!! I am SOOOOOOO sorry for being late. rehearsal ran over a little, and i tried to get her as fast as i could!!! i hope you werent waiting to long!!" she told me, while obviously out of breath.

Karyn, Karyn, Karyn. she was so cute. her short cropped reddish-brown hair was still wrapped in a bandanna, her pale white face flush with sweat. her glasses were on the tip of her nose. she was "cute". i liked her. "Dont worry, i didnt wait too long." i told her.

she fumbled for her keys. "C'mon, let's get inside." she pulled out her keys and unlocked her front door. we both entered her apartment, and wow!! nice place. of course the interior decorating was "artsy". you know, posters of dancers, sculptures laying around. this girl was into the Fine Arts. i sat down on her couch and relaxed. i saw her pacing about, doing a little cleaning, and i noticed her shoes. she was wearing slip on clogs, with black socks. i started wondering what her feet looked like. i wondered if they were ticklish!!

"Care for something to drink or eat?" she asked.

"Naw, i'm okay. Karyn!! relax!! sit down, take a load off. you have probably been on the go all day. relax girl!!"

she sighed. "Okay, i guess you're right. i need a moment to gather myself." she then sat down next to me.

we chit chatted for a little while, my eyes kept going back down to her feet. she was sitting on my left side and had her left leg resting on top of her right leg. her left foot was dangling in the air and she was wiggling it. i had to be careful to not get mesmerized. dammit!! she kept wiggling her foot. her clog would dangle on her toes, then she would slip it back on her foot. i tried keeping a straight face. we talked about classes and other stuff. damn, i need an opportunity. "So how was rehearsal anyway?" i asked her. i am surprised we never talked about it yet.

"It was okay. no, it was tough today!!" she blurted out.

"Really? why, what made it tough?"

"well, we had to do this new routine today and blah blah blah blah...." she just droned on.

i kept looking at her foot. then my ears caught something!!

"...then i think i broke my toes or something..."

:) " you think you broke your toes? how do you know?" i asked. i was at full attention now.

"well, my toes bend real easily now. wanna see?"

:yowzer: "sure...sure, let me see.." i got flustered at this point. this girl was inviting me to see her feet. she then placed her foot in my lap.

"Go ahead, take a look." she said, while now leaning back on the couch.

:wow: i then began to pull her clog off. her socked foot was now in my lap. she wiggled her toes in her sock. i was getting damp now. i then began to pull off her sock. i peeled it off, revealing her small size 5 foot. her foot was very pale, and she had short, stubby toes. her sole was creamy white as well. her foot was sweaty, with some moisture on her sole. i placed my palm on her sole. "Damn, your foot is warm."

"i'm sorry..but go ahead, play with my toes and you will see what i mean."

i couldnt believe i was hearing this. so, i began to wiggle and bend her index toe. it was really flexible!! i also began to wiggle and bend the ring toe, same result. there was something wrong alright.

"see? but it only hurt for a little while. i dont feel nothing now." she chimed in.

i played with her toes a little more. then the :devil: in me kicked in. i had to see if she was ticklish. i raked my index finger up her small sole. the reaction was priceless!

"NOOOOOO!! that tickles!!!!" she screamed.

"Karyn, are you ticklish?" i smiled.:firedevil

"YESSSSSS!!! YESSS!!!! I AM SO TICKLISH KAT!!!" she looked like she was going to panic. i felt her trying to pull her ankle away from my grip.

"tsk tsk tsk!!! Karyn, Karyn, Karyn...you should know i wouldnt take advantage like that." i told her. gee, i am lying through my teeth. but i think you all know that!!;)

"good!! for a moment there, i thought you were going to tickle my foot.." she sighed. is this girl dense or what?

"guess what Karyn?" i asked.

"what?"

"KOOTHCHIE KOOTCHIE KOOOOOOOOO!!!!" i raked my fingers on her sole. she roared into hysterics. i had to strengthen my grip on her ankle because she was beginning to buck. i had to use all my strength to flip her over onto her stomach. then i trapped her ankles between my thighs. she was trapped. i scrabbled my fingers all over her now vulnerable sole. her hands were banging against the couch. she was screaming!!

"BBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!! STOP!! PLEASE STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

i raked my nails along the tender ball of her foot. but when i got to the arch of her foot, her voice octane got real high pitched. this girl has a set of lungs!!! EXCELLENT!!!! i told myself, in the Mr. Burns voice from the Simpsons. i then poked my finger into the base of her tiny, broken toes. her face was buried in the couch pillow, laughing and screaming. i pulled her big toe away from her index toe, and plunged my finger deep into the crevice. she began to beg!!

"PLEASE KAT PLEASE!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO MORE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE NO MORE!!!!"

poor Karyn!! little did she know, i had NO intention on stopping. i drew figure 8's along her sole. then something got my attention. her other foot!!! it was still inside its shoe and sock. now i couldnt leave that foot covered could i? i mean, what kind of torturer do you think i am? a DAMN GOOD ONE!!! i pulled that clog off and tossed it across the room. i think she realized what was happening.

"nnnooooooo......no more Kat!! no more......not my other foot.."

i pulled that sweaty sock off and her newly exposed foot was sitting there nice and vulnerable. i S-L-O-W-L-Y dragged my finger from her heel, A-L-L the way down her sole, to her short stubby toes. she screamed like a banshee!!! she tried clenching those stubby toes, but OH NO!!!! i was going to tickle those cute toes good. i managed to get into the crevice of her baby toe. it was warm and moist, but oh so sensitive!!! i think i broke her. she laughed and laughed and laughed. her head rested on the couch pillow, and her body was resigned to the fate of her feet being tickled. her body was shaking. her toes were quivering when my fingers tickled her soles. i wa sin carnal lust now. she seemed so weak, so helpless. hmmmmmmmmmm.

her laughter went into repetitive giggles. i felt her ankles go limp and i saw her body do the same. she was as helpless as a kitten. i dont know what was taking over my head..:devil: but i wanted her. i released her ankles and she laid on the couch, still giggling. i flipped her over onto her back. her face was beet red. tears were coming from her eyes. she laid there, so helpless. i raised her shirt a little, exposing her belly button. i swirled my finger in her belly button, eliciting more giggles.

"he he he he he he he he he..stop..not my belly..Kat...." she moaned.

i kept tickling her belly button. she laid there helpless as a baby. i was in a trance now. the way she laughed, the way she looked. the way she seemed so helpless, i began to get carried away. my finger traced along her waistline. she moaned!! i then unbuttoned her pants, exposing that lower belly and her panty line. she started to moan.

"no Kat..what are you doing?..."

i tickled her belly some more, and she giggled. i then began to pull her pants down. she continued to moan, and i would tickle her belly a little more. her pants were now around her knees and then i began to pull them off the rest of her legs. i loved watching her bare feet disappear into the pant legs and then reappear. i grabbed her ankle again. i tickled her foot again and her laughter poured out in waves. her pudgy toes were wiggling. i kissed her big toe. i then nibbled her toes which made her moan and laugh.

"that tickles!!! my toes!!! oooohhhh!!!" she moaned.

i spread her legs and made my way up between her legs. my face was now by her panties. i rubbed my fingers across her panties, right where her womanhood was hiding and she let out a beautiful moan. i was dripping wet now. i played with her womanhood a little more, then i went for the panties. i began to pull them down. her pubic hair was beginning to show. i kissed the pubic hair and she let out a erotic moan. i pulled her panties down further, finally exposing her. oooh, so beautiful!!! her mound was moist and glistening. i blew gently on the mound. she shivered. i then began to place my tongue on her moist, luscious "lips" when suddenly.....

"no Kat. i cant...i cant....please dont do this to me..."

"i want to give you a feeling you never felt before..." i told her.

"i never been with a woman before. i cant do this. please stop...."

the look in her eye told me that she was curious about another woman pleasuring her, but i also could tell she was scared. i can respect that. i stopped. DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!! oh, i was going to lick her dry!!! i got up and went back to her feet. i tickled them a little bit and she laughed. i went over to her head and planted a kiss on her forehead. "i think we should study some other time." i told her.

"yeah....maybe we should. i'm sorry."

"dont be...it's alright. but i hope you realize that i will tickle those feet of yours again the first chance i get......" i told her. she closed her eyes and giggled. i petted her pubic hairs one more time and winked at her. i got my things, grabbed her socks, then left.

so, that was my adventure with Karyn. i cant help but think of what almost was. oh well. another time, another victim!!:firedevil i have plenty of more stories to tell!!!! let me know if you want more!!!

primetime, this is one hell of a story. It makes me proud to be a fellow Southern Californian! :)

Kat I want to thank you for providing us with pure female on female tickling...What makes your stories so good is that they're actually true..I've wanted to ask you a question ever since I read your first story....Are you ticklish?... And If so, where are your most vulnerable spots?..And has there ever been an instance where the roles were reversed and you were the ticklee?...Thanks..Keep the stories coming..:)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back