• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alessandra Ambrosio

rebeccasummers

I wrote this since I am apalled at the lack of Victorias Secret stories!

Victoria's Weakness

Alessandra Ambrosio was walking to her appartment in New York city. She had just come from a Victoria's Secret Photoshoot for the new Summer Swim Catalog. She was cuurently wearing a Victoria's Secret PINK tank top, and matching short shorts. She keyed herself in and took the elevator up to her room. As soon as she entered she felt an*arm wrap around her body, and a towel put over her mouth. Seconds later she passed out.

Alessandra woke up tied to her bed spread eagle. She was blindfolded and gagged. She tried to scream but all that came out was "mmmmph!" She began to struggle at her bonds Suddenly she heard a male voice begin to speak. "Relax, my dear, you're not going anywhere," he said in a soothing voice. She felt someone rub her shoulder . "I have been planning this moment for a long time, but it would be a shame not to hear your beautiful voice." he said slowly removing the duck tap from her mouth, so as not to hurt her. "mmphhh-et me go, please!" said Alessandra in her sexy brazilian accent, "I have a couple hundred dollars in my purse. And atleast a million dollars in my safe. Just please don't hurt me!"*
"I don't want to hurt you dear, and I don't want any money, I want to tickle you." he said in a matter of fact voice.*
"T-t-tickle me?" asked a fearful Alessandra," Not cosaqullias! Not tickling! Please I'm extremly ticklish!" No one dared to ever touch Alessandra, for fear that she would sue them for their very life.*
"All the more reason to tickle you my dear." he said, " how about we start with these pretty little armpits shall we?" He began lightly stroking her armpits, causing a stream of giggles to escape her perfect lips. He then used one index finger to make circles in her armpits, starting at the edge of her ticklish hallows, getting smaller and smaller until reaching the very center. Her giggles had turned into laughter, and she was begging for mercy, "Please! Hahahahhahaha! Please, stahhhhhhp!!!!" she screamed. As if her prayers had been answered, he stopped.*
"Ok, my dear, I didn't tie you up to tickle only your armpits, I also want to tickle your adorable little tummy!" he said cheerfully. He slowly rolled up her tank top to her bra line. He looked at her tummy with glee. Her tummy was perfect; flat, smooth, soft, and warm. It was complete with a cute little innie, with a diamond dangeling from her bellybutton piercing. He began stroking her tummy, scratching it lightly, causing a good stream of laughter to come from her mouth. He leaned down and lightly licked her belly. She began laughing with her full strength as his tounge touched her belly. He licked and sucked all over her gorgeous tummy, causing her to struggle with all her might. "NOOOOOOOOOTTTTTMMYYYYYYTUUUUUMMMYYYY!!!!!!HAHAHHAHAHAHAHPLLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE!" she screamed. After about five minutes he stopped. "Now Ali, I have seen your bellybutton many a time in Victoria's Secret magizines, but I have always wondered, Is it Ticklish?" he asked. Her heart stopped. Her bellybutton was her most ticklish spot, even moreso than her feet, it was so sensitive. "No, Please, Not my bellybutton!" she said, her begging was even more sexy in her accent. And with that, he began making circles on her stomach, slowly getting closer to her adorable navel.*
"Please, haha, not my navel!" she begged. A moment later his finger entered her bellybutton. She screamed as loud as possible, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHANNNNNOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHEEEEEERRRRREEEEEENNNNNOOOOTTTTHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHMMMMMYYYYYBEEEEELLLLYYYBUUUUUTTTTOOOOONNN!" she shouted. He fingered the cute knot at the bottom of her belly button. She arched her back struggling in her bonds. He then leaned over and licked her bellybutton.*
"NNNNNNOOOOTTTTTTTTHHHATAAANNNYTHHHINGBUUUUTTTTHATTTHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!" she bellowed. He licked her bellybutton for several minutes, until she eventually passed out. Her captor untied her and unblindfolded her. Her hair was plastered to her face with sweat. He stroked her hair, and kissed her forehead before leaving her apartment, taking a key with him...

A few hours later Alessandra woke in her bed. "What a strange dream!" she said aloud. *

Victoria's Weakness, ha, now we know her secret lol! Very nice Becca, in addition to being my favorite California Gril lol, you're starting to become a progressive writer. Hopefully soon we can work on our collabortation, when you have the time of course.

Keep it coming, and I'll keep reading!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back