• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jill- Red Roses, House Guest and Relaxation

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
The sun was shining brightly overhead as Jill stepped out of her home and stretched her hands high over her head. The girl had the day off, but didn’t let that get in the way of her duty. Often the girl would wonder around Wonderland making sure law and order was being maintained. The girl was wearing her normal uniform, except now she had a sword sitting in it’s sheath that was connected to her back.

“Today’s beautiful…” Jill thought, happily to herself.

Heading down a long path the girl headed to the castle where her master, The Red Queen, lived. The girl couldn’t help, but feel sorry for the queen. She never got a vacation like the rest of the guards did and when she did get to go on a vacation she had a stack of work to do before she could play.

“I don’t want to!” Came a voice, grabbing Jill’s attention. The girl narrowed her eyes. Reaching for her sword she unsheathed the blade and rushed through trees and underbrush until she reached a large clearing. There the girl spotted three guards surrounding a small white rose bush. The guards each carried buckets of red paint and paintbrushes.

“We like being white!” The roses cried. “Leave us alone!”

“Sorry.” One of the guards said, shrugging her shoulders. “Our queen only likes red roses so…” The guard began, dipping her brush into the bucket of paint.

“NO!” The roses cried.

“STOP!” Jill shouted, running up to the guards.

The guards quickly turned around and saw Jill heading towards them. Suddenly the color in their cheeks drained. “Master Jill!” They cried, saluting the woman.

Jill shook her head at the three guards as she sheathed her sword. “Are you alright?” Jill asked, looking at the bushes. The white roses looking like girls, except instead of hair they had rose petals growing out of the tops of their heads.

“Yeah…” They squeaked nervously.

“Don’t worry.” Jill said, patting one of the roses on the back, comforting the flower. “These numbskulls won’t bother your girls anymore.”

The guard’s backed away nervously from Jill as she turned to face them. “What do you think you were doing!?” Jill demanded, her hands were shaking by her sides.

“The queen… She doesn’t….” One of the guards began, her voice shook in her throat.

“The queen doesn’t want you to paint the roses! She wants you to find red roses!” Jill crossed her arms in front of her chest and closed her eyes. “I think you three need to be punished…”

The three guards backed up a few more steps. “P-please master Jill…” One of the guards began.

“Yeah. We were just trying to be loyal.” Said another guard.

“You!” Jill snapped, pointing at a guard. “Find me three chairs with arms on them. You!” Jill began, pointing at another girl. “Find me some rope. And finally you! I want you to find me a stool or something to prop your feet on.” The guards glanced at one another wondering what type of punishment Jill had for them.

Jill waited patiently for the guards to return with the items she requested. When they did Jill gave new orders.

“Alright. Sit in the chairs with your arms on the arms of the chairs and prop one foot on the stool.” Jill ordered. The guards nervously did as they were told. Sitting in the chairs beside each other they placed their arms on the arms of the chairs and propped their feet on the stool.

Jill took the rope and began binding their arms onto the arms of the chairs. Then removed the boots on the feet that were being propped up on the stool exposing their bare soles. After their boots had been removed the girls tied their feet together and then tied the slack of the rope to the stool.

“I hope you’re ready.” Jill said, taking up a brush with no red paint on it. The guards gasped as Jill began tickling their feet with the brush. The girls squealed with ticklish laughter and began kicking their feet wildly.

Jill ran the brush up and down each of the soles and then began teasing each of their toes with the brush. The guards roared with ticklish laughter, their chests heaved and their cheeks grew bright red as the laughter continued to flow from their curled lips.

Jill ran the brush up and down the arches of the foot of the guard on the left and then began tickling the middle guard’s heel with the brush.

As the tickling continued the guard’s laughter grew louder and louder and their struggles grew desperate. They tried to escape their binds, but knew it was impossible. They also knew that they would still be in trouble if they managed to escape.

Jill began tickling with her free hand. Her nails raked up and down the guard’s ticklish feet and then began rolling their toes mercilessly using her index finger and thumb.

“PLEASE!” One of the guards cried.

“WERE SORRY!” Another guard shouted. The girl desperately tried to pull her foot away from Jill’s tickling fingers.

“Who’s idea was it to paint the roses?” Jill asked, not letting up on her torture.

“MINE!” Cried one of the guards.

“Fine. I’ll punish you for a little while and then let you three go.” Jill said, grabbing the toes on the guard’s foot and pulling them back. When her foot was helpless Jill began teasing the sole of her foot using the paintbrush.

The guard screamed loudly before a steady stream of giggles erupted from her. The girl closed her eyes tightly and wriggled left and right, frantically trying to escape. Jill smiled as she began teasing the girl’s arches.

Finally Jill halted her torture and got to her feet. “I hope you learnt your lesson.” Jill said.

The three guards nodded their heads. They looked exhausted.

Jill untied the girls. “Now get your boots and return everything.” Jill said, and with that she headed out of the clearing, but not before giving the white roses one last glance.

If you want to read the next two parts please click the links! Thank you!

Part Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5684290/jill_red_roses_house_guest_and_relaxation.html?cat=44

Part Three: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5684308/jill_red_roses_house_guest_and_relaxation.html?cat=44

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back