• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victoria's Secret

rebeccasummers

I have decided to start a Victoria's Secret series, hopefully to get myself on the TMF Map. Lol ;).

Victoria's Secret: The Sleepover.

The Angels
Gisele Bundchen: Angel of Sexiness, Most Ticklish Spot: Underarms.
Adriana Lima: Angel of Tickling, Most Ticklish Spot: Belly
Alessandra Ambrosio: Angel of Love, Most Ticklish Spot: Bellybutton.
Miranda Kerr: Angel of Eroticism, MTS: Feet
Karolina Kurkova: Angel of Beauty, MTS: Bellybutton.
Marissa Miller: Angel of Wealth, MTS: Bellybutton
Heidi Klum: Angel of Temptation, MTS: Feet

The Victoria's Secret Angels were all at their Malibu Flat in Florida. Tonight was there annual sleepover, which was for no real reason besides to have fun. They were all getting changed into their Victoria's Secret Sleepwear. Gisele Bundchen wore multicolored tanktop and blue short shorts, with her PINK slippers. Adriana Lima was wearing a pink babydoll, and pink panties, with slippers. Alessandra Ambrosio was wearing a red strapless tube top, and green shortshorts, with slippers Miranda Kerr was wearing a bikini underneath a button up pj shirt and matching pants with slippers.Karolina Kukova was wearing a red bikini, without slippers.Marissa Miller was wearing her purple diamond studed bikini. And Finally, Heidi Klum was wearing a pink bra, black short shorts, and slippers. *After getting dressed, all the girls sat around the couch, and began to talk.*
"So Ali, I heard your the new cover girl for the swimsuit issue!"said Gisele, in her sexy Brazilian accent.*
"Yes, I'm so excited! I know it's gonna be alot of fun, I just hope the photographer is cute!" responded Alessandra, in her equally sexy Brazilian accent.*
"Oooh, that's gonna be so much fun!" said Karolina,"I haven't done it in a while though."*
"I hope it's not body paint, we all know how ticklish you are Ali," said Miranda, wiggiling her fingers in the air on "ticklish." *
"Oh my, I hope not too, it's so hard not to laugh and squirm!" said Ali,"Well, as long as they don't touch my bellybutton, I'm fine."
"Oh, me too!" said Marissa," I can't stand having my bellybutton touched, it's just too sensitive!"*
"I'm like that with my feet!" said Miranda, "Although I'm most ticklish between my toes!"*
"I'm most ticklish under my arms," said Gisele,"they never really bodypaint under there, so I'm lucky!"
"They always paint my bellybutton the most because it's so smooth!" said Karolina,"They tell me it has to be painted more because,since its so smooth, the paint wont show up as well if they don't. Sometimes I think they're trying to tickle us!"*
"I feel the same way!" said Adriana," they always put like ten coats on my belly!"*
"I guess those are ticklish on their feet, like me and Miranda, are lucky since they rarely ever paint there!" said Heidi.
"Oh yeah, Ms. Lucky? Well people tickle there all the time!" said Marissa, running her fingers over the bottom of Heidi's foot that was exposed by the slipper, which was dangeling on the edge off her toes. Her leg had been dangeling off the edge of the couch, so when she yelped and flicked her foot away, her slipper fell off. "Hey give me my slipper back!" said Heidi grabbing for it, only to have Gisele swoop down and grab it. "Everybody Tickle Heidi!" shouted Gisele.
"No, come on girls, please don't tickle me!" pleaded Heidi. The rest of the Angels had swarmed around Heidi, Alessandra grabbed her arms and held them over her head, while Marissa strattled her hips, and Gisele wrapped her arms around her feet. "No,don't tickle me-EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she screached when Adriana ran her fingers down her soles. Karolina began scratching fast at her right foot, while Adrina slowly tormented her left foot. "PLEAASSSEGIRRRLLLLSSSSS,NNNNOOOTMYYYYFEEEET!" shouted Heidi.
"Awwwwwww, is little Heidi Tick-a-wish?" cooed Marissa, running her fingers all over her soft smooth toned tummy, through her shirt.*
"I bet this really tickles, huh?" said Miranda, who had been lightly tickling her armpits, reaching over to stick her fingers inbetween Heidi's toes. This caused her laughter to double asshe began screaming, "NOOOOTTHHHERREEHAHAHAHHHAHAHHANOOOOTTTMMMMYYYTTOOOOTTTTSSSIIIES!!!!!!"
"Oh if that tickles, then is gonna kill!" said Adrina, who then licked up Heidi's arch.*
"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH!" laughed Heidi, who could no longer beg because the tickling was so bad. *
"Hey girls! Stop! I have an idea!" shouted Gisele. All the girls stopped and looked at Gisele, who had a grin on her face. "We should have a tickle contest!" she said her voice jumping with glee,"One girl will be tied down and tickled by everyone else, and we'll time to see how long they can last without screaming Victoria's Secret!"
"Ooh that sounds really fun!" said Miranda.
"I have a bunch of stockings we can tie people up with that!" said Karolina.*
"Ok, we can get in a circle and spin a bottle to see who will go first!" said Alessandra.
"Okay, just stop tickling me, get off me!" said Heidi. Everyone agreed to this because it sounded like a fun idea. They all sat in a circle, and Gisele began to spin the bottle. The anticipation built as the bottle began to slow down. It eventually slid to a stop right in front of Adriana. She
Gulped, "Ok guys just go easy on my tummy, I just baby oiled it,"
"Oh come on, were not going easy anywhere, on anyone." said Karolina. Adriana moaned. She proceded to lie on the floor. They put a pillow under her back and head. Alessandra tied her with the stockings. Her arms were tied over her head, and her ankles were tied together. Four girls sat at her tummy, Alessandra, Karolina, Miranda, and Marissa. Heidi was at her armpits, and Gisele was at her feet. "Okay, ready?" asked Gisele. "Uh-hu," said Adriana, nodding her head. "Okay girls, go!" said Gisele. Gisele slipped off her slippers and began tickling her feet, this only caused a light stream of giggles. Heidi slid her hands into her sleeves and began tickling her armpits, this caused her to laugh. Then Marissa, grabbed the shirt tails of her babydoll and spread it apart revealing her gorgeous tummy, and deep, dainty, innie bellybutton. Began lightly stroking her tummy, and she began laughing hard. The other girls joined in, Alessandra was tickling her sides, Marissa was tickling her tummy, Karolina drew small circles around her bellybutton, and Miranda was playing her ribs like a piano.*
"NOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHASTTTTTTAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPP!!!!!!!" screamed Adriana. Karolina slid her finger into her bellybutton, which, while not as ticklish as her belly, but still quite ticklish. She screamed even louder. "Ooo! Someone give me a make up brush!" said Karolina. Instantly Heidi handed her one. She lightly hovered it over her bellybutton, threateningly, and dropped it in spinning it around. She really screamed when Karolina began using it on her bellybutton. This was nothing though, compared to when Alessadra began licking her sides. "NOOOOOOHAHAHAHNNOOOTTTTHAHAT!!!" Adriana bellowed. "Oh, good idea Ali!" said Marissa leaning over to lick her tummy. Miranda licked her ribs, and Karolina licked her bellybutton. Then Heidi licked her armpits, and Gisele licked her feet. Adriana lost it, "VVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCTTTTTTTOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEECCCCCRRRRREEEETTTT!!" she screamed.*
The girls stopped lapping up their best friend. "Awww, It was just starting to get good!" said Karolina.*
"I'm sorry Kar, it's just I can't take all the licking that's my weakness!" said Adriana.*

"Ok, 13 minutes and 37 seconds!" announced Gisele,"So who's next?" All the girls sat in a circle, and watched as Adriana spun the bottle. The fear grew in everyone's eyes as the bottle again began to slow. It finished in final rotation and was pointed at Marissa. "Awww, My poor bellybutton!" she said fingering her small innie. She lied down as they tied her the same way as Adriana, with a pillow under her tummy and head. This time Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, and Heidi, sat at her tummy. Karolina sat at her feet, and Miranda was at her armpits. Heidi brought over a small box, and opened it up. Inside were a bunch of different items. Feathers, toothbrushes, q-tips, make up brushes, and hair combs, were among them. "Your cute little bellybutton is going to be tortured quite a bit, my dear!" said Heidi, fingering her bellybutton. "EEEEEEEEEEE!" she yelped, "We haven't started yet Heidi!" she complained.*
"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist, it's sooooo cute!" said Heidi. "Okay Girls, Begin!" said Gisele. Karolina began fingering her toes. Miranda swirlled her fingers in her armpits. Marissa was laughing a steady stream of laughter. Alessandra started on her ribs, and Gisele worked on her lower tummy. Adriana lightly dragged her nails along her tummy, now Marissa was struggling to get away, swaying her gorgeous tummy back and forth. Heidi then began tracing the outline of the rim of her bellybutton with a q-tip. Marissa began begging,"NNNNNOOOOOPPPLLLLEEEAASSSSEEEHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!"
"I don't think so dear! Cootchie cootchie coo!" said Heidi, dipping the q- tip into her quaint little bellybutton.*
"HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" she screamed.*
"Awww what a cute little bellybutton you have!" said Heidi, " What a cute little knot! And delectable wrinkles!" stopped using the q-tip and brought out an electric toothbrush. She turned it on, and fear over came Marissa's beautiful face. "NONONOWWWAAIITVICCTORIIA-AHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as Heidi dropped the toothbrush in her bellybutton. "What's that I can't quite hear you dear?" said Adriana, leaning over to lick her tummy. After a few minutes Heidi, too began lickling, removing the toothbrush and licking her bellybutton.*
"Mmmmm, You're bellybutton tastes so good! Did you use flavored oils?" asked Heidi. Gathering up her remaining strength, Marissa yelled, "VICTORIA'SSECRETTTTTT!!!" Everyone stoped tickling. "14 minutes and 16 seconds," said Gisele.*
"Well atleast I beat Adriana!" said Marissa. Adriana then planted a zerbert on her bellybutton. "OKKAYYYIMMMSOOORRRYYY!!!" yelled Marissa. Adriana smiled, before hopping over to the bottle. The other untied Marissa and followed her over.

I will post part 2 later today, I jutbwant to get some feedback on the first part. :) * *

Personally I'm not too fond of stories about using real people, but I do like Heidi and Miranda so I'm a little biased lol. I also give you props for having seven lees, because I could never do that!

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back