• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selena's Nightmare (M/F, Celebrity)

Devil's Cry

This is my first story, and I hope you enjoy. Please leave feedback.

Selena's Nightmare

Selena Gomez was in the mood to party. She had just finished taping a new episode of Wizards of Waverly Place, and wanted go out and have some fun tonight. She called up her friend, Jen, and they decided to go to the new club Omega. It had just opened last week, and all of the celebrities were hanging out there. She wanted to fit in with the stars, so she thought is was the perfect place to go. They decided that they would go in a few hours, but Selena wanted to change clothes.

At 10.00 PM, they went to Omega. Selena was wearing a black tank-top, a black leather jacket, and a black mini-skirt with black nylons, and black high heels. She made a big show walking up to the club's doors, showing off her clothes for the paparazzi crowding her. She was being asked questions left and right, but she responded to none of them, and just walked in with her friend. They couldn't drink, like the majority of the celebrities, so they decided to go onto the dance floor. As Selena danced, everyone was staring at her. She looked beautiful, better than any of the other celebrities. After 20 minutes of dancing, Selena needed to go to the bathroom. She headed through the black bathroom door. As soon as she walked in, she was put in a chokehold, by someone she could not see. She tried to struggle, but the man was strong, and was easily able to knock her out cold.

When Selena regained consciousness, she was blind-folded and had tape on her mouth. She was tied to a bed, with her arms above her head, and her feet at the end of the bed. She didn't know where she was, or anything about her situation. She tried to scream, but the sound was muffled by the tape. After a few minutes of thrashing and screaming, the blind-fold and tape was removed. She looked to see a large man, about 6'2, and 220 pounds. "Don't scream princess, you'll just hurt your throat. And trust me, you'll be using your voice a lot tonight." He chuckled at his own joke. Selena was angry and terrified at the same time. "What the hell did you do to me, you sick bastard?!" "You'll figure out in a short time. But first, I believe I should introduce myself. I'm Shaun, and I'm going to have some fun with you." Selena was a bit scared. "Well, what are going to do to me?" She asked with a lump in her throat. "Well, I have to ask you a question. Are you perhaps, ticklish?" Selena swallowed nervously. She was always incredibly ticklish. She remember being tickled as a child, and never being able to stand it. "No." She responded nervously. Shaun laughed. "Well, I find that hard to believe, Ms. Gomez. I guess we will just figure out." He ran his finger down her stomach. She couldn't help but giggle. "Oh, well I guess you were lying to me! Just for that, I'm going to go harder on you." Selena was terrified at this point. "Look, I'll pay you any amount of money you want to let me go." Shaun smirked. "Sorry Selena, but no amount of money is better than this. Now let's get this started, shall we? Shaun started to lightly wiggle his fingers in Selena's soft underarms. Selena was already laughing hard. "Wow, I barely tickled you. This'll be a great night." Shaun couldn't continue to lightly tickle. He had been wanting this for months, and he just wanted to dig in. He tickled as well as he could. Selena was laughing hysterically, unable to think whatsoever. She was thrashing and screaming, but nothing could stop him. He was the most ruthless tickler she had ever been tickled by. He was cold, sadistical, and able to make her go crazy. But the worst part for Selena, was that he was just getting started. This tickling continued on for about ten minutes, Selena laughing and thrashing through the whole time, until Shaun decided to take a break. Selena was red-faced, and breathing heavily. This was torture for her. "Well Selena, I'll give you a few minutes to rest. I'll be back." Shaun walked out of the door.

5 minutes later, Shaun came back in. "How's it going, princess?" He said jokingly. "Look, I don't know what kind of kick you're getting out of this, you sick pervert, but you'll be enjoying a long time in prison." Selena said enraged. "You know, I wouldn't be mocking me, you're the one tied up and helpless." Shaun said with a smile. "Shut the hell up!" Selena shouted. "Wow Selena, you seem so angry. You should try laughing more." Selena gulped. "Well, now we know that your underarms are pretty ticklish, how about your ribs?" With that, he started to lightly stroke her sides. She started laughing immediately. With that, he started to go all out on her. Selena was laughing so hard she almost cried. Her sides were more ticklish than her underarms. She was screaming and trying to move away from Shaun's evil fingers, but it was hopeless. She was stuck in position, and couldn't stop the tickling, no matter how hard she tried. This was unbearable for her, she couldn't handle it. After a few minutes, he switched over to tickling her stomach. She was hysterical at this point. Her throat was incredibly sore from laughing so hard, but Shaun didn't care. She was completely at his mercy, and he was merciless. She was crying at this point, and Shaun loved it. "You really are ticklish Selena. I kind of feel bad for you... but not really!" At this point, he took out an electric toothbrush, and put it into her navel. This drove her insane. She was nearly to her limit. She did everything in her power to try and get Shaun off, but she realized that her attempts were in vain. She was unable to get out of Shaun's grasp, no matter what she did, and Shaun loved it. She decided that it was best not to fight, and just accept the torture. After twenty more minutes of this pure torture, Shaun stopped. "Well, I'm going to take a quick break, as you might pass out if I continue. I'll be back soon!"

After ten minutes, Shaun was back. "Well, we've explored your upper-body pretty well, and it's time for the best part: Your feet." Selena almost cried. "Please, just let me go, I can't take this!" "Well, we are going to find out exactly how much you can take." With that, he started scrambling his fingers on Selena's soles. Selena was screaming and laughing at the top of her lungs. Her feet were her worst spot. Shaun realized this, and smiled as he continued to torture her poor soles without mercy. Selena was at her limit. She tried to scream for him to stop, but her laughter drowned out all of her words. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, as she just wished this was over. Now he had started to tickle in between her toes, which was hell for her. She felt like she was going to die, as he continued to make her scream and howl. Just as she thought she was going to pass out, she heard the door forced open. "Freeze! FBI!" Six men stormed in with guns, and threw Shaun to the ground. Two more walked over to Selena. "She's alive. Get her untied." After five minutes, she was untied. She proceeded to tell her horrors to the agents, while they just stared, mouths gaping. "Well don't worry Selena, we'll make sure he pays for everything he did to you." With that, they walked outside, and Selena went back to her normal life.

News Reporter: "We don't have many details, but all we know is that a man named Shaun Collins has managed to break out of federal prison. Police have no idea how he managed this feat, but Collins is now a fugitive. Collins was sentenced to 20 years in prison on kidnapping charges. There is a $50,000 reward for information that leads to his capture. One of the FBI agents who captured him is now working on finding him again. He had this to say." "We don't have any leads, but we do know he is dangerous, and I can bet he will strike again."

Glad you liked it! Just two quick questions: What did you like about my writing the most, and what can I improve on?

Personaly I think the detail and structure of the story was overall great! I also happen to just LOVE Selena Gomez. I wish there would have been more focus on the bellybutton/navel, but maybe that's just me!

Thanks for the advice! I'll try to focus an equal amount of time on each area in my next story.

wow

that was brillant loved it do you plan to include selena in anymore of your stories cos ur writting was reli good

plz keep writting

LOVE
Emily

Thanks for the kind words Emily! Actually, I was planning on doing multiple celebrities, but maybe I'll do another Selena story sometime in the future.

AWESOME! I think there needs to be a part two where Selena really gets it good and this time the cops don't come in to save her. :devil:

omg that was hawt

please could toy write a part two that would be super pretty please hehe

please could toy write a part two that would be super pretty please hehe

Haha, I'll see if I can work that into the plot somehow, but I'm in the writing stage of the sequel, and the brainstorming stage of the third. I'll see what I can do.

write another one with her, but longer and more detail and foot tickling. its not that you lacked detail, i'm just a nit pick

looking forward to part 2 man! I think he should definitely give her feet his utmost attention since that is her worst spot (not to downplay the other areas, just saying) :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back