• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alessandra Ambrosio part 2

rebeccasummers

Alessandra Ambrosio*

Alessandra Ambrosio was Lying in her apartment, sleeping. She had to go to Miami the next day, so she fast asleep. Apparently , there was a new swimsuit called the tickle me pink, and they wanted Alessandra to wear it. As she was in la la land a figure had unlocked her door and entered her bedroom. He admired her sleeping form. He *slowly pulled down the covers, admiring what he saw. She sleept in a button up pj shirt, and short shorts. Her legs were heavenly, and he lightly stroked them. Her beautiful feet had golden nail polish, no doubt made from real gold paint, and diamonds glued to them like stars. Her fingernails were the same. He slowly unbuttoned her shirt from the top down, he enjoye the anticipation, as more and more flesh was revealed. When he saw her bellybutton, he lightly gasped. He smiled looking at it's gorgeousness. She had her diamond bellybuton ring in, and it only added to her divinity. He finished unbuttoning her shirt, and spread it open. She was wearing a red lace Victoria's Secret bra. He watched her tummy rise and fall with every breath. He then tied her arms above her head, and her ankles together. He then approached her face, stariing at the beauty. He could have stayed like that forever, she was so perfect. He lightly kissed her on the lips, carefull not to wake her. He then stuck his finger in her bellybutton, wiggled it lightly, and whispered into her ear, "Wakey wakey Ali," He then licked her ear lobe. She woke up giggling, but after realizing her predicament, was not laughing. "You! Your the one from my dream! I recognize your voice!" she said, her pretty little lips trembling with fear, he sexy brazillian accent sounding all the more sexy. "Yes, well it wasn't really a dream, though," he said," I'm back because I didn't really get enough of that cute little bellybutton of yours!" he said, lightly stroking a circle around her tummy for emphasis. "You see by the end of the night, you'll be my girlfriend, and I will be the happiest man alive!" he said rubbing her tummy. "In your perverted dreams!" said Alessandra, her sexy accent quivering in fear. "We'll see." he said strattling her hips. "Ok, come on please! Don't tickle my bellybutton, it's way to sensitive! If you touch it I'll die!" she begged. "I just love your bellybutton ring! It's so pretty, like yourself. You know they say the bellybutton's the portal to the soul!" he said lightly stroking the rim. "I know how much this is gonna tickle, my ticklish dear!" he said, sticking his finger into her bellybutton. He just left it there, "No no no no!" she screamed in girlish giggles, her accent adding so much sexiness. "Yes, my dear, yes," he said wiggling his finger. She tried to avoid laughing, but the tickling was torture, she soon succumbed to the ongoing tickling. "Hahahah! Noooooooo! Please! Hahahahhaah! Noootmy bellybutton!" she screamed. "Come on couldn't you just rape me, like a normal pervert!" she moaned. "Hmmmm... No I could never defile a women in such a way!" he said.*
"Hahahahah! Nooooo just ttttiiiee her upppp and tiickle her! Hahahahha!" she screamed.*
He continued tickling her bellybutton, fingering it with his pinky. He filled himself with sexual lust, licking his lips, and firciely tickling her bellybutton. He leaned over and licked her precious bellybutton. She began screaming with ticklish glee, "Nonononono! Hahahahahah! Please Stop! What do you want from me?!?!" she moaned.*
"You know what I want, I want you." he said with a smile on his face. *He decided to get the real torture going, he went over to her bathroom and took out a q-tip. He sat next to her tummy, he twirlled it in her bellybutton. She went into silent laughter now. Her body quivered with every spin of the q-tip. It was both torture and excitment at the same time. Eventually, Alessandra fell into darkness...*

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back