• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Electric Company

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Well, everyone remembers the one where the girl is reading a book and the word "tickle" appears on the screen and tickles her over and over until she is laying on the ground laughing...

How about eh time Morgan Freeman is sitting in the theater with his wife. She is reacting to various thingson the screen they are supposed to be watching while he is giggling and saying "stop" over and over. The wife just looks over at him and says will stop that. Finally the camera pans back to show the lady who played "Judy of the Jungle" or whatever her name was...and she is walking her fingers up his arm (which is holding down with her own arm) and tickling his side/ribs saying "kootchi kootchi". The wife then looks over and she asks the woman to please stop that. Kinda cute. When noggin was re-runing the show I taped every episode trying to catch one or the other and got neither! DOH!

~ toyou

Cool!

The one with the girl I remember, that was some of the best tickle-acting I've ever seen! :)

Morgan Freeman I've never seen, but since it was him and not the wife or Judy, I don't feel that bad :p

I hope those segments haven't been edited out in re-runs :(

I remember those, plus the "Letterman" and "Spiderman" segments featuring tickling (both mostly /m, unfortunately). The one with the girl presenter was the best, though. A great scene that I still remember fondly. Pity you couldn't get it -- I'd love to see it again. Whatever happened to that girl, anyway? I thought she was going on to be an actress.

I really wish people would stop using the word "unfortunately" when refering to scenes that deal with /m tickling. A lot of us love it when it actually happens as rare as it is. And for anyone out there who cares, there is also a scene from The Electric Company where a woman who is a foot reader(the same wpman who plays JENNIFER of the Jungle) tells a man (Short balding hispanic man) his fortune by reading his toes. The man giggles throughout the scene. This has never been mentioned before and it is one of my childhood favorites.

I'm with you on that Ticklehunter! /M is just fine by me...even if I'm the M! :p

On another note there was an early episode where they were holding up shoes (you could see the bottom of the boot) as if they were laying ont heir back and lifting them up on a stage (they were really on sticks) and they were spelling words. The last workd was "giggle" and you can here the same lady start to laugh and the Bill Cosby(!) saying "kootchie kootchie". (all off screen) I made a clip of this and was circulating it awhile back but have since deleted it. It was cute and someone may still have it!

~ toyou

That scene being tickled by the word tickle is pretty good. Good acting too since you know she had to pretend and they drew in the word later.

Does anyone have a clip of this or know where a clip is available?

John

I was never so sure she was faking it BigSmile! She was in front of a black screen so the word could appear (I imagine its like the blue screen technology used in special effects today) and it always seemed to me that someone in a black suit (like the blue ones now) could be there actually tickling her! I mean her reaction was great! Can anybody fake it that well? I dunno.

~ toyou

Ah yes. In the days before I had a VCR, I actually tape recorded that segment and play it over and over while I looked at pictures of girls in magazines, especially if they had their shoes off. I'd fantasize about tickling them and that was supposed to be them laughing, you see.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back